剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
she was left chained inside of an empty warehouse.
用铁链把她锁在了一个空仓库里
Daytime temperatures reached 120 degrees inside.
那时日间温度高达四十九摄氏度
Coroner figures she lasted about two days.
法医猜测她撑了两天
And they never found the killer?
他们没有找到凶手吗
The case is still open.
那案子到现在还没结
There's no trace evidence, no witnesses. Just this.
没有丝毫证据也没有目击证人 只有这个
Hello? Hey, Lisbon.
喂 里斯本
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need to take this. Could you...
我得接这个电♥话♥ 能否...
I'll be right back.
我很快回来
Jane, what's going on? Have you been kidnapped?
简 发生什么事了 你被绑♥架♥了吗
Yes. I'm in fear of my life.
是的 我有生命危险
I can't talk long.
我不能讲太久
Did you know Lorelei had a sister?
你知道劳拉蕾有一个妹妹吗
Yes. Miranda. Her mother gave her up.
知道 叫米兰达 她妈妈抛弃了她
Where are you?
你在哪里
If she catches me on the phone,
如果她发现我打电♥话♥给你
she'll kill me.
她会杀了我的
What happened to Miranda?
米兰达身上发生了什么
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
Abducted, raped, and left for dead five years ago.
五年前她被人绑♥架♥强♥奸♥ 然后被留下等死
Who did it? They don't know.
是谁干的 不知道
They don't even have a suspect.
警方甚至没有找到任何嫌疑人
But listen to this--
但听着
the police kept back a key detail from the public.
有一个关键证据警方没有告知公众
Before Miranda died,
米兰达死前
she carved a message into the warehouse floor.
在仓库的地上刻下了一条信息
What'd it say?
上面怎么写
I'm looking at the crime scene photo now.
我正在看犯罪现场的照片
It says "Roy."
她刻了"罗伊"
I need a copy of that photo.
我需要那张照片
Uh, Lisbon, yeah. Fax it to me at this number...
里斯本 把照片传真到这个号♥码
I'm Katie Riley,
我是凯蒂·莱利
and I'll be back with more of your favorite mellow blends
新闻过后 继续回到你们
right after the news.
最爱的节目
State and federal authorities
州与联邦当局
have intensified the search
加强了对一名萨克拉门托女子
for a Sacramento woman, Lorelei Martins.
劳拉蕾·马丁斯的搜寻工作
Jane, just tell me where you are.
简 告诉我你在哪里
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
Just fax it to me.
把照片传真过来吧
I gotta go. Gotta go.
我得挂了 挂了
According to police, Martins is kidnapped CBI consultant Patrick Jane.
据警方介绍 马丁斯绑♥架♥了联调局的顾问派翠克·简
Jane's car was found abandoned by the side of the road.
在路边发现了简被遗弃的汽车
Everything okay?
没事吧
Jane just called me.
简刚给我来电
You lie! Aah!
你撒谎
Liar!
骗子
Filthy liar! Kidnapped you?!
死骗子 绑♥架♥你
Please... How dare you?! You lied!
别打了 你竟敢这样 你撒谎
I didn't lie. I just didn't tell you everything.
我没撒谎 只是没全部都告诉你而已
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
I had to protect myself.
我得自保
Please. Just stop.
拜托 别打了
You had me going, Patrick.
你骗得我团团转 派翠克
For a second there, I almost trusted you.
有那么一会儿 我差点就信你了
You should. You should trust me.
你该信我 你该信我
Oh, stop! Just stop playing the role.
闭嘴 别演戏了
Yes, I play a role, but not with you.
没错 我是演戏了 但不是演给你看的
I'm being honest with you. Lies on lies!
我跟你说的是实话 别圆谎了
Lorelei, listen to me. You have to listen to me.
劳拉蕾 听我说 你必须听我说
Your buddy Red John-- he killed your sister.
你的朋友血腥约翰 他杀了你的妹妹
What are you talking about? Your sister Miranda.
你在说什么 你妹妹米兰达
She wrote a name on the floor of the warehouse where she died.
她在遇害的仓库地板上写了个名字
The name of the man who raped and killed her.
