剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
and his story about someone spying on them is sketchy.
而且他对跟踪者的描述太粗略了
You think he made it up?
你认为是他编出来的吗
No, someone was watching Phoenix and Charlie.
不是 确实有人在监视菲尼克斯和查莉
The question is who?
问题是到底是谁
Son of a movie star, daughter of a politician,
影星之子和政客之女
could have been the paparazzi.
有可能是狗仔队
What about Armando?
会不会是阿曼多
No, he had an alibi for the night of the murder.
不可能 他在谋杀当晚有不在场证明
His roommate was up all night listening to him snore.
他室友一整晚都因为他打鼾而失眠
Rigs, where are we at with Mo Kaan?
瑞斯 关于莫·卡安我们刚才说到哪了
He's been in holding overnight.
他在这关一晚上了
Good, go talk to him.
很好 去找他问话
Find out where Phoenix was between 11:00 and 1:00.
问出来菲尼克斯11点到1点之间在哪里
We'll hold on to him for as long as we can.
我们要尽可能久地扣留他
I have an idea. I'm gonna go back to rehab.
我有个主意 我要回戒毒所去
You wanna come with?
你要跟我一起去吗
I've got a hit on Volker,
我有了沃克的新线索
I think I found his enforcer.
我想我找到了他雇的凶手
He's a guy named Charles Milk.
此人名叫查尔斯·米克
I'm waiting to get a warrant on his residence.
我正在等他住所的搜查令
Bravo.
不错嘛
There's no way this guy is as smart or as careful as Volker.
这家伙不可能像沃克一样聪明谨慎
I can turn him.
我可以把他作为突破口
Excellent police work, Lisbon.
真是杰出的调查工作 里斯本
I admire your pluck.
精神可嘉
I hear a "but".
你还想说什么
No "but", I'm just still a little worried
没什么 我就还是有点担心你
that he's inside your head, and believe me,
你满脑子都是沃克的案子 相信我
that's not a good road to go down. Bad neighborhood.
这样发展下去不好 容易近墨者黑
I think you can understand, I don't really have a choice.
我以为你会理解的 我别无选择
Well, yeah, I can certainly understand that.
好吧 我当然能理解
I just...I want you to be careful.
我只是 我想让你小心一点
He may be powerful, but he is not invincible.
他虽有权有势 但也并非不可战胜
And he's not in my head. I hope not.
我可没满脑子想着他 但愿如此
If you need my help, let me know.
如果需要我帮忙 尽管说
No, thanks. This one's mine.
不用了 谢谢 这个案子是我的
Yeah, you got this.
好吧 是你的
Hey, boss, I just got a call.
头儿 我刚接到个电♥话♥
The judge denied the search warrant for Milk.
法官拒绝签署米克住所的搜查令
Judge Davis, I just need a minute.
戴维斯法官 给我一分钟就好
I'm late for an appointment.
我有个预约 已经迟到了
I need you to reconsider
请你重新考虑一下
signing the Charles Milk warrant, please.
签署查尔斯·米克的搜查令
It's not going to happen.
那不可能
Why not? We have clear evidence
为什么 我们已经掌握了
of payment for the commission of murder.
买♥♥凶杀人的确凿证据
Spare me the hyperbole.
恕我直言
You have murky evidence of payments for consulting.
你手上的咨♥询♥酬劳只是模糊的证据
Frankly, we had less before you signed the last warrant.
可是您上次签署的时候证据更少
What happened between then and now?
怎么此一时彼一时了
Did he get to you?
他找你了
I'm gonna pretend I didn't just hear that.
刚才那句话我会假装没听到
He did, didn't he?
他找了 对吧
That's why he came to see me, to show he wasn't scared.
所以他才来找我 毫不示弱
You know what? I'm not gonna sit here
跟你说 我可不会干坐在这里
and listen to your accusations,
听你无理取闹
nor am I gonna get dragged any further
更不会进一步涉及
into your personal vendetta.
你们之间深仇大恨
Now...
好了
If you will excuse me.
