剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But I'm certain it was him.
但我可以肯定就是他
Why else wouldn't she report it?
不然她为什么不报案
Had he been violent with her in the past?
他以前有对她动粗过吗
Sharon said no, but...
莎伦说没有 但是...
I know Billy Racine is a violent man.
我知道贝利·拉辛有暴♥力♥倾向
Sure.
当然
Of course, Mr. Hanover. Thank you for your time.
当然 汉诺威先生 非常感谢
Finally found Hanover?
终于找到汉诺威了
Yeah. He didn't see the crash either,
是啊 他也没看到事发那一幕
but he said he'd be happy to talk to us
但他说他回来以后
when he gets back in town.
很乐意和我们谈谈
Back in town?
回来以后
He had to fly to an art opening.
他飞去参加一个艺术展开幕式了
A piece he just had to have.
有一件艺术品他志在必得
Rich people.
有钱人啊
What'd you get?
你查到了什么
Lisbon got this from the foster mom.
里斯本从她的养母那里得来的
Name's Billy Racine. Ex-boyfriend.
贝利·拉辛 她的前男友
Foster mother thinks he could have done it.
她养母觉得是他做的
Guy's had a life.
这家伙劣迹斑斑啊
Multiple assaults, extortion.
多次涉嫌伤害 敲诈
That name sounds familiar.
这名字听着耳熟
"Racine. William."
拉辛 威廉
He's on the list of people who purchased tickets
他在演出募款晚宴的入场券
to the show's fund-raiser.
购买♥♥者名单上
What was he doing there?
他去那里做什么
I'll see if I can track him down.
我看看能不能找到他
Thanks.
多谢
What were you doing at the fund-raiser for "Torch"
你两天前去《火炬》的募款晚宴
two nights ago?
做什么
Supporting the arts.
支持艺术啊
Did you have any contact with Sharon Warwick that evening?
你那晚有和莎伦·沃里克联♥系♥吗
If I did, what's it matter?
要是有 有什么关系吗
You two had quite the tempestuous relationship
在她去纽约前你们两个有过
before she moved to New York.
一段相当糟糕的情侣关系
Shouting matches. You even put your fist through a wall.
激烈争吵 你还一拳把墙打穿了
Did you pick up where you left off
一个月前她回来的时候
when she came back a month ago?
你是不是又故态复作了
Don't even try to pin this on me.
别想把这盆脏水泼到我身上
I know what's happened, and I didn't kill her.
我知道发生了什么 我没杀她
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你呢
Because I would never put my hands on that girl.
因为我是绝对不会伤害那个姑娘的
I loved her.
我爱她
I think you loved her maybe too much.
我觉得也许你爱她太多了
She rejected you,
她拒绝了你
you didn't take "No" for an answer,
你不能容忍♥她的拒绝
you stalked her to the fund-raiser.
你跟踪她到募款晚宴
And when she rejected you again,
她再次拒绝了你
your hands got the better of you.
你就气不过出手杀了她
I went there to protect her.
我是去保护她的
Protect her from what?
保护她什么
She got mugged last week.
她上周被抢劫了
Said she fought 'em off
她反抗了
and scratched one of them up pretty good,
而且把其中一个抓伤了
but I could see she was shook.
但我看得出来她很害怕
What does that have to do with the fund-raiser?
这和募款晚宴有什么关系
Sharon thought someone from the show set it up.
莎伦觉得抢劫是剧组里的某个人设计的
So when I heard they were doing that party...
所以我一听说她要去那个宴会
You went to find her attackers?
你就去找袭击她的人
I was gonna tune some people up.
我本来是要教训一些人的
But Sharon said "Be easy." Said she'd handle it.
可莎伦说"别这样" 她能处理好
Did she say who she suspected?
她有提过她怀疑谁吗
She wouldn't say.
她不肯说
She was scared I was gonna do something bad to 'em.
她害怕我会对那些人做出什么不好的事
And she was right.
