剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thanks.
多谢
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
What?
什么呀
We followed the evidence.
我们只是照着证据查下去了
You--you did. You... followed the evidence.
是你 是你照着证据查下去了
Okay. Okay, I was wrong.
好了 好了 我错了
But we followed the evidence.
可我们的确是在照证据办事
You know what gave me second thoughts
你知道我为什么会重新考虑
about Elise Vogelsong?
伊利斯·沃格松的案子吗
She read too many murder mystery novels.
她读了太多谋杀迷案的小说了
There you go. That's not police work.
这就对了 这不是警♥察♥办事的方式
That's guessing.
这只是猜测
You should try it sometime.
有时你也该试试
Now I'm gonna pursue Red John. Ciao.
现在我要去找血腥约翰了 再会
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表