剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I did not...
我没有...
Leave those in her car.
把眼镜掉在她车里
But you do admit to tampering with cassie flood's car?
但你承认在凯西·福勒的车上动了手脚
No.
没有
As god is my witness, no.
上帝替我作证 我没有
I think that counts as an admission of guilt.
我认为你刚才算是认罪了
Don't you?
是吗
Go get him, Cho.
抓住他 周
We'll be right back after this short...
稍作休息 广♥告♥之后
Commercial break.
节目继续
I had no idea she'd be driving on a road like that.
我不知道她会开那样的路
You've gotta believe that. I only meant to scare her.
你得相信我 我只是想吓吓她
Just... to get her off the air.
只是...不想让她做直播
That's why you sent the notes, to make her leave town?
所以你寄给她字条 让她离开小镇
I thought if she believed
我以为如果她相信了
Yuntz was out to get her, she'd...
扬茨要来抓她 她就会
Leave the station, go someplace else,
离开电视台 去别的地方
Take somebody else's job.
去抢别人的饭碗
Not mine.
而不是我的
Instead, you ended up killing her.
然而 你最后杀了她
It wasn't my idea.
那不是我的主意
Volker...
是沃克...
Put me up to it.
让我这么做的
He had you tinker with her car?
他让你在她车上做手脚
We used to, uh, joke about doing it during the Dakar--
我们在达喀尔的时候常常拿这事开玩笑
Uh, as a prank on somebody, you know.
就是作弄下别人罢了
So Volker told you to use it to take care of Cassie.
所以沃克叫你用这个作弄凯西
It was more of a dare.
这更像是比胆大
I couldn't back down without looking like a coward.
我不能像个懦夫一样退缩
A dare? That was enough to convince you
比胆大 这就足以说服你
to murder Cassie Flood?
去谋杀凯西·福勒吗
It wasn't supposed to be a murder!
我没有想杀她
So you were manipulated into committing a murder
所以你是受人指使犯下的谋杀罪
beneficial to Tommy Volker.
而汤米·沃克坐收渔翁之利
And readily admit that you have no evidence
而且你承认你没有证据
that could implicate him at all--is that about right?
证明他牵涉其中 是吗
This guy's a fool.
他太愚蠢了
But this Volker seems formidable.
这个沃克看起来很难对付
As smart and as careful as I thought.
和我想的一样聪明谨慎
I don't know. How could he be sure she'd be killed?
我不懂 他怎么确保她已经死了呢
It looks like he just got lucky.
似乎只是他运气好
No, no. He always had a plan "B."
不 不 他总是留一手
The good samaritan wasn't just there to get the evidence.
我们的好心人不只是过去拿走证据
He also made sure she was dead.
他也要确保她已经死了
Volker's not gonna get away with this.
沃克别想逃脱罪责
I am gonna get him. If not for the murder,
我要逮捕他 如果不能按谋杀罪
Then whatever Amanda Shaw can give me.
就用阿曼达·肖给的任何一个定罪
Tax evasion, fraud, unpaid parking tickets.
比如逃税 诈骗 逃缴停车费
I-I'm gonna bring in Amanda and lean on her.
我要带阿曼达来局里 像她施压
Look at you!
瞧瞧你
So tough.
好一个铁血探员
I'm getting goosebumps.
我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
It's been ten hours
已经十个小时
since anybody's heard from Amanda Shaw.
没有阿曼达·肖的消息了
We need a warrant to get into her apartment right away.
我们现在就要她公♥寓♥的搜查令
Thanks, judge. Let's go.
谢谢 法官大人 进去吧
Damn it.
该死
Let's get her down from there.
把她弄下来
She left a suicide note, you know?
她留了遗书 你知道吗
Via e-mail.
通过邮件
Laying blame at your feet.
把责任都怪在你身上
You will not get away with this. I promise.
你休想逃脱 我保证
You have no idea what's happening at all, do you?
你不知道究竟发生了什么 对吧
Enjoy your job while you still have it, Teresa.
趁你还有工作好好享受吧 特蕾莎
Agent "Lis-bon."
里斯邦探员
It-it's Lisbon.
是里斯本
Lisbon. Pardon me.
很抱歉 里斯本
Bob Kirkland, homeland security.
我是鲍勃·柯克兰 国土安♥全♥局♥的
We don't know each other, but we need to talk.
我们不认识对方 但我们得谈谈
How can I help you, Mr. Kirkland?
我能帮助你什么呢 柯克兰先生
Call me Bob.
叫我鲍勃就好
Okay. What is it?
好的 什么事
Volker.
关于沃克
You need to stop worrying about him, okay?
你不要再插手他的事了 好吗
"Stop worrying about him."
"不要再插手他的事"
What is that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I'm telling you off the record
我就私下告诉你
That it's being taken care of, trust me.
他的事会得到妥善处理的 相信我
You should take a step back.
你应该就此停手
So you can take credit for the arrest? Not a chance.
所以你能拿到逮捕令吗 想都别想
No.
不
No, it's not like that.
不是这样的
But Volker is--
不过沃克是个...
He's a very powerful man...
非常强大的人
Agent.
探员
Big contributor to a lot of campaigns.
许多竞选活动的捐助人
Is that supposed to scare me?
这是在恐吓我吗
No.
不是
You just need to watch your step.
只是你得小心谨慎点
Can I buy you a cup of coffee sometime?
能改天请你喝杯咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
Sorry, Mr. Jane.
抱歉 简先生
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No.
不
But I know you.
但我认识你
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表