剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你能来
Can I get you something to drink? A drink? No.
想喝点什么吗 饮料 不
I, uh, I gotta be back in court in 20 minutes.
我...我必须在20分钟内回法♥院♥
So... what's this about?
什么事
Uh, two months ago,
两个月前
there was a grand jury investigation into Tommy Volker.
对汤米·沃克进行了一次大陪审团审查
A-a witness was deposed by the name of Horatio Jones.
一位证人以霍雷肖·琼斯的名义宣誓作证
The documents were sealed.
文件是密封的
And?
然后
I need that deposition.
我需要那份证词
The deposition was sealed by a grand jury.
证词是由一个大陪审团密封的
Two witnesses against Volker have been found dead.
两名指证沃克的证人已经死了
We found a third this morning.
我们今早发现了第三个
Yeah, and I'm sorry to hear about that,
没错 对此我表示遗憾
but I am not gonna break the law for you.
可我不会因此违犯法律
I understand. You're under a lot of pressure.
我理解 你压力很大
Maybe it's the job, maybe it's the Ferland case...
也许来自工作 也许来自佛兰的案子
What do you know about the Ferland case?
佛兰案你知道些什么
Not a lot. Now.
现在还不多
But I will if you don't get me those depositions.
不过如果你拿到那些证词 我会知道很多
Okay. You'll have them within an hour.
好吧 你一小时内就会拿到
Hey, boss. How's it coming?
头儿 进展如何
Nothing so far.
还没什么进展
We already know everything that's here.
我们知道的就这么多
What about you? Did you find anything?
你呢 找到什么了吗
Maybe. In the deposition, Jones mentions
也许吧 在证词中 琼斯提到
that a friend from college visited him in Brazil--
一个大学的朋友和他在巴西见面
Annabelle Sugalski.
安娜贝尔·苏格斯齐
It's a shot in the dark,
只是瞎猜而已
but maybe Jones talked to her about Volker.
不过或许琼斯和她说起过沃克
Bring her in. Okay.
带她来 好的
I knew Horatio worked for Volker,
我知道霍雷肖为沃克工作
but that's it.
就这么多
He never really said much about him.
他很少说起自己
Did he mention work, the project he was on?
他提到过他的工作 项目吗
Briefly.
很简短
Um, it was an energy project, right?
是一个能源项目 对吗
Yeah. In the Amazon.
是的 在亚马逊
All he said was that they were having problems.
他只是说过他们遇到麻烦了
Did Horatio say anything about a mass killing?
霍雷肖说过一次大屠♥杀♥吗
No.
没有
You're certain?
你确定
Yeah. Of course.
当然确定
Annabelle, has anyone else talked to you about this?
安娜贝尔 有别人和你谈到过这个吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Has anyone asked you to withhold information from us?
有人让你对我们隐瞒信息吗
God, no.
天啊 没有
Look, i was in Brazil on vacation.
我在巴西度假
Horatio and I only saw each other a couple of times--
霍雷肖和我只见过几次
dinner, drinks. That's it.
晚餐 喝酒 仅此而已
I'm sorry I can't help you.
很抱歉 我帮不了你们
I wish I could.
我也想帮你们
So what did you tell them?
你和他们说什么了
Exactly what you told me to--nothing.
就按你告诉我的 什么也没说
And they believed you?
他们信了
Every word.
全都信了
And the voice mail
琼斯给你的
Jones left for you?
语♥音♥留言呢
I deleted it. You can check my phone.
我删了 你可以查我的手♥机♥
You know... you're quite the liability.
你真是个累赘
And I hate liabilities.
我讨厌累赘
But I like you, Annabelle.
不过我喜欢你 安娜贝尔
And I would hate for something to happen to you.
我也讨厌将发生在你身上的事
Please. I won't tell anyone. I promise.
求你了 我不会告诉任何人 我发誓
I'm leaving the country tonight.
我今晚就离开美国
You'll--you'll never see me again.