她是对的
So you're telling me everything was good between you two?
你是说你们之间一切安好吗
You've been talking to that old foster lady, huh?
你和她养母谈过了 对吧
She never liked me.
她从来就不喜欢我
You can't believe what she says.
你不能相信她的一面之辞
Okay. One second. One second.
停一下 停一下
Uh, that's your cue, Deandra.
这里是你上场的提示 迪安德拉
Tell me again--why am I helping you audition replacements?
再说一次 为什么我要帮你试镜替补演员
Uh, well, because our investor performance was rescheduled,
因为我们重新安排了给投资商看的演出时间
and, uh, we have to be ready.
我们必须做好准备
So if we could try it one more time,
要是我们能再试一次
that would be wonderful.
就再好不过了
I-I don't think you really need me for this, Bran, okay?
我觉得你不是很需要我 布兰
I'll be in my dressing room.
我先回更衣室了
No problem!
没问题
Okay, um...
好的
Mandy, Bridget, Howard,
曼迪 布丽奇特 霍华德
uh, from where we left off.
从刚才那里开始
One, two, three.
1 2 3
Sorry. Sorry. Wait.
抱歉 抱歉 停
This is a closed rehearsal.
彩排是不对外开放的
Yeah. We're investigating a murder.
我们在调查一起谋杀案
Well, you won't find any clues here.
那你们在这可找不到什么线索
Actually, we could learn a lot
实际上 我们可以在观看排练中
from watching a rehearsal.
获得很多信息
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yes. The way a person sings
是的 一个人唱歌♥的方式
says a great deal about them.
能反映出很多自身的内在
For instance, Bridget, you have a very sweet tone.
比如说 布丽奇特 你的嗓音很甜美
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, with nice shades of pent-up anger and envy.
带着粉饰过的愤怒和嫉妒
You hated Sharon on principle,
你应该是讨厌莎伦的
yet you may come to replace her.
你可能就是来取代她的
So obviously, you had very good motive to want to kill her.
所以很明显 你有杀她的动机
But I don't think you have the stomach or the strength
但我觉得你没有把她推下阳台的
to push someone off a balcony.
勇气和力量
You, Mandy, on the other hand,
你 曼迪 从一方面来说
are perfectly capable of murder.
你绝对有完成谋杀的能力
You have a very strong instrument.
你手段很高
You could play Sharon's part.
你可以演莎伦的部分
But are you hungry enough to kill?
但你有没有到非杀她不可的地步呢
Do you have that kind of passion?
你有那么盛怒吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Oh, don't even look at me. Thank you.
别看我了 谢谢
Oh, please. Pitchy.
得了吧 你不行
Very... pitchy
太不行了
You done?
说完了吗
Yes. Well, that leaves you, Mr. McTavish.
完了 就剩你了 麦克塔维什先生
Vain. Controlling. Neurotic. Egotistical.
虚荣 控制狂 神经质 自大
Sleeping with, uh,
至少和...
at least two of your actors.
手下的两名演员上过床
Are you a killer?
你是凶手吗
You know, I never did catch your name.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Mm. Damn.
该死
I was sure it was you.
我还以为凶手是你来着
Never mind. Name's Jane.
算了 我叫简
Nice to meet you all. Break a leg.
很高兴见到你们 祝你们演出成功
Well, I thought you sounded... great.
我觉得你们的歌♥声...非常动听
He's upsetting the performers.
演员的情绪都被他影响了
I know. I know. He's gonna throw their performances off.
我知道 我知道 他会搞砸演出的
Bran, I'll take care of it. All right.
布兰 我会处理的 好吧
All right?
可以吧
Mr. Jane.
简先生
Please. Your presence isn't good for morale.
拜托了 你在场影响了他们的情绪
Everyone seems to be handling it okay.
大家的状态似乎还不错嘛
You've asked your questions. Is it necessary that you remain?
问题也问完了 你还要待在这里吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表