剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You're one of the top agents in the division.
你是局里最棒的探员之一
Everyone knows it.
所有人都知道
You--you deserve a position commensurate with your gifts.
你的天赋值得被重用
I am flattered, Ray, but I like my job.
我很荣幸 雷 但我喜欢我的工作
Yeah, I like my job, too.
是的 我也喜欢我的工作
I'd like it better if I'd had a raise in the past three years.
如果过去三年我能加薪的话 我会更喜欢
California's broke, if you didn't notice.
你注意到了吗 加州破产了
It's not about the money.
这与钱无关
That's the starting salary.
这还只是底薪
That'll keep you in leather jackets, I think.
我想这份薪水可以让你穿得起皮夹克了
It's not about the money. I like what I do.
这不关钱的事 我喜欢我的工作
It's a good job. It's good work.
这是个好职位 是份好工作
Is it the work, or is it Jane?
你是舍不得工作 还是舍不得简
He's part of the work.
他是工作的一部分
Sure. And you guys--you guys have a track record,
那是 而且你们有着领先的破案记录
I-I understand why you wanna stick with that.
我理解你们为什么想继续保持下去
But if there's one thing that I've learned about Jane,
但如果说我对简有什么了解的话
It's that catching bad guys is a game to him,
那就是 抓坏人对他来说只是场游戏
and--and he's gonna quit someday.
说不定哪天他就退出了
Maybe because he gets Red John,
也许是等他抓到血腥约翰
maybe because--what-- he just gets bored.
也许只是因为他厌倦了
When that happens, you're gonna be on your own.
那一天到来之时 你们就得全靠自己了
Driving out to some crime scene
在早上五点
in the middle of nowhere at 5:00 A.M.,
开车赶去偏僻的犯罪现场
asking Rigsby what sort of sad story
问瑞斯比 这次需要揭开真♥相♥的
you gotta unravel this time.
是什么样的悲伤故事
Is that what you really want?
那是你真正想要的吗
Because I think you deserve better.
我认为你应该得到更好的发展
Think about it.
好好考虑一下吧
Mr. Crayhew?
克雷修先生
Mr. Crayhew, we're with CBI. Open up, please!
克雷修先生 我们是加调局的 请开门
I will not be bullied!
我才不吃你们这一套
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
You cannot make a man render unto Caesar
如果不是出于自愿
that which he does not choose to render.
你不能强迫别人交出财产
What?
什么
Sir, whatever the problem is,
先生 不管存在什么问题
we can work it out. Just put the gun away.
都可以想办法解决 先把枪放下
Federal income tax is an illegal taking
根据美国宪法第五修正案
under the Fifth Amendment of the United States Constitution,
征收联邦所得税是违法的
and I will not pay it!
我是不会交这个税的
Sir, we're not with the I.R.S.
先生 我们不是国税局的
Says you. We have nothing to do with your taxes.
胡说 我们不是来收税的
We wanna talk about some killings at a nearby farm.
我们想谈谈附近农场的谋杀案
You're not Federal agents?
你们不是联邦探员
You're not here to collect?
你们不是来收税的
No, sir. California Bureau of Investigation.
不是 先生 我们是加州调查局的
Now put the gun down. Do it now.
现在快把枪放下
Yeah, I remember those clowns from Visualize.
没错 我记得天眼组织的那群傻帽
That land's right next to mine,
他们的地就在我的地旁边
killed everything they--they touched,
种什么都种不活
plus they were thieves.
外加他们还是群小偷
Why thieves?
为什么这么说
Well, they stole my damn water.
他们偷我的水
I got a stream up that way.
我在那边有一条小河
They diverted it into their fields,
他们把河水引到了自己地里
like I wouldn't notice.
还以为我发现不了呢
So me and my 12-gauge went to talk it over with them.
于是 我就带着我的12号♥霰弹枪找他们说理去了
I told those wackadoodles to stop stealing my water,
我和那帮怪胎说不许再偷我的水
and one of 'em pulled a revolver.
然后有个人拔出了左轮手♥枪♥
I thought we were gonna have a shooting right there.
我当时真以为会有一场枪战的
Do you recall what kind of revolver it was?
你还能回想起来是哪种手♥枪♥吗
Nope.
想不起来了
Was one of these... the man that threatened you?
