剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yes, ma'am.
好的 长官
Miss Gottlieb, we have an unidentified murder victim.
戈特利布女士 有个身份不明的谋杀案受害人
Uh, your phone number was written on her wall.
她的墙上写了你的电♥话♥号♥码
I'm gonna show you a photo of the woman
我把她的照片给你看
and see if you recognize her.
你看看是否认识她
She's dead, so it may be disturbing.
她死了 照片可能会令人不适
You know her.
你认识她
It's Eileen. Eileen Turner.
是艾琳 艾琳·特纳
What about Caitlyn?
凯特琳呢
Is she--is Caitlyn safe?
凯特琳安全吗
Is that her baby? Yes. Where is she?
是她的孩子吗 是的 她在哪儿
We don't know.
我们不知道
Whoever killed Eileen may have taken her.
杀害艾琳的凶手可能把她带走了
Oh, my god! Do you have any
我的老天 你是否知道...
The man you want is Roddy Turner,
你们要抓的人是罗迪·特纳
Eileen's husband.
艾琳的丈夫
Do you think he's responsible?
你认为是他干的吗
He was abusive towards her. Violent.
他一直虐待她 非常暴♥力♥
She left him a week ago.
她一周前离开了他
We were helping her get a restraining order against him.
我们正在帮她申请对他的限制令
Um... here we are.
找到了
His address is 1204 Stoney Ridge.
他的地址是史东尼山脊1204号♥
Wait. That's about
等等 那大概在
I know where that is.
我知道在哪里
Uh, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for your help.
多谢你的协助
We may be back.
我们可能会回来
Of course. Anything I can do.
没问题 乐意效劳
Jane?
简
Stoney Ridge is a traditional carny layover.
马戏团通常在史东尼山脊歇脚
In the winter, when we would go to Carson Springs,
当冬天我们要去卡森泉时
it's where we'd stay-- Stoney Ridge.
我们会在那休整 在史东尼山脊
I mean, it's practically my hometown.
那里就像我的故乡一样
Oh.
这样
Yeah. "Oh."
没错 "这样"
It must be a coincidence.
这一定是巧合
Or Red John is deliberately bringing me home.
或者是血腥约翰煞费苦心地要带我回家
How would he even know about this place?
他怎么可能知道这个地方
Holy smokes! Patrick!
我的天啊 派翠克
Hey, Pete! It's Patrick Jane!
皮特 派翠克·简回来了
Hey, Sam.
萨姆
Patty, me boy! It's good to see you!
小派 好孩子 很高兴见到你
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这干什么
I'm sorry. We don't have a formal I.D.,
请节哀 没找到任何身份证件
but we're pretty sure it's her.
但我们很肯定是她
Uh, we found her this morning
今早我们在萨城的托持莱特旅馆旅馆里
at the Torchlite Motel in Sacramento.
发现了她的尸体
Where's Caitlyn? She's missing.
凯特琳在哪 她失踪了
Missing? Oh, my god.
失踪 我的天啊
We and several other agencies are doing
我们和其他几位探员正竭尽所能
everything we can to find her.
以尽快找到她
Now what's your connection to Eileen?
你和艾琳是什么关系
She's married to my nephew Roddy.
她嫁给了我的外甥 罗迪
They've been living with us for a while in the Airstream.
我们一起在房♥车里住过一段时间
I don't recall a nephew.
我不记得你有个外甥
My sister's boy. Came over from England five years ago.
我姐姐的儿子 五年前从英国过来的
He's a lead rigger.
他是名导轨装配工
Puts up the big wheels and the coasters.
负责组装摩天轮和过山车
He's a good lad. Uh, where's Roddy now?
他是个好孩子 罗迪现在在哪里
He's been out driving around looking for Eileen and Caitlyn
艾琳带着凯特琳离开后 他就一直
ever since they went.
在外面寻找她们
We need to talk to him. Does he have a phone?
我们得跟他谈谈 他有手♥机♥吗
No. Oh, come on, Pete.
没有 得了吧 皮特
It's me. We're--we're family.
可是我问啊 我们是一家人
I mean, how long have the Janes and the Turners
简家的人和特纳家的人在一起
been traveling together?