容我失陪
I bet you loved to watch Charlie beg.
查理哀求的时候你一定很爽
I don't know what you're getting at.
我不知道你什么意思
Well, you can't seem to stay out of trouble.
看来你总是麻烦不断
Underage girls, drugs.
幼♥女♥ 毒品
It's not... my fault.
那不是我的错
You know what I think?
知道我怎么想的吗
I think Charlie was gonna meet you
我认为查莉溜出戒毒所的
the night she snuck out of rehab.
那一晚是去找你了
She wanted drugs, you wanted sex,
她想要毒品 你想上♥床♥
things got a little weird.
事态失控了
You didn't mean to hurt her, but you did.
你没想伤害她 可事与愿违
So you took her body to the park,
于是你将她的尸体搬到公园
made it look like a random drug deal.
伪造成街头毒品交易
Just another model with a coke habit.
就是又一个吸毒的模特
No. None of--none-- none of that happened.
不 不是这么回事
No. That's not true, okay?
不 不是这样的
I don't...
我没有
I don't wanna be here anymore now.
我不想呆在这里了
I wanna go home now, please.
我想回家 求你了
Hello, Grace. Do you have anything?
格蕾斯 查到什么了吗
I set an alert for the name Phoenix Bell,
我给菲尼克斯·贝尔设了关键字
and I'm checking all social media and gossip sites.
现在正在社交网络和八卦网站搜索
Nothing so far.
还没找到什么
But I've learned a lot about Lindsay Lohan.
林赛·罗韩的信息倒是挺多
Can you try again, please?
能再试试吗 谢了
Sure. Give me a minute.
行 给我几分钟
Refill, please, Luis?
请给我续杯 路易斯
Another rough one?
又一个麻烦活
Oh, these overnights will be the death of me.
我迟早要死于熬夜
But I shouldn't complain.
不过也没什么好抱怨的
I live halfway to Reno.
我就住在里诺附近
So at least it's a break from the commute, right?
至少不用舟车劳顿了 对吧
Well, cheers. Cheers.
好吧 干杯 干杯
Are you there, Jane? I found something.
还在吗 简 我有发现
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yes, Grace. Sorry. Go on.
我在 格蕾斯 说吧
The gossip site
八卦网站
Rumorhound just re-tweeted this--
谣言猎犬刚转推了这个
"Phoenix Bell,
"菲尼克斯·贝尔
"son of movie star Anton Bell,
"电影明星安东·贝尔的儿子
"suspect in murder of his girlfriend.
"涉嫌杀害自己的女友
The two met at infamous rehab Oasis Ranch."
两位在臭名昭著的绿洲牧场戒毒所相识"
Who was the, uh, tweeterer... er?
原推是谁发的
Someone named Margaret Hammersby.
一个叫玛格丽特·哈默斯比的
She's a journalist.
她是个记者
Excellent.
很好
Hi, Susie.
你好啊 苏西
Could I bother you for a cup of tea?
能请我喝杯茶吗
Sure. Come on in.
行 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like chamomile or mint?
你想加甘菊还是薄荷
Chamomile, please.
甘菊 谢谢
Water's hot.
水有点烫
There you go.
拿好了
That's very kind.
太贤惠了
Thanks, Margaret.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
You're welcome.
不用谢
Oh, fudge.
露馅了
Your real name is Margaret Hammersby.
你的真名叫玛格丽特·哈默斯比
You're a journalist.
是个记者
How did you find out?
你怎么知道的
Well, only a journalist would ask
只有记者才会问
the correct spelling of my name.
我名字的正确拼写
"Mansfield." Please.
请拼写"曼斯菲尔德"
And what self-respecting speed freak
而且自尊心强 毒瘾还那么大的人
drinks herbal tea?
怎么会喝花茶
I have to be undercover in order to get this story.
我必须隐瞒身份才能收集素材
Woodward and bernstein you are not, my dear.
你可不是伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦 亲爱的
You're tweeting trivia about celebrities--
你只是在推特上发社会名流
sons of celebrities--
及其子嗣的八卦而已
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表