剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
They are pursuing other inquiries.
他们去查别的去了
Sweet!
太好了
Listen to me.
都听着
The FBI is a fine organization,
联调局是个不错的组织
And they are our partners.
他们是我们的好搭档
We need to work with them. They deserve our respect
我们需要同他们合作 我们该尊重他们
and our trust-- Am I clear?
信任他们 听明白了吗
Yeah.
是的
Did you contact the sister?
你联♥系♥她姐姐了吗
Yes. She lives out in Boone. She was out of contact
联♥系♥了 她住在布恩郊外
For two days at a swap meet in Tahoe.
去塔霍湖参加了两天的旧货交换会
Got home this morning.
今早回的家
The local sheriff gave her the news.
当地的警长通知了她
What's her story?
她说了些什么
Oh, the karlsen family used to own
卡尔森家族过去
Half of Alameda county.
拥有一半阿♥拉♥梅达郡
Lost it all in the crash of '06,
在06年金融危机中失去了一切
Parents died a year later-- highway collision.
她们父母在一年后因车祸丧生
Nicola is the older sister. Single mom, two kids.
妮可拉是姐姐 单身母亲 膝下两子
Jewelry designer is what it says on her I.R.S. Forms.
从国税局那查到职业是珠宝设计师
What about Lango?
兰格呢
Moved to town from L.A. six months ago.
他六个月前从洛杉矶搬过来
No rap sheet on him. No relatives or friends nearby.
没前科 附近也没亲戚朋友
We went through his apartment. Nothing.
我们去了他的公♥寓♥ 什么都没找到
Bare bones. Mattress on the floor.
只有基本家具 床垫直接放在地上
Running from something, maybe?
也许他在躲着什么
Keep digging on Lango. It sounds promising.
继续调查兰格 似乎有隐情
Jane and I will go talk to the sister.
我和简去见见死者的姐姐
You two go and canvass the crime scene
你们两个去仔细搜查犯罪现场
like you should have instead of fighting with the FBI!
而不是像刚才那样和联邦探员斗殴
Yes, boss. Yes, boss.
是 老大 是 老大
Hey, Yannick.
雅尼克
Agents.
探员们
Thanks for your help. No problemo.
感谢你的协助 不客气
Just don't hit me, okay?
别打我就好
Funny.
很好笑
Hey, no offense, but... I never saw that before.
无意冒犯 可这是我头一次看到
Law enforcement agents fighting it out in the street?
执法人员在大街上打得鼻青脸肿
You guys are hard-core, man!
你们热血汉子 伙计
Yes. Uh, so, anyway, we started canvassing already.
我们已经开始排查现场了
Nothing useful so far.
目前还没什么收获
Let's check out the rest of...
我们继续排查
All right. Thank you very much for your time. Appreciate it.
好的 非常感谢你的配合 谢谢
Saw a young fellow over there--
看到过有个年轻人在那里
same one they've been showing on the tv--
就在电视上说他们
got beat to death.
被殴打致死的那天
And you saw just one man?
你只看到了一个人吗
Rex Lango? Yes, sir.
雷克斯·兰格吗 对 长官
Knocking on her door about 6:30.
差不多六点半的时候
We were sitting out in the sun, then we came inside.
我们先在晒太阳 过会就回家了
Did you ever see him around here before?
你原来在这附近见过他吗
No, first time.
没 那是第一次
She didn't have visitors much.
她没什么访客
And then later we heard a scream from over that way,
然后从那边传来了一声尖叫
just a little short one, like, uh, "Aah!"
声音短暂急促 就像"啊"
And you weren't concerned?
这没引起你警觉吗
Well, no. At the time, I thought it was,
那个时候 我以为是
you know, passion.
激♥情♥所致
I said to Bucky, "Good for her.
我对巴基说 "真好
That Karlsen girl got a boyfriend at last."
卡尔森那姑娘终于找到男友了"
And what time was this?
那是什么时候的事
I know what time it was
我知道时间
because we were checking our lottery tickets on the TV.
因为我们正在电视上核对彩票号♥码
It was 10 past 7:00.
