剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You put 2 and 2 together-- quite the detective.
你把前因后果联♥系♥了起来 颇有侦探头脑
So you killed Callie.
于是你杀了凯丽
You think about it for a while, or you just go for it?
你是迟疑了一会儿 还是直接就动手了
I-I thought about it for a while.
我迟疑了会儿
I felt bad for her.
我为她难过
But $56 million, man.
但那可是五千六百万
Yeah.
对
Well, you should have thought about it a while longer.
你该多考虑会儿的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
You are such a good man. Mmm.
你真是个好人
Thank you. Mm.
谢谢
Sorry to interrupt, Nicola,
抱歉打断你们 妮可拉
but Jane and I have to pick up a prisoner.
我和简得去接个犯人
Thank you.
谢谢
Pleasure.
不客气
Come on!
拜托
What is taking so long?
怎么那么久
Relax. She'll be here.
别紧张 她会来的
Look, I-I'm sorry, by the way.
对了 对不起
For what? There's a long list of possibilities.
为什么道歉 可能性多了去了
Yeah, well, this is more of a...
对 这次算是
General purpose apology.
通用道歉
Use it for your top issue.
解你的最大困扰
Thanks.
谢了
Here you go.
人来了
Who's this?
她是谁
5467b.
5467b
That's not her. There's been a mistake.
不是她 你们搞错了
There's no mistake. Her paperwork's all in order.
没搞错 她的档案都完好无损
It's the only Lorelei Martins we got.
我们只抓了这一个劳拉蕾·马丁斯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表