奸♥杀♥她的人的名字
It was never released to the public.
这线索从未对外公布
You're making that up. No.
你在编瞎话 没有
This is a crime scene photo of your sister's murder.
这是你妹妹遇害的犯罪现场的照片
"Roy."
"罗伊"
Yes, Roy.
没错 罗伊
We both know who uses that alias.
你我都知道谁用的这个化名
I don't understand.
我不明白
Where did you get this? It doesn't matter.
你怎么弄到的 这不重要
Red John raped and killed your sister.
血腥约翰奸♥杀♥了你的妹妹
No. He made you a victim so that he could rescue you.
不 他布局让你成为受害者来英雄救美
No. He preyed on your pain.
不 他利用你的痛苦来折磨你
No, it's not true. Yes. You don't want it to be true,
不 才不是 对 你不想相信这是事实
but it's true, and you can feel that it's true.
可这是事实 你知道这是真的
Just stop!
闭嘴
God, you're just like him, you know that?
天呐 你跟他一个样 你知道吗
Relentless manipulation. I am nothing like him.
无情的控制狂 我一点也不像他
How would you know?
你怎么会知道
I know.
我清楚得很
I only wonder why the two of you didn't become lifelong friends
我只想知道 你们俩为什么不握手言和
the moment you shook hands.
成为至交
Wait!
等等
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
We still going to the cabin?
我们还去小屋吗
That's where I'm going. You can go where you like.
我要去那里 你想去哪里都行
We traced Jane's call to a truck stop motel
我们追踪简的电♥话♥到奇科北部99号♥公路的
on Route 99 just north of Chico. Right here.
一家卡车停车场旅馆 就在这里
The fugitive and her hostage were gone
逃犯和人♥质♥在警方到达旅馆前
by the time deputies got to the motel.
就已经离开了
They were moving north.
他们当时在往北行进
Let's assume they still are. Where are they going?
我们假设他们还在北上 去哪里呢
Well, if they take the 97 north,
如果他们上了97号♥公路
they'll hit the Butter Valley Airport.
就会到达黄油谷机场
One runway. Public use. Five takeoffs a day.
机场是公用的 有一条跑道 一天五个班次
They might go for a plane. Okay, lock it down. What else?
他们可能是去乘飞机 锁定目标 还有呢
I've been going through financial records
我一直在查阅劳拉蕾妹妹的
for Lorelei's sister.
财务记录
She owned a cabin in the Sierras
她在塞拉斯有间小木屋
about 200 miles north of that motel.
那家旅馆以北两百英里左右
From what I can see,
据我能查到的资料显示
the cabin was never sold after her death.
那间小木屋在她死后并没有被出♥售♥
An anonymous third party has been paying the taxes on it.
一个匿名第三方一直在缴税
Red John?
血腥约翰吗
Call tactical. I want a chopper here in ten.
召集战术小队 十分钟内派直升机过来
It's just up ahead, at the end of the road.
直走就到了 就在路尽头
You go ahead. I'll get the stuff.
你进去吧 我拿东西
Okay.
好
The key is under the flower pot.
钥匙在花盆下面
Welcome.
欢迎
Well, it's a nice place.
这地方很漂亮
Yeah.
对
Belonged to my sister.
我妹妹的地盘
We used to come here to forget about the world.
我们常来这里躲避喧嚣
It's safe.
这里很安全
Red John didn't kill her, Patrick.
血腥约翰没有杀她 派翠克
You'll never convince me that he did.
你永远没法让我相信是他干的
I'd kill for a cup of tea right now.
我现在真想喝杯茶啊
I can make you one.
我可以给你沏一杯
I'd like that.
那太好了
But we can't stay here.
可我们不能待在这儿
Why not?
为什么不
If Miranda bought this place,
如果这里是米兰达买♥♥下的
the police'll find it.
警♥察♥就会找到这儿
They're probably on their way here right now.
他们现在大概已经在路上了
Then we have to go. No, you have to go.
那我们得赶紧走 不 你得赶紧走
I'll stay. I'll try and delay them. What?
我留下 我会设法拖住他们 什么
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表