剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hey. Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙吗
Yeah.
有
He says his name's Patrick Jane.
他说他叫派翠克·简
Patrick Jane? Really?
派翠克·简 真的假的
Red John, right?
血腥约翰 对吗
Wife and daughter? About a year ago?
妻子和女儿 大约一年以前
Yeah, he's been off the radar.
是啊 自那以来他就销声匿迹了
Sac P.D. lost track of him six months ago.
萨城警局和他失去联♥系♥半年
I've never met him.
我从没见过他
Did he say why he came in?
他有没有说他为什么来
Just that he wants to talk to you.
他只想和你说话
Boss, Nevada county sheriff's office called.
头儿 内华达县警长办公室来电
They got a body.
发现一具尸体
Country road near Malakoff Diggins.
地址是马拉科夫迪金斯附近的乡村路
You and Cho check it out. I'll catch up.
你和周去看看 我随后就到
Mr. Jane. I'm agent Teresa Lisbon.
简先生 我是特蕾莎·里斯本探员
You wanted to talk to me?
你想和我谈谈
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Detective Elliott said that you're in charge
艾略特警探说你负责调查
of the... the Red John investigation?
血腥约翰的案子
That's right.
是的
We took the case over from Sac P.D. in May.
我们五月份从萨克拉门托警局接手的
What's happening with the investigation?
调查有什么进展吗
That's a big question, Mr. Jane,
一言难尽 简先生
and we're a little busy right now.
而且我们现在有点忙
Another case has come in.
又来了一个案子
Could you come back another time?
你能改天再来吗
Yeah, well, I can wait. I-I-I'll wait.
我可以等 我等着
That's not really practical.
这可不怎么现实
We don't have a waiting area for guests.
我们没有客人等候室
I could just sit right there.
我坐那儿就行
I'm sorry. It's policy.
抱歉 这是规定
Okay.
好吧
Policy.
规定
Call. Make an appointment. We'll talk as soon as possible.
打电♥话♥预约 我们尽快找时间谈谈
I'm afraid I have to go.
我得走了
Yeah, no problem.
没问题
II'm just gonna wait outside, and, uh... Mr. Jane...
我就在外面等着 简先生
No, it's okay. It's a nice day. I'll take a walk.
还是算了 今天天气好 我去散个步
And, um, if I come back in three hours,
如果我三个小时后回来
will that be okay? Sure.
可以吗 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Steve? Yeah.
史蒂夫 在
Would you help Mr. Jane find his way out of the building?
你能送简先生出去吗
Sure.
好的
You--you work on the Red John case?
你参与血腥约翰的案子吗
That's none of your business, sir.
与你无关 先生
Have any suspects?
有嫌疑人吗
Like I said.
正如我刚才所说
Ah. I...
我
It's my--my wife and daughter.
是我的妻子和女儿
I...
我
Red John killed my wife and daughter.
血腥约翰杀了我的妻子和女儿
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我对你失去亲人表示遗憾
But we don't discuss cases with the relatives of victims.
可我们不能与受害者的亲属谈论案情
Yeah, no. I-I understand.
对 我理解
Listen, no offense,
恕我冒犯
but I seen a hundred guys just like you.
我见过很多像你这样的人
You wanna find this son of a bitch
你想找到这混♥蛋♥
and kill him, right?
然后杀了他 对吗
Yeah.
是
Well, what happens,
所发生的一切
it'll drive you crazy.
会令你失去理智
My advice? You move away.
想听我的建议吗 搬走
Far away somewhere.
越远越好
Forget it. Start another family.
忘了它 组建另一个家庭
I know that's tough,
我知道这很艰难
but it's the best way.
但这是最好的方式
I just asked if there were any suspects.
我只是问问有没有嫌疑人
One more time. Let it go.
再说一次 放手吧
Come on.
快来
What went wrong with you?
你犯了什么错
Say what?
你说什么
Clearly, you're older and more experienced than Agent Lisbon.
很明显 你比里斯本探员年长而且有经验
You must have done something pretty bad
你一定犯了什么大错 他们才会
for them to promote a woman 20 years your junior over you.
提拔一个资历比你浅二十几年的女人
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
It's a temperament issue.
是脾气问题
As well as character.
还有人格问题
That's why they gave you to Lisbon, isn't it?
所以他们才把你派给里斯本 不是吗
Because she was new, and no one else would work with you.
因为她是新来的 除了她没人愿意和你共事
What the hell are you doing, Hannigan?!
你到底在干嘛 汉尼根
Boss...
头儿
I told you to take him downstairs,
我让你把他送下楼
not beat him up!
而不是揍他一顿
Sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I-I lost it.
对不起 抱歉我情绪失控了
No, no. It--it's fine. It's fine.
不 没关系 没事
My fault. My fault entirely.
我的错 都是我的错
I provoked you. I'm sorry.
我挑起来的 抱歉
God, Hannigan, get him some ice.
天啊 汉尼根 给他拿点冰
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Seriously, it--it's not his fault.
真的不是他的错
I-I deserved it, okay?
我 我活该
He is supposed to act like
他应该时刻保持一个
a professional law officer at all times.
专业的执法者形象
Let's get you some ice. Come on.
帮你敷点冰 来吧
Come on.
起来
Yeah.
好吧
Teresa Lisbon.
特蕾莎·里斯本
That's a... that's a nice name.
真是个...真是个好名字
How did it happen?
怎么会这样
Hannigan says he was provoked. Mr. Jane agrees.
汉尼根说他是被挑衅了 简先生同意这说法
He says it's all his fault.
他说都是他的错
Decent of him.
真绅士
A cop with a history
一个记录不良的警♥察♥
attacks a murder victim's grieving spouse.
袭击了一个正处于悲痛中的死者家属
Excellent.
真不错
I'm sorry, boss.
对不起 头儿
I hope we can find a way to make this right
我希望我们能对汉尼根
without being too harsh on Hannigan.
从轻处理
He's a good guy, he's just a little too old school.
他是个好人 只是有点太老派
Mr. Jane says he won't press charges.
简先生说他不会起诉
Let's hope Mr. Jane remains so amiable
但愿简先生明早起床伴着剧烈头疼
when he wakes up in the morning
思前想后之时
with a pounding headache and time to think.
依然能保持平和
We must find a way to make him happy.
我们得想个法子让他高兴
Mr. Jane?
简先生
Director Virgil Minelli.
维吉尔·米内利部长
No, no, no, no. Sit.
不不不 请坐
I'm, uh, I'm terribly sorry about all of this.
我 我对这一切表示抱歉
I understand that, um, agent Hannigan has apologized?
我理解 汉尼根探员道歉了吗
Uh, yes, he did. Mm-hmm.
是的 他道过歉了
I hope that's been of some help.
我希望这能让你好受一点
I-I came here to, uh, find out about Red John.
我来这儿是想询问血腥约翰的事
Yes. Agent Lisbon told me.
里斯本探员告诉我了
Uh, I understand your concern.
我理解你的担忧
Red John is one of the most difficult cases we've faced.
血腥约翰是我们办过的最困难的案子之一
How many victims, Lisbon?
有几个受害人 里斯本
Ten.
十个
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表