剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Our lawyers, I think.
可能是我的诉讼律师跟我说的
You know, we are preparing a, uh, wrongful death lawsuit
我和我的律师正准备以意外致死
against Dellinger.
起诉德林杰
It's not gonna happen now.
现在看来是起诉不了了
And have you been in contact with Mr. Dellinger
在你妻子过世后 你是否与德林杰先生
since your wife's death?
有过联♥系♥
No. Not recently.
没有 最近没有
After the charges were dropped,
当年他的指控撤销后
didn't you seek him out, threaten him several times?
你不是四处寻他 还多次恐吓他吗
Yeah.
没错
I was really angry.
那时我非常愤怒
And I said some angry things.
就说了些冲动的话
I shouldn't have done that.
真不该那么做的
Stupid.
太愚蠢了
No. No, it wasn't.
不 一点都不蠢
That man killed my daughter.
那个人杀了我女儿
And he left her babies without their mother.
我的外孙女那么小就没了妈妈
And nothing happens to him?
他为什么就能逃脱制裁
You should have done more.
你不该恐吓他就作罢
You should have hurt him!
你该伤害他
You should have hurt him the way that he hurt us!
以牙还牙 像他伤害咱们一样
What have we got?
有什么发现
Ran Christian dos Santos.
查了瑞恩·克里斯汀·多斯·桑托斯
No arrests,
他没有被捕前科
but he's had trouble at work since his wife died.
不过妻子的死影响了他的工作
Issues with customers.
他和顾客起了冲突
He's taking an anger management course.
正在学习愤怒管理课程
And what about the judge?
法官那边呢
Checked his bank accounts.
查了他的银行账户
No significant money transfers
谋杀指控被撤销那段时间
when the murder charge was withdrawn.
没有大额转账记录
If he paid someone off, there's no sign of it.
没有迹象表明他曾贿赂过他人
Still no sign of where Winston Dellinger's car
也没有发现温斯顿·德林杰
had an accident the night he was killed.
遇害当晚出车祸的地点
There's some uniforms out there looking for debris.
警♥察♥正在寻找残骸
That's it?
就这么多
Well, it's a hard case, boss.
这个案子挺棘手 头儿
Let's start from the top.
从头来过
Bring in everybody involved in the case.
召集所有涉案人
We'll hear their stories again.
重新审问一遍
Maybe something will shake loose.
可能会有突破口
Will do.
好的
First batch of Red John.
第一批血腥约翰档案到了
Where do you want 'em?
应该放在哪里
Uh, you can just leave it there.
放那里就行
Eager beaver, huh?
真是个拼命三郎
Mr. Jane,
简先生
before you get into that,
在你开始之前
I wanted to ask a favor.
我有个不情之请
I need your help.
请你帮助我破案
Okay. Everybody involved in the Dellinger murder
德林杰谋杀案所有的涉案人
is in that room.
都在这间屋子里
One of them is very likely lying.
他们当中有一个人很可能在撒谎
One of them is very likely the murderer.
凶手很可能就是他们其中的一员
What I'd like you to do is go in there,
我希望你进去
take a look at all of them,
观察每个人
and tell me if you can spot the liar.
试着找出说谎的那个
Me?
我
You seem to have a gift.
你似乎很有天赋
I told you, I'm not a psychic.
我说了 我不是灵媒
I'm a charlatan. You hear me?
我是个江湖骗子 听到了吗
I-I-I'm a fraud.
我是个骗子
I believe you.
我相信你
But whatever it is, it's a gift.
但无论如何 这也是一种天赋
I figure, why not use it?
为什么不利用一下呢
I can't.
不行
We're kind of at a standstill here.
我们的案子遇到瓶颈了
Come on.
帮个忙吧
Hello, everybody.
大家好
Um, this is Patrick Jane.
这位是派翠克·简
He's a consultant with the CBI.
他是加调局的顾问
Before we start the interviews,
在例行问话之前
he's gonna... we'll see what he's gonna do.
他要...我们拭目以待吧
Mr. Jane?
简先生
Hi, folks.
大家好
Quick question--which one of you killed Winston Dellinger?
快速问答 谁杀了温斯顿·德林杰
Oh, come on. This is ridiculous. What?!
不是吧 太荒谬了 什么
I'm not gonna sit here and listen to this.
我不会坐在这里听这种鬼话的
Is he serious?
他是认真的吗
Everybody just calm down, please.
请大家冷静下来
That was worth a try.
这值得一试
Uh, Agents Cho and Rigsby will proceed with the interviews.
周探员和瑞斯比探员会继续问话
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Judge, if you'll come with me.
法官 请跟我来
Uh, wait a minute.
等一下
I think I know who did it.
我想我知道凶手是谁了
You sure? Pretty sure.
你确定吗 相当确定
If everybody could just please sit back down.
请大家再坐回去
My apologies. Please.
很抱歉 请坐
Now what?
又要怎样
You are absolutely sure?
你很有把握吗
Uh, 70%.
有七成把握
You have tarot cards?
你有塔罗牌吗
Tarot cards? No.
塔罗牌 没有
Uh, ladies and gentlemen, um, I-I'm sorry
先生们女士们 我很抱歉
for, uh, for wasting your time. If, uh...
浪费了大家的时间 如果...
I've had more than enough of this.
我已经受够这种把戏了
Agent Lisbon, really?
里斯本探员 真要这样吗
This is outrageous.
太离谱了
Tell him, Judge.
可不是嘛 法官
Just one moment more.
只要一会儿时间
There's something I wanna show you.
我想给你们展示一点东西
Something you might find amazing.
你们会觉得很奇妙
I used to be a psychic.
我曾经是灵媒
I used to read minds, talk to dead people.
我读心 与逝者交谈
Only I didn't.
不过都是假的
Of course I didn't, 'cause there's no such thing
当然是假的 因为根本没有灵媒
as psychics or mediums, or at least I've never met one.
和通灵者这回事 至少我没遇到过
Psychic powers are just tricks.
灵媒的能力其实是些小把戏
They're mind games. It's observation.
是心理游戏 是观察能力
But it works.
但是很有用
There's a killer in this room,
这间房♥里有个人是凶手
and I'm gonna use pseudo-psychic powers
我会用我所谓的灵媒能力
to persuade that killer to confess.
说服凶手认罪
This is bull.
一派胡言
Shortcut method--the first person to leave did it.
最简单的办法 第一个离开的人是凶手
Now like I say, there's no such thing as psychics.
就像我说的 没有灵媒这种东西
Let's be clear about that.
事先声明这点
But the human mind
但人类思维的能力
is amazingly powerful.
惊人地强大
It can do things for real that sometimes feel like magic.
有时候思维能做出好似魔法的事情
And I wanna show you.
而我想演示给你们看看
Now, normally, I would use tarot cards for this.
一般来说 我会用塔罗牌
But, uh, in this case, these will have to do,
但现在 我们就用这些卡片
as long as you're all willing to use a little imagination.
只要你们愿意发挥一下想象力
Bear with me.
请耐心等一下
Agent Lisbon, if you could, uh,
里斯本探员 请你
mix those cards up thoroughly, please.
彻底地洗牌
Thank you for your patience.
谢谢大家的耐心等待
Take 'em.
给
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表