是七点过十分
Here's me thinking her luck had changed,
我还以为是她时来运转了
when really, she was dying.
可事实上 是她的死期到了
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
Hello, Nicola Karlsen?
你好 妮可拉·卡尔森
Hi. Um, you must be the CBI.
你们好 是加州调查局的吧
We're very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Uh, girls, could you maybe take the boys to your place,
姑娘们 带弟弟们进屋去
watch some tv or something?
看下电视好吗
Come on, guys. Let's go.
走吧 伙计们 我们走
I was at a crafts fair in the Sierras.
我当时在塞拉斯参加一个手工艺品展会
The hippie geniuses in charge picked a place
开展会的嬉皮士鬼使神差地
with great vibes and no cell phone reception.
选了个没信♥号♥♥的地方
So I didn't get this message.
所以我没收到这条信息
Nic! Call me as soon as you can!
妮可 尽快给我回电♥话♥
I didn't get that call till last night when I came home.
直到昨天回家 我才收到消息
Then I called her, and called...
然后我给她打电♥话♥ 一直打
and called, and then the sheriff came by this morning.
一直打 直到今天早上警长过来
Nicola, tell us about your sister.
妮可拉 跟我们说说你妹妹吧
To be honest, we haven't found a motive yet.
说实话 我们还没找到杀人动机
Who would want to hurt Callie?
谁会想要伤害凯丽呢
I mean, she was a warm, happy spirit.
她那么热心 快乐
Everybody loved her.
人见人爱
Did she have any failed relationships in her past?
她之前有什么失败的感情生活吗
No.
没有
What about feuds with neighbors or financial disputes,
那和邻居的不和或者财务上的冲突呢
maybe somebody who felt burned when your family's business went under?
或者你们家族生意破产后有人蒙受了损失
We paid off all the debts.
我们偿清了所有债务
All of them.
所有债务
That's why I'm here doing this, a--
所以我才在这里做这个
and Callie was cleaning rooms instead of going to college.
而凯丽在干清扫工作 没去上大学
Wow, you make some beautiful things here.
你做的工艺品很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you know Rex Lango?
你知道雷克斯·兰格吗
Is that the man who died with her?
是那个和她一起死去的人吗
No, I've never heard the name before.
不知道 我以前从没听过这个名字
Well, it seems that, uh, Callie and Rex were, uh,
似乎凯丽和雷克斯
about to drink a very nice vintage champagne--
准备喝一瓶陈年香槟
1975. About, uh, 500 bucks a bottle, I'd guess.
1975年的 五百块一瓶吧 我猜
At least.
不止这个价
That was the last from my dad's cellar.
那是我父亲酒窖的最后一瓶
There's no way Callie'd take it out of the fridge herself.
凯丽绝对不会自己从冰箱里把酒拿出来的
She'd been saving that bottle for years
她已经把这瓶酒保存几年了
for a special occasion, like a talisman.
想留到特别时刻再喝 比如祈福
She would have told you
如果她和兰格
if there was a relationship brewing with her and Lango?
开始了一段恋情 她会告诉你吗
Yes. Absolutely.
会 肯定会
We're very close.
我们很亲密
Callie was not interested in finding a man.
凯丽并不急于找一名男友
She wanted to go to college first
她想先去上大学
and get her career going.
再开始自己的事业
And what kind of career did she want?
她想要什么事业
She had all kinds of big hopes.
她总是有各种梦想
She was the optimist of the two of us.
比我乐观
She always said our luck was gonna turn somehow.
她总说幸运会降临的
I always said...
我总说
"Don't hold your breath."
"别抱太大希望"
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me. I have to take this.
失陪 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
There's good news, Jane.
好消息 简
The FBI folded on Lorelei Martins.
联调局放弃劳拉蕾·马丁斯了
She's all yours.
她归你了
Folded? Well, that's not like them.
放弃吗 这可不像他们的风格
You want her or not?
你到底要不要她
Yes. I'm on my way.
要 我马上过来
Uh, we need to go soon.
我们得走了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表