剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We'll go back to that.
我们回到刚才的话题
I just want to run a theory by you.
我只想猜测你的想法
You see, we know someone saw you kill Jones--
你看 我们知道有人看到你杀了琼斯
a boy.
一个男孩
Marvin--he saw what you did, didn't he?
马文 他看到你的所作所为了 是不是
Yes.
是的
So you killed him.
这么说是你杀了他
I would never kill a child.
我绝不会杀孩子
No, you wouldn't.
对 你绝不会
You didn't choose this life.
他的死不是你选的
You were forced into it--
你是迫于无奈
a ward of the state with no options.
你根本别无选择
You don't enjoy what you do.
你也不喜欢做这种事
And you're not a sociopath like Volker or Charles Milk.
你也不像沃克和查尔斯·米克这样反♥社♥会♥
So you let one of them kill the boy.
所以你让他们中的一个杀了那孩子
No.
不
No?
不是吗
Unless...
除非
Unless he's still alive.
除非他还活着
He is, isn't he?
他还活着 是不是
You couldn't kill him,
你下不了手
but you couldn't let a witness
可你不能放过一个
to a murder that you committed go free.
看到你杀人的目击者
So you took him.
所以你抓住他
You gave him up someone you trusted.
你把他交给了你信任的人
The boy would be safe,
这孩子会安全
and any talk of murder would fall on deaf ears.
这样就不会有人指证你杀人
What did you do with him, Clyde?
你对他做了什么 克莱德
If I talk... I'm a dead man.
如果我招了 我就死定了
If you don't, it's just a matter of time.
你不招的话 我们发现也只是时间问题
Think about your situation here.
想想你现在的处境
We are gonna start actively looking for Marvin Pettigrew.
我们会开始积极寻找马文·皮特格鲁
When Volker finds out that you let a witness go,
当沃克发现你放跑了目击者
a witness that could tie him to the Jones murder,
一个能将他和琼斯谋杀案联♥系♥起来的目击者
what do you think he's gonna do?
你觉得他会怎么做
You know his methods better than anyone.
你比谁都了解他的想法
I'm not saying another word. I...
我什么都不说了 我...
No.
不说了
So what now?
那现在怎么办
We have to let him go.
我们得放他走
Volker will go after him, just like you said he would.
沃克会追杀他 就像你说的那样
Yes, but not today. Volker's not that good.
对 但不在今天 沃克没那么有能耐
Ah, and meanwhile, Clyde will lead us to Marvin.
而且与此同时 克莱德会引我们去找到马文
Exactly.
没错
Cold. I like it.
尽在掌握 我喜欢
Rigsby, I'm releasing Clyde.
瑞斯比 我这就放了克莱德
Drop him off a couple of miles away.
把他送到几英里外的地方下车
Volker cannot know he was here.
别让沃克知道他来过
Sure thing, boss.
当然 头儿
Cho, I need you to tail him.
周 你去跟着他
Maybe he'll lead us to Marvin Pettigrew.
或许他会带我们去找马文·皮特格鲁
You got it.
好
All right. Get out.
好 出来
My apartment's half an hour away.
我家离这里还有一小时车程
Call a cab.
叫出租
Yeah, can I have a cab?
是 我能叫辆出租吗
Ooh. Is that diet?
是无糖的吗
Yeah.
是
It's like a week old. Why didn't you tell me?
放了一周了吧 你怎么没说
You didn't ask.
你又没问
Hello.
喂
How is Agent Lisbon today?
里斯本探员今天怎么样
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Clyde...
克莱德
you're lying to me.
你对我撒谎
You're a dead man.
你死定了
What's he doing?
他在干什么
I don't know.
不知道
You said there was something else.
你说还有别的证据
Yes.
是的
But...
不过...
There's no need to be worried about it, Brenda.
你不用担心 布伦达
What is it?
是什么
Please don't make me do this.
请别逼我泄密
Make you?
逼你
You entered into this relationship willingly.
你是自愿结成这种关系的
Not this.
可不包括这件事
I didn't agree to this.
这事我没同意干
Give me the envelope.
把信封给我
Who is he?
他是谁
They think he's a witness to Jones' murder.
他们认为他是琼斯谋杀案的目击者
Where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 我不知道
I said... where is he?
我再问一遍 他在哪
I don't know. I swear.
我发誓我不知道
Mr. Costa...
科斯塔先生
I have a job for you.
我有活交给你
Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗
No, he made a call, dropped his cell,
没有 他接了通电♥话♥ 扔了手♥机♥
and walked into the street.
就往街上走
Last call was from Volker's office.
最后一通电♥话♥是沃克办公室打来的
We need to find the boy.
我得找到那个男孩
And we need to hurry. Volker knows about him.
我们要抓紧 沃克知道他的存在
How, you think Clyde told him?
你觉得克莱德告诉他了吗
Someone is feeding Volker information.
有人在向他泄露情报
Yeah, but who?
但是谁呢
I'm not sure, but that's how he knew about Annabelle
我不确定 但他就是这样得知安娜贝尔和
and the search warrant for V.N.X. Energy.
V.N.X能源公♥司♥搜查令的事
And it's how he knew about Clyde.
他也是这样知道克莱德的情况的
It's only a matter of time before he finds Marvin.
他找到马文只是时间问题
Van Pelt, did you get a printout
范佩尔 你把克莱德的手♥机♥通讯录
of Clyde's cell phone contacts?
打印出来了吗
Yeah, right here.
出了 就在这儿
All right, here's how we're gonna do this--
好吧 我们这么安排
we'll split up the list
我们分头查这名单
and see if we can figure out who Clyde left the boy with.
看看能不能查出克莱德把那男孩交给谁了
We'll need background checks on everyone.
我们要核查每个人的背景
It'll be someone close to Clyde,
一定是跟克莱德关系亲密的人
but not immediate family--
但未必是直系亲属
a cousin, a childhood friend, ex-girlfriend.
比如表兄 发小 前女友之类的
Most likely a woman that doesn't have children of her own,
最有可能的是个没有儿女的女人
somewhere between the age of 25 and 50.
年龄在25到50岁之间
And someone who'd want to be a mother.
一个很想做母亲的人
Exactly.
没错
All right. We're on a clock let's move.
好了 时间紧迫 开工吧
I think I got something.
我有发现
Anita Doty, 33.
安妮塔·多蒂 33岁
She's the ex-wife of Clyde's brother.
她是克莱德表兄的前妻
She has an arrest for check kiting.
她因为开空头支票被捕过
She's single, no dependents.
她单身 没有亲人
Clyde sent her money last month--$500.
克莱德上个月给她汇了500块
Mm. That's her.
就是她
Do we have an address?
有地址吗
225-B Cedar Street in Hayward.
海沃德区雪松街225-B
All right, if we can find her, so can Volker.
好了 如果我们能找到她 沃克也能
Cho, Rigsby, let's go.
周 瑞斯比 出发
Yep, right behind you.
好了 你们先走
It's apartment B.
这就是B公♥寓♥
Upstairs.
上楼就是
What's this?
这是什么意思
That's the job.
这就是你的活
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表