剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Uh, I have to write down everything
我得把所有我需要做的事
that I'm supposed to do.
都写下来
I have to write down everything that I remember,
我得把我所有记得的事都写下来
even if it's in the middle of the night.
即使是在大半夜的时候
Like that helps.
好像会有帮助似的
It's useless.
毫无用处
Do you have a, uh, reminder in here
它会提醒你
to buy Lucy some flowers?
记得给露西买♥♥花吗
How'd you know I did that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, your voice on the 9-1-1 call
你在报♥警♥电♥话♥里的声音
sounded like you're a little more than just friends.
听起来你们不单单是朋友这么简单
I spent a lot of time with lucy in the hospital.
在医院里我和露西一起度过了很长时间
She was always really nice.
她一直都很友好
You start to think...
你就会开始想
Maybe there could be something more, you know?
也许可以有进一步的发展
And...
然后
She was nice about the whole thing,
她面对这一切很友好
but I think more embarrassed than anything.
但我觉得非常尴尬
Did Lucy make you angry?
露西让你生气吗
Uh, I mean... Mr.
我是说 找一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Did she? Make you angry?
有吗 她让你生气吗
Did who make me angry?
谁让我生气
Lucy?
露西
Lucy Greene?
露西·格林
Why-why are we talking about Lucy Greene?
为什么我们要谈起露西·格林
Did she... is she okay?
她还好吗
Lucy's dead. She was murdered.
露西死了 她被谋杀了
What?
什么
Do you think there's a chance
你认为他可能会
he'll remember anything from that night?
想起那晚的事吗
Maybe. I-I don't know.
可能吧 我不知道
What time did the 9-1-1 call come in?
报♥警♥电♥话♥是几点打的
Little bit after 11:00.
十一点多一点
Taco.
玉米卷
I need to go back to the crime scene.
我得重回案发现场
Why?
为什么
Well, I want a taco.
想吃玉米卷了
Excuse me.
请问一下
Where does the taco truck park?
玉米卷快餐车停在哪里了
Uh, down that way.
那条路上
Won't be here for a few hours, though.
但是几小时之内不会来的
Ah. Well, I guess I'll have to wait.
好吧 那我就得等一会儿了
Gardenias.
栀子花
My favorite.
我的最爱
Could Pete have killed her and forgot he did it?
可能是皮特杀了她之后又忘记了吗
It's not impossible. Go to the hospital
倒不是没可能 去医院一趟
and see if anybody saw him come back that night.
看看那晚有没有人看到他回来
What condition he was in, if he said anything.
他是什么状态 有没有说过什么
And search his room. He agreed to it.
再搜查一下他的房♥间 他同意了
Sure. Rigsby...
好的 瑞斯比
He may forget who you are or why you're there.
他可能会忘了你是谁 为什么你回去找他
Just explain what's going on gently.
耐心地解释发生的事
I got it.
好的
Where are we with Lucy's unit?
露西战友那里有进展吗
Everyone in the platoon agrees with Hawkins.
排里的所有人都同意霍金斯的说法
Lucy was great. Nobody had a problem with her.
露西人很好 没人和她有过节
You think the waitress misunderstood
你觉得是那女服务员
what was going on that night,
误解了当晚的情况吗
or are they lying?
还是他们说谎了
No. They're lying.
没有 他们就是在说谎
The hospital sent over a list of patients Lucy worked with.
医院送来了一份曾与露西共事过的人的名单
The most recent one was a guy named Jacob Lettner.
最近的一个人是雅各布·莱特纳
See what he has to say. Sure.
看看他有什么要说的 好的
What exactly did lucy do for you, Jacob?
露西为你做什么事 雅各布
She helped me, uh,
她帮助我
keep track of medications and appointments,
记录药品还有会议时间
kept copies of my paperwork.
复印文件
When things got difficult,
当遇到困难了
she talked me down off the ledge. Like that.
她会和我谈心 这类的
Sounds like you were close.
听起来你们很亲密
Yeah. We, uh... we weren't dating or anything,
是的 我们没有约过会什么的
But... I liked her.
但是 我喜欢她
When's the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Well, I was almost done with the program,
项目快结束了
so I was only seeing her once a week.
所以我一周只见她一次
Six days ago, I guess.
六天前吧
How'd she seem?
她看起来怎么样
Fine.
挺好
Did she mention any problems with the people in her unit?
她提到过和队伍里的人有不和吗
Come here.
来这边
She, uh... she asked me not to tell anyone about this.
她 她让我别告诉其他人
Like, begged me.
就差跪下来求我了
If Lucy had a problem with somebody, we need to know.
如果露西和某人不和 请务必告诉我们
Couple of weeks ago, she was really upset...
几周前 她非常心烦意乱
Crying, which she never did.
总是哭 她从来不这样
She told me she had filed a sexual harassment report anonymously
她告诉我她已经向上级提交了
against someone in the platoon.
排里某人对她性骚扰的报告
Somehow, some of the guys found out,
不知为何 有人发现了
and they were giving her crap about it.
四处说她闲话
What kind of crap?
哪种闲话
Just... you know, stupid stuff--mean.
就是很愚蠢的 刻薄的那种
Who did she file the claim against?
她的指控对象是谁
She wouldn't say.
她没说
Well, who in the unit was giving her trouble?
队伍里谁找她麻烦了
I... I don't know names. A lot of them.
我 我不知道名字 很多人
Sergeant Hawkins, you lied.
霍金斯中士 你说谎
Not true.
我没有
You said Lucy had no problems with the squad,
你说露西和组里人没有过节
but you knew she was being punished
但你知道她因为
because she filed a sexual harassment complaint.
指控被人性骚扰受到处分
I knew no such thing.
我不知道
I had no idea who filed that complaint.
我不知道谁指控的
Now, I was told by the inspector general's office
监察办公室告知我
that an anonymous complaint had been filed
有人提交了一封
against a soldier in the platoon.
针对排里的某位士兵的投诉
I investigated that accusation thoroughly.
我仔细研究了那份指控
How'd you do that?
你怎么调查的
I questioned every man and woman in the unit.
我询问了队伍里的每个人
Not one said they had seen or experienced any misconduct.
没有人承认看到或做过任何不检行为
No witnesses, no intended victim,
没有证人 没有受害人
no investigation, so I closed it.
也就没有调查 所以我撤销了
You knew some men were harassing Lucy for making the accusation.
你知道有人因为骚扰露西而被指控
If they were, I never heard a word about it,
就算有 我也从没听说过
and she never said a thing.
她也从没说过
She didn't have to. It's your unit.
她没必要说 这是你的队伍
It's your job to know what's going on.
你理应知道发生了什么
But you thought Lucy had become a troublemaker, didn't you?
但你却认为露西在闹事 不是吗
You were hoping the backlash would convince her to transfer.
你希望反对意见可以说服她转队
Is there a question there?
这有什么问题吗
Who was the original harassment complaint against?
她的原骚扰控告对象是谁
I won't tell you that.
我不会说的
You don't get to choose which questions you answer.
轮不到你来选择回答哪一个问题
No? Well, you do whatever you like.
不行吗 悉听尊便
'cause I'm not draggin'
因为我不会把
a good officer's name through the mud
一个好军官的名字拖下泥潭
so that you can go fishing.
好让你来随心所欲
Any chance holding Hawkins will change his mind?
霍金斯有回心转意的可能吗
No.
没有
Kick him loose, then.
那就撬开他的嘴
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表