剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I get turned on.
激起了我的性♥欲♥
The heart wants what it wants.
内心的欲望不会说谎
Do we have any closer photos of Missy's closet?
有密西衣柜别的近景图吗
Um... I don't know.
不清楚
There's a whole other stack of pictures.
这里还有一堆照片
I just finished with Kip.
我刚刚审讯完基普
He seemed genuinely upset about his wife.
他看起来是真心为他妻子感到难过
Then again, he was cheating on her.
话又说回来 他还是背叛了她
I talked to Rosie, the mistress.
我和萝丝谈过了 那个小三
She said her and Kip were drinking at the hotel bar
她说在密西死亡的那个时间
at the time of Missy's death.
她和基普在酒店的酒吧喝酒
She has every reason to lie.
她完全有理由是在说谎
Hold on to Kip and her until their alibis check out.
没确认不在场证据之前别放基普和她走
Was Missy's home very neat?
密西的家整洁吗
You know, an "everything in its place" type of house?
是那种井井有条的家吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
I'm going back to the radio station.
我要回电台了
I need to take a look at that, uh,
我要去看看
webcast thingy of Missy and Kip.
密西和基普的网络节目
Why?
为什么
I need to see Missy's feet.
我要看看密西的脚
Hello? KZHC.
你好 这里是KZHC
Let me check. Hold on.
我查一下 请稍等
Hey there.
你好
Oh, God. You gave me a start.
天哪 吓我一跳
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Oh, you know. Investigating.
就是 做些调查
Well, I'm... sorry I was late. I had an appointment.
抱歉 我有个预约 快迟到了
You found Kip Roberts, I presume.
我猜你找到基普·罗伯茨了
Oh, yes, yes. It worked like a charm.
是的是的 进展不错
In fact, it worked so well,
事实上 相当不错
I'm gonna ask you for another favor.
我还想请你帮个忙
Shoot.
问吧
I need to see Missy and Kip's episode of your show.
我想要看看密西和基普的那期节目
Do you have a copy around here anywhere?
你这里有备份吗
Well, I sure don't.
当然没有
But I'll bet Gary could help you.
但是盖理能帮你
Great.
很好
I mean, Michael and I have been together six months,
迈克尔和我在一起六个月了
but sometimes I feel like we're missing
但有时我觉得我们缺少了一种
a deeper connection, you know?
更深层次的交流 你懂吗
Mm-hmm. Buddy will definitely get into that
巴迪在明天的节目里
with you on the show tomorrow.
会跟你谈这件事的
You agree with Shayna? 100%.
你同意谢娜的话吗 100%同意
Really?
真的吗
100%? Not 98% or 99%? The full, even 100%?
100% 不是98%或者99%吗 满分 都到100%了
Wow, Buddy's not gonna have much to work with here.
巴迪的工作不会很多了
Mr. Jane.
简先生
Hi.
你好
What a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, always.
是啊 幸会
I need to see, uh, the webcast of Missy and Kip's episode.
我需要看一下 密西和基普的那集网络节目
Could you get that for me, please?
请问能给我拿一下吗
Sure. But it'll take a minute.
当然 稍等一下
Good. Time to make a cup of tea.
很好 可以先喝杯茶了
So, Missy and Kip.
那么 密西和基普
Why don't you begin by telling us
给我们说一说
a little bit about your marriage?
你们俩的婚姻吧
Is this the only angle you've got?
只有这一个角度吗
It's a webcast...
这是个网络节目
Not Steven Spielberg.
不是斯皮尔伯格的巨作
We're here because we're just not as close...
我们俩的关系不那么亲密了
Of course.
当然了
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
我欣赏你的坦诚
and I know it's scary,
我知道这有些可怕
but it's like I always say, if nothing changes...
但就像我说的 如果不做些改变
nothing changes.
就不会有改变
Rigsby, it's Jane.
瑞斯比 我是简
I need you to go back to Missy Roberts' house.
我需要你回到密西·罗伯茨家
Okay, for what?
好的 要找什么
A pair of sexy gold sandals.
一双很性感的金色凉鞋
I didn't see them in her shoe rack,
我没在她的鞋架上看到那双
but I need you to look everywhere.
但是我想让你仔细找一下
Copy that.
收到
Just so that we're clear,
说得清楚一些
how would you define sexy?
什么样的算性感
You'll know it when you see it.
看到了你就会知道
Hey, these are gold.
这双是金色的
I'm not sure how sexy they are.
我不确定这算不算性感
They're not sexy. And they're beige.
不性感 而且这叫米黄色
Hey, you know that Van Pelt's dating someone?
你知道范佩尔在和别人交往吗
Yeah.
知道
We sort of talked about us today.
今天我们谈了一下我俩的事
Not really, but... kind of.
不算谈 但是 也谈了点儿
It was weird.
有点怪
What do you think?
你怎么想的
I think we need to call Jane.
我想我们该给简打电♥话♥
They're not here.
鞋没在这
Hey, Cho. Any luck?
周 找到没
They're not here.
不在这儿
Well, as expected.
料到了
Oh, there is one more thing.
还有一件事
Ask Rigsby what size shoe Van Pelt is.
问问瑞斯比 范佩尔穿多大码的鞋
What size shoe does Van Pelt wear?
范佩尔穿多大码的鞋
Uh, I wanna say an 8, a 7 and a half if they run big.
应该有40码 鞋型大的话是39码
8.
40码
Excellent.
很好
The hotel bar has video surveillance.
酒店吧台有监控
Kip and Rosie's alibi check out.
可以证实基普和萝丝的不在场证明
So we're back to square one. Don't be so sure.
看来我们又回到起点了 不见得
I have a very exciting assignment for you, Grace.
有个大任务派给你 格蕾斯
You do? Cool. What is it?
真的 太棒了 什么任务
These are for you. Try 'em on.
这是给你的 穿上试试
Nothing for me? Trust me. You won't like 'em.
没我的份吗 相信我 你不会喜欢的
They're really high. Try 'em on.
跟好高 穿穿看
Go on. Take 'em for a little spin.
快 穿上转个圈
That is what I'm talking about.
就是这样
Right there.
很好
How do they look?
怎么样
Mmm. Perfect.
完美至极
Jane, you want to tell me what's going on?
简 能告诉我怎么回事吗
Well, let's just say the game is afoot.
这么说吧 计划已在进行中
Two feet.
就靠这两只脚
So what's your play here? Oh, no play.
你打算耍什么把戏 不耍把戏
I'm gonna help 'em. Right.
我是想帮帮他们 是吗
Michael. Shayna.
迈克尔 谢娜
Hold on a sec. Patrick Jane.
稍等一会儿 我是派翠克·简
I met you yesterday in the studio.
我昨天在演播室见过你们
Are you guys excited about being on the show?
能上节目 你们俩很激动吧
Yes, I can't wait. Totally, yeah.
是啊 我都等不及了 非常激动
Yeah. Sure.
那是当然
Shayna, why don't you go ahead?
谢娜 要不你先走
There's just one thing I want to go over with Michael.
有件事我想和迈克尔确认一下
Okay. I'll wait over there.
好吧 我在那边等你
All right.
好
Hey, are you still there?
你在听吗
Look at that, huh?
看看你
Yeah, we just got here. We're walking right...
对 我们刚到 正走进...
All right, listen, Michael,
行了 听着 迈克尔
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表