剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe Lucy threatened him.
可能露西威胁过他
Told him that she would have the investigation reopened.
告诉他她会重新开始调查
Maybe.
可能
I agree with Cho.
我同意周的看法
Man is begging for some thumbscrews.
他是在想办法脱罪
You're seriously asking me where I was
你真要问我在格林下士被害时
when Corporal Greene was killed?
我在哪里吗
Answer the question.
回答问题
Why?
为什么
You were accused of sexual harassment.
你被指控性骚扰
Lucy Greene knew the victim.
露西·格林认识受害者
That made her dangerous to you.
这可能会威胁到你
No, it didn't.
不 没有
Are you refusing to answer the question?
你是在拒绝回答问题吗
The army, in its infinite wisdom,
部队 很明智地
permits the anonymous reporting of sexual harassment.
允许匿名举报性骚扰
Which means any nut or idiot with an attitude
这就意味着随便哪个有不满情绪的笨蛋
can make trouble free of charge.
都可以造成麻烦 却不用负任何责任
Some malcontent made a wild accusation.
一些不满的人随意指控
It was investigated, nothing was found,
结果经过调查之后 什么也没查到
There was no victim.
根本没有受害者
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没有做
You still haven't told me where you were
你还是没有说在露西·格林被害时
when Lucy Greene was killed.
你在哪里
And we checked with the front gate at the base.
我们跟基地的门岗确认过
They said you left in a hurry that day.
他们说你那天很匆忙地离开了
I was late.
我那天要迟到了
Getting to a surprise party for the base commander's wife.
我要赶去基地指挥官妻子的惊喜晚会
I was there until after midnight.
我在那一直待到午夜
About 30 people saw me there.
大约有三十个人看到我在那里
Do you have any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
Base commander's X.O. confirms
基地指挥官的执行官确认了
Lewis was at his house until midnight.
路易斯在他家待到午夜
Couldn't have done it.
不可能是他干的
We're a little light on suspects.
我们在嫌疑人身上查不到什么
I may have something.
我查到一些事
Telephone records say Jacob Lettner
通话记录显示雅各布·莱特纳
made a bunch of phone calls to Lucy the day she was murdered.
在露西被害当天跟她通过很多次电♥话♥
Well, Lettner told me he hadn't spoken to lucy
莱特纳之前说他跟露西已经将近一个星期
in almost a week. We better bring him in.
没说话了 我们最好把他带回来
I'll go. Someone I need to see.
我去吧 我得见几个人
Okay.
好的
More questions, huh?
还有问题是吗
Well, you got stamina. I'll give you that.
你有精力 我就陪你玩
No questions.
没有问题了
Your men were wrong about Lucy.
你的人对露西的事说错了
She didn't file the sexual harassment charge.
她没有提起性骚扰指控
She was protecting the person who did.
她是在保护那个人
Well, that's too bad.
这可太糟了
But it doesn't change anything.
不过也改变不了什么
It should.
本来会的
Reopen the investigation.
重新开始调查
If you don't, you're letting Lewis off the hook.
如果你不这么做 就是在帮路易斯脱身
Reopen the investigation?
重新开始调查
Yeah, yeah, I'll do that.
好吧 好吧 我会的
Why not?
为什么不呢
There's no evidence.
没有证据
He's a lieutenant.
他是个中尉
Do you know how fast he could have a foot up my ass?
你知道他多快就能报复我吗
All right. I'm done here.
好了 我不想说了
Talk to Rose.
找露丝谈谈
Sutfin? Just talk to her.
莎特芬 找她谈谈
I already did.
我已经谈过了
She said she didn't know boo about Lewis.
她说她对路易斯什么也不知道
She was scared. Tell her you'll protect her.
她之前很害怕 告诉她你会保护她
It's not my job to hold anybody's hand.
我的工作可不是安慰别人
You don't have to.
你不需要
Just don't abandon her like you abandoned Lucy.
只是不要想你放弃露西那样放弃她
I didn't abandon anybody.
我没有放弃任何人
You keep telling yourself that.
你就自欺欺人吧
But the next time you ask someone in this unit to watch your back,
但是以后你要是想找部队里的人帮你
he might remember how you watched hers.
他们可能会记得你是怎么帮她的
Jacob, tell us again about the last time you saw Lucy.
雅各布 说说你上次见露西时的情况
Like I--like I said, it was-- it was more than a week ago.
我说过了 是一个多星期前的事了
We know that you spoke to her on the phone
我们知道在她临死前 你每天
several times a day before she died.
都跟她通好几次电♥话♥
You're right.
没错
You're right. I'm sorry. I forgot.
你说得对 抱歉 我之前忘了
No, you didn't.
不 你没忘
If you want to avoid getting into trouble,
如果你想摆脱麻烦
stop lying and tell us the truth now.
那么从现在起别再说谎 说实话
It was nothing.
没什么事
It was nothing. It was about my meds.
没什么事 是关于我的药
Well, what about them?
是怎么回事
I'm about to finish the program.
我就要完成治疗计划了
Move out on my own.
可以出去单住了
But Lucy had to certify that I was capable,
但是露西必须要证明我有能力
you know, that I could take care of myself.
照顾我自己
Keeping on top of your meds.
吃药是第一位重要的
Yeah.
是的
But that morning,
但是那天早上
Lucy told me I'd messed up one of them,
露西告诉我有一样吃得不对
taken too little, and I hadn't.
吃得少了 但是我没有
So I told her she made a mistake,
于是我告诉她是她搞错了
which in Lucy's mind is...
但她认为那是
it's, like, impossible.
那是不可能的
Little miss detail.
她不会犯一点错误
So we went a few rounds on the phone,
所以我们打了好几次电♥话♥
but she finally agreed to double-check
但她最后同意再检查一遍
the prescription records.
药方记录
Why didn't you tell us about this earlier?
你之前为什么不告诉我们呢
Because if they think I messed up my meds,
因为如果他们认为我服用药物有误
they won't let me live on my own.
就不会同意让我出去单住
It's wrong.
那样是不对的
Look, I'm...
我
I'm ready.
我已经好了
I am.
真的
Rigsby just talked to Jacob's boss at the P.X.
瑞斯比跟雅各布在合作社的领导谈过
He was doing inventory the night of the murder.
凶案发生当晚他在盘点库存
This case is nothing but dead ends.
这案子没有线索了
Yeah, not necessarily. Do you have a padlock?
也未必 你有挂锁吗
A padlock? Yeah. A lock with a key.
挂锁 对 就是有钥匙的锁
I know what a padlock is, and, no,
我知道什么是挂锁 没有
I do not have a padlock.
我没有挂锁
Thank you. I'll ask the Janitor.
谢谢你 我去问问警卫
Come in.
进来吧
Mr. Jane.
简先生
Is something wrong?
有什么事吗
Oh, no, I just had something to do downstairs.
没有 我刚好在楼下办点事
I thought I'd stop by. They're nice drawings.
我想应该过来看看 画得不错
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
I know you have trouble sleeping. I, uh...
我知道你有失眠症 我...
I know a technique that may be helpful.
我有个办法可能会帮到你
What kind of technique?
什么样的方法
Ah, it's just, uh, mild hypnosis.
就是 轻度的催眠
Just helps you relax.
帮你放松放松
What do I have to do?
我该怎么做
Lie down and listen.
躺下然后听我说
Sure.
没问题
Uh, I could really use some sleep.
我真的该睡一会了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表