旅行多久了
A hundred years now, probably.
有一百年了吧
Roddy's got no phone.
罗迪没有手♥机♥
So Eileen left a week ago, yes?
艾琳是一周之前离开的 对吗
Yeah. Why?
没错 为什么
We don't know.
不清楚
They'd been having a hard time financially.
他们一直很穷
And they're both Leos. That can cause arguments,
两人都是狮子座的 肯定会争吵不断
but nothing serious.
但都不严重
Caityln's social worker had mentioned abuse
负责凯特琳的社工提到过
and violence.
家庭暴♥力♥
In a pig's eye!
傻子才这么认为
Social workers, eh?
社工吗
Last month, Roddy and Eileen had a bit of a go,
上个月罗迪和艾琳起了点争执
and the cops came and they made a big deal of nothing,
结果警♥察♥跑来了 还小题大做
and they called in child welfare.
报告给了儿童福利院
It was a bunch of nonsense.
真是荒谬至极
Eileen and Roddy love each other,
艾琳和罗迪深爱着对方
and they're great parents.
他们也是称职的父母
What kind of car was Roddy driving?
罗迪开的是什么车
Gee, I... I don't know.
我不清楚
I think he borrowed it from a friend.
他应该是从一个朋友那借来的
What's his friend's name?
这个朋友叫什么名字
I don't remember. Do you remember?
我记不得了 你记得吗
Nope.
不记得
Caitlyn's life is at stake here.
凯特琳现在危在旦夕
We need your cooperation.
你们得配合我们的工作
Roddy didn't kill Eileen,
艾琳不是罗迪杀的
so he hasn't got Caitlyn.
所以也不是他带走了凯特琳
You had another name in mind.
你想到了另外一个人
No name in mind.
我没想到任何人
All right. Have it your way.
好吧 随你怎么说
Pete's calling Roddy right now.
皮特正在给罗迪打电♥话♥
If Roddy's innocent, which I think he is,
如果罗迪如我所想是清白的
he'll feel compelled to go to the crime scene.
他一定想尽快去犯罪现场
If he's innocent, why not contact the police?
如果他是清白的 为什么不与警方联♥系♥
Oh, 'cause no man in that family's gonna willingly
因为那个家族的所有成员都不会主动
contact the police.
与警方联♥系♥
Hi, boss. Where are you?
头儿 你在哪里
We're looking for Sandra Guzman,
我们在找桑德拉·古兹曼
the motel maid that found the body.
就是发现尸体的那个旅馆女佣
She's playing hard to get. Oh, take a break from that.
她在玩欲擒故纵 这件事先缓缓
Get to the motel as quick as you can and stake it out.
你尽快去旅馆盯梢
We think the victim's husband might be headed over there.
我们认为死者的丈夫可能会去那里
Tell him he's innocent.
告诉他我们知道他是清白的
We just need to talk to him.
只是想跟他谈谈
Uh, we don't know if he's involved,
我们还不肯定他是否牵扯其中
But bring him in. Be careful.
但把他带回来 注意安全
Will do.
没问题
What makes you so sure Roddy Turner's innocent?
你凭什么这么肯定罗迪·特纳是清白的
Well, I'm not sure about anything right now.
我现在不肯定任何事
Except that you won't tell me the names on the list.
除了你不愿告诉我的那份名单
You're sure of that.
你确信它是正确的
Yeah, well, I should tell you why I'm not gonna tell you.
让我告诉你为什么我不能给你说
Some of the names are people that you know,
名单上的某些人你认识
and you'll start acting differently around them,
在他们周围你会举止不自然
and you may tip them off. What?! No, I won't!
从而走漏风声 什么 我才不会
Well... yes, you will.
你会的
You can't help yourself. I mean, no offense,
你控制不了 我无意冒犯
but you have no dishonesty in you.
但你不会骗人
I have dishonesty in me. I can put on a front.
我会骗人 我会伪装自己
This is you putting on a front...
你伪装时就像这样
No, it's not. I can keep secrets.
我才没有 我能保守秘密
Oh, okay.
好吧
I have secrets from you.
有些事我一直瞒着你
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表