你...你永远也见不到我了
Well, that's a shame.
真可惜
Good night.
晚安
Any luck finding the kid?
有没有找到孩子的好消息
Well, we gave his name and his photo to local police,
我们把他的名字和照片给了当地警局
and the FBI's department of missing persons,
和联邦调查局的失踪人口部门
but it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
可是就像大海捞针
I heard you talked to his mother.
我听说你和他妈妈谈过了
Yes. She thinks the worst.
是的 她想到了最坏结果
Hard not to agree with her.
很难不认同她
What about you?
你呢
Burning the midnight oil, I see.
挑灯夜读
There's gotta be something here.
这里面一定有什么
Jane...
简
Amanda Shaw was my witness.
阿曼达·肖是我的证人
I gave her my word that I'd protect her,
我答应她会保护她的
and Volker had her killed.
然而沃克却把她杀了
You done with this?
这份你看完了
Good.
很好
Morning, boss. Just got word.
早上好 老大 刚得到消息
Annabelle Sugalski left the country last night.
安娜贝尔·苏格斯齐昨晚离开了美国
Flew out on a red-eye to London.
坐红眼航♥班♥去了伦敦
He got to her. Damn it.
他找到她了 该死
In Jones' deposition, he said that
琼斯的证词里说
he gave evidence against Volker in written reports.
他在书面报告里写了对沃克不利的证据
I saw that, but none were ever found.
我看到了 可是什么都找不到
What if Jones gave them to his employer?
琼斯会不会把它们交给他老板了
V.N.X. Energy.
V.N.X.能源公♥司♥
Let's go check it out. Okay.
我们去查查 好
That was the M.E.
法医来的电♥话♥
With the test results from the autopsy.
验尸报告出来了
D.N.A. identifies Charles Milk as one of the killers.
DNA表明查尔斯·米克是凶手之一
The M.E. also found a second D.N.A.--
法医还发现了第二组DNA样本
a strand of hair.
来自一绺头发
Was kind of hoping it was Volker, but no such luck.
真希望是沃克的 不过哪会这么走运
No, Volker's far too careful.
不会是他的 沃克异常谨慎
So far, no match in the federal database.
目前还没在联邦数据库中找到与之匹配的
But it does prove there was
不过确实说明
another person present at the murder.
凶杀现场还有另外一个人
The question is, who was it?
问题是 到底是谁呢
Hi. We need to speak with a manager.
你好 我们要找你们经理谈谈
Is everything all right?
出什么事了
Just have a few questions.
就问几个问题
Okay. Let me get him.
好吧 我去找他
Come on.
走吧
We're leaving?
这就走啦
Volker has been a step ahead of us this entire time.
沃克一直都走在我们前面
He finds out we're looking into V.N.X. Energy,
要是他发现我们在调查V.N.X.能源公♥司♥
any chance we have of finding that evidence is gone.
我们就休想再找到那些证据了
"It rained for a week, night and day.
"雨没日没夜地下了一星期
During the week, the fish were in their houses,
这一星期里 鱼儿们待在家里
Keeping nice and warm.
舒适温暖
When it finally stopped raining,
等到天气终于放晴了
all the fish went outside
所有的鱼儿都出了家门
And saw Spike in a small puddle growing gills.
他们看见斯派克在一片水洼里 长出了鳃
The fish yelled, 'how's life in the water?'
鱼儿们喊道 '水里的生活如何'
And Spike yelled back, 'Great. Come on in.'
斯派克回道 '棒极了 进来吧'
And that is why fish live in water."
从此鱼儿们就在水里生活啦"
The end.
讲完了
What do we say to Mr. Volker for sharing his time with us?
沃克先生百忙之中前来 我们该说什么
Thank you, Mr. Volker.
谢谢你 沃克先生
You're very welcome.
不客气
Thank you. See you again.
谢谢 回见
Bye, kids.
再见 孩子们
Uh, Mr. Volker.
沃克先生
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表