这里面有没有当时威胁你的人
It was that one.
就是他
He was wound up. Had that look, you know?
他剑拔弩张的 带着那种表情
Just ready to go.
一副准备开战的样子
I truly thought I was gonna have to shoot him right there.
我真以为我会对他开枪
But I didn't.
但我没有
I didn't. I swear to God.
我没开枪 我对上帝发誓
But I don't condemn whoever did shoot him, though.
但我不会谴责向他开枪的人
You've heard how they treated their animals?
你听说了他们是怎样对待牲畜的吗
No. How?
没有 怎么回事
They... tortured 'em, basically.
他们根本上就是在折磨牲畜
Unnatural stuff.
违背人性的行为
Satanic ritual stuff.
邪恶的宗教仪式之类的
Really? You know that for a fact?
真的吗 你所说的是事实吗
If you don't believe me, talk to the vet.
你要是不相信我 可以去问兽医
She was on 'em all the time
她一直在关注他们
about how they were treating their stock.
是如何对待他们的牲畜的
She was ready to call the county on 'em.
她当时准备去县里举报他们的
And what's this vet's name?
这名兽医叫什么名字
I think she retired now.
我想她现在应该已经退休了
Preston. That's it.
普林斯顿 就是这个
Hello, Lisbon.
你好 里斯本
Are you ever gonna let me in there again?
你是再也不打算让我进去了是吧
How was lunch?
午餐如何
Lovely. Haffner offered me a job.
不错 哈弗内给我提供了一份工作
Really?
真的吗
You gonna take it?
你会去吗
Right now I'm considering it.
现在我还真得考虑一下
Come on. We have to go talk to the vet.
赶紧出来 我们得去找兽医谈谈
This one's for Doug.
这是给道格的
Dr. Ellen Preston?
艾伦·普林斯顿医生
Oh, uh, no, I'm...
不是 我...
Dr. Preston's my mom. I'm Holly Preston.
普林斯顿医生是我妈 我是霍莉·普林斯顿
Holly. Pretty good with those dogs.
霍莉 你和那些狗相处得很好嘛
Oh, well, thanks. I should be.
谢谢夸奖 这也是应该的
I'm with them all day. I run a doggy day care.
我整天和它们在一起 我开了一家狗狗日托
Is there something I can do for you?
有什么能帮你们的吗
We're with the CBI.
我们是加调局的
We need to ask your mother some questions.
我们有些问题要问你母亲
Is that a problem?
有什么困难吗
She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's about eight years ago.
她八年前被诊断为患有老年痴呆症
She still responds,
她还有反应
but she's not very good at talking to people anymore.
但她已经不太能与人交流了
I'm sorry.
抱歉帮不上你们了
Oh, don't be.
别这么说
She looks peaceful.
她看起来很平静
She is... mostly.
是的 大部分时间是这样
You've probably heard
你或许已经听说
we found three bodies on a nearby farm.
我们在附近农场找到了三具尸体
25 years ago, the farm was owned
25年前 该农场属于
by a church called Visualize. Does that ring a bell?
一个叫天眼组织的教会 听起来耳熟吗
I've heard about them. They made kind of a splash.
我听说过 他们当年还挺引人注目的
Hi, little boy. Who's a good boy?
小家伙 谁是乖孩子啊
Yeah. Oh, he likes that. You like that?
他喜欢那样 你喜欢那样吗
Is... that what you wanted to talk to my mom about?
你是想问我妈妈这件事吗
We heard that she was concerned
我们听说她很关注
about the way some of the animals were being treated.
他们对待动物的方式
We just wanted to know what that was about.
我们就想知道那是怎么回事
Rumor has it they were performing satanic rituals.
传闻他们在搞一些邪恶的宗教仪式
What? We'd heard there may have been
什么 我们听说他们可能
some unnatural acts going on.
做了一些违背人性的事情
Have you been talking to Tom Crayhew?
是汤姆·克雷修跟你说的吧
Why? Does it sound like him?
怎么了 这听起来像是他会说的吗
Oh, exactly like him.
没错 完全是他的风格
I would remember if my mom thought something was happening.
如果我妈妈觉得哪里不对劲 我会记得的
There were no rituals.
没有什么宗教仪式
I think my mom was just concerned
我想我妈妈只是担心
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表