剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You go, girl.
加油 妹子
Thank you.
谢谢
Agent Lisbon. Is there something wrong?
里斯本探员 有什么问题吗
What's the matter?
出什么事了
I'm sorry to blind-side you, but I have some questions
抱歉打扰你了 但我有些问题
I need to ask you, if you don't mind.
需要问你 你不介意吧
Mr.Volker's flying to New York.
沃克先生正要飞去纽约
Of course.
当然可以
As I said before, whatever I can do to help.
我之前说过 我会尽力帮忙
The thing is, we found out where Cassie was going
是这样的 我们知道凯西死的那天
the day she died.
正准备去哪了
Really? Where?
真的 哪里
She was going to meet a man named Steve Berman.
她正要去见一个名叫史蒂夫·波曼的人
And you think this Berman killed her?
你认为是这个波曼杀了她吗
We don't know, but he told us
不知道 但是他跟我们
some pretty strange things I wanted to run by you.
说了些关于你的趣事
All right.
好吧
Did Cassie ever ask you about the Amazon rain forest
你和凯斯交谈的时候有没有
when you and she spoke?
谈到亚马逊雨林的事
The Amazon rain forest? no.
亚马逊雨林 没有
Did she ever mention a geothermal project
她有没有提到你们在那里
that you have down there?
进行的地热计划
Good lord, no.
天啊 没有
Cassie and I talked about my, uh, self-consciousness
凯西和我谈论的是自我认知
growing up with a stutter,
我小时有口吃
and my feeling that I needed to give something back
我得到了很多人的帮助 因而我觉得我需要
because of all I received.
回报点什么
That's all?
就这些
No, we also bonded over having both been raised
对了 我们之间的共鸣还在于
by our grandmothers, and we also swore
我们都是祖母养大的 我们发誓
that we'd both remain committed
尽自己所能
to making the world a better place
要将世界变得更美好
for our having been in it.
因为我们是其中的一份子
Amanda, you were there.
阿曼达 你也在场吧
Did, did our Amazon project come up?
我们提过那亚马逊工程吗
No.
没有
The--the Amazon was never mentioned.
没有提起过亚马逊工程
She never mentioned a village being massacred?
她没提到有村庄被屠♥杀♥了吗
Good lord, no.
上帝啊 没有
What a bizarre question.
真是个奇怪的问题
What village? What massacre?
什么村庄 什么屠♥杀♥
I'm just following a lead, sir.
我只是在遵循线索 先生
You know, perhaps I should give you an alibi.
也许我该提供给你我的不在场证明
It's all right.
没关系
I wouldn't expect a man in your position
我也不指望你这种位置的人
to do the dirty work himself.
会亲自动手
Sorry.
抱歉
No offense. Cop humor.
没别的意思 警♥察♥式玩笑
By the way...
顺便问一下
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这人吗
No. why?
不认识 怎么了
Just following a lead, like I said.
正如我之前说的 遵循线索而已
Agent, I know you're under a lot of pressure right now.
探员 我知道你承受了很大的压力
People want you to solve this case yesterday.
他们希望你尽快破案
I know what that's like.
我知道这种感觉
I appreciate that.
非常感谢
So I don't want you to worry
所以我不希望你过于担心
that you've offended me in any way.
会在某种意义上冒犯我
You don't, do you?
你不会的 对吧
No, if you say I haven't.
当然 你都说我没有了
Well, that's a relief.
真是让人松了一口气
Now I really must be going.
现在我必须走了
Call me when you get back to the office.
到办公室后给我打个电♥话♥
There's some things I need done before I land.
我着陆前 有些事得先办好
We'll talk again, I'm sure. Mm.
我肯定我们后会有期
Please,
欢迎
feel free to drop by anytime.
随时光临
Lisbon, what gives?
里斯本 怎么了
This has gone on too long.
这未免也太久了
I need you to accept the fact
我要你接受现实
that you cannot break Lorelei Martins out of prison.
你没法帮劳拉蕾·马丁斯越狱
Yes, I know that now.
对 我现在明白了
Thank you. You were right.
谢谢 你说得对
You've come up with some plan you don't want me to know about.
你酝酿了越狱计划 不想让我知道
Well, that's an interesting theory.
这个推测有意思
I can see by your face that Volker yielded nothing.
我从你的表情看出沃克什么都没说
But you still like him for the murder.
可你还是感觉他像凶手
Yes, but he's tight as a drum.
对 但是他表现得滴水不漏
His assistant's looking very promising.
他的助手倒是很有希望开口
I'm gonna go down there and try to talk to her alone.
我要去找她单独问话
You want me to come with you?
想让我一起去吗
Don't bother. I can manage.
不用了 我可以
You haven't really worked on this case anyhow.
你都没真正参与这宗案子
Okay.
好
Uh, then... why are you here?
那你为什么还不走
Why are you here?
你怎么不走
Repetition is the lowest form of repartee.
重复对话是最拙劣的诡辩技巧
Please, we can do a little better than that.
拜托 你可以更胜一筹的
Okay, Lisbon, I will get on the case.
好吧 里斯本 我会跟这案子
I promise.
我保证
See you later.
回见
Amanda, it's Agent Lisbon. I need to speak to you.
阿曼达 我是里斯本探员 我要和你谈谈
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得不太合适
Amanda, listen to me.
阿曼达 听我说
I know you think that Volker killed Cassie Flood.
我知道你认为沃克杀了凯西·福勒
I think you're very afraid right now.
我知道你现在很害怕
I can help you.
我能帮你
You can't say things like that.
你不能这么说
That's not true.
不是这样的
You could get me in serious trouble.
你会让我惹上大♥麻♥烦的
Why, if it's not true?
如果不是 那怎么会惹麻烦
Look, Volker was in San Francisco
听着 沃克当时正在旧金山
at a charity event with 300, 400 other people.
参加慈善活动 现场有三四百人
I was there with him.
我就在他身边
He couldn't have killed Cassie Flood.
他不可能杀了凯西·福勒
I think we both know he wouldn't have killed her himself.
我们都清楚他不会亲手动手
No, I don't know that.
不 我不清楚
Amanda, if you keep silent,
阿曼达 如果你保持沉默
you are just as guilty as he is.
就和他一样有罪
It's the same as if you killed those people yourself--
这等同于你亲手杀了那些人
Not just Cassie Flood,
还不仅是凯西·福勒
but every person in that Amazon Village--
还有亚马逊村庄的每个人
Women, children, babies.
妇女儿童 还有婴儿
You don't know he's like.
你不了解他的真面目
What he's capable of.
他的能耐
Amanda, I promise nothing is gonna happen to you
阿曼达 我保证只要你做了正确的事
as long as you do the right thing.
你一定会安然无恙的
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't want this on your conscience--any of it.
你不会想让你的良心受这事的谴责
You can't.
你不会的
After the TV piece...
录完节目后
She came back, and she was asking questions
她又来了 问了些关于
about the geothermal project
地热项目的问题
and the massacred village.
还有遭屠♥杀♥村庄的事
And he told her that the stories weren't true.
他告诉她这些传闻不实
But I could see that he was angry
可我看得出他很生气
and lying.
他在说谎
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
It's not enough to prove anything, is it?
这不足以证明任何事 是吗
No. No, but it helps.
不 不 这很有帮助
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表