剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But the night of the murder he was at a job fair in Sacramento.
但是谋杀当晚他在萨克拉曼多的一个招聘会上
The coroner puts the attack at 8:00 P.M.
验尸官将袭击时间确定为晚上8点
He couldn't have been both places. I don't think so.
他不可能同时去了两个地方 应该是这样
I spoke to a guy who had a booth at the job fair--
我问了一个在招聘会上的招聘商
A solar panel company.
一家太阳能控制板公♥司♥的人
He said Dominic signed in for an interview at 7:45.
他说多米尼克报名了一个7点45的面试
Okay. What about the sister, Juliana?
好吧 那妹妹朱莉安娜呢
Still looking. She bounced around for a bit,
还在调查 她常年在外
then fell out of touch with the family.
然后和家里失去了联♥系♥
So it's possible Dominic got out
那么多米尼克跑出去
and paid Hollis an awkward visit.
冒昧拜访了一下霍利斯是有可能的
That might explain his drinking,
这或许解释得了喝酒的问题
but it doesn't explain his murder.
但解释不了谋杀
We should ask Joanna if she knew about the pregnancy
表演结束后我们应该问问乔安娜
after the show. What do you mean?
知不知道她怀孕的事 什么意思
Jane says we need to go to the "Medicine man" show,
很显然 简说我们得去"卖♥♥药先生"的表演
Obviously... Rigsby, you want to drive?
瑞斯比 你想开车吗
As long as I'm not called up to volunteer--
只要不叫我上台当志愿者就行
Sure.
当然
Ah, Kevin. You again.
凯文 又是你
You know, I-I'm afraid we got off on the wrong foot,
可能我们之间有点小误会
and you need my help, I need your help.
你需要我的帮助 我需要你的帮助
Maybe we can come to some kind of agreement.
可能我们会达成统一
Why do I need your help? Your magic sucks eggs.
为什么我要让你帮忙 你的魔术烂死了
I can help you with that, and you can help me in return
我能帮助你 你可以回报我
By giving me a couple of minutes of your stage time.
给我几分钟你在台上的时间
Sucks eggs, huh?
烂死了 是吗
Pick a card. I won't look. All right.
选张牌 我不会看 好吧
Pick what card? You took my cards.
选什么牌 你把我的牌拿走了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Give me back my cards. Hey, hey, hey, Kevin
把我的牌还我 凯文
Kevin, let's modulate the attitude.
凯文 让我们调整一下态度
What's the problem? This guy is trying to get in my head.
有什么问题 这家伙想要激怒我
He's trying to ruin my act. He stole my cards.
他想要砸我的场子 还偷了我的牌
Kevin, that's not true. I-I think you should cool down
凯文 不是这样的 你接近观众之前
before you go anywhere near an audience. Stop playing with me.
我认为你应该冷静下来 别闹了
Mr. Jane, maybe you'd be better off taking your seat.
简先生 你还是不好插手比较好
I can handle this. Sure, I'd appreciate that.
我来解决 当然 谢谢你
He's a little scary. Oh, you're gonna handle it, Francisco?
他有点吓人 你来解决 弗朗西斯科
Handle this. I quit.
你解决吧 我辞职
Here you go.
行了吧
Candyass pickpocket tryin' to bust my chops. I beg your pardon.
这三只手小白脸想要惹毛我 你说什么
Nobody handles me. What did you do?
谁也解决不了我 你怎么他了
Who's he calling a candy-ass?
他叫谁小白脸呢
Well, now I have no magic show. Thank you.
现在我没有魔术师了 谢谢你了
That's great-- I know magic.
很好 我懂魔术
Yeah? Yes. What's your favorite number?
是吗 是的 你最喜欢的数字是什么
Uh, 23. Really?
23 真的吗
Check that pocket, there.
看看你兜里
How'd you do that? Do I get the gig?
你怎么做到的 我能表演吗
Hell, yeah!
当然了
So what is it that Jane's gonna do?
简要怎么做
No idea. Really?
不知道 真的吗
Sometimes it's best just to be relaxed about this stuff.
有时只要放轻松就好了
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎你们 女士们先生们
And cowboys, too.
还有牛仔们
Now, you all are in for a frontier treat
现在你们正在欣赏一个前沿的表演
That will mesmerize and amaze.
会让你们大开眼界并难以忘怀
I'm proud to present to you the daring work
我要骄傲地向你们介绍
Of magician and mental mystic,
伟大的魔术表演艺术家兼读心大♥师♥
Patrick Jane!
派翠克·简
Let's hear it for him!
让我们掌声欢迎
Thank you, Doc Navarro.
谢谢你们 纳瓦罗博士
Very impressive introduction.
非常棒的介绍
I hope I don't disappoint.
我希望我不让大家失望
Some people say I have special powers.
有人说我有特异功能
It's not true. Everyone can read minds.
不是真的 每个人都有读心术
I can just do it marginally better than most--
我只是比大多数人更厉害
That's all. I'm gonna need... some volunteers
仅此而已 我需要 一些志愿者
for my first effect. I-I don't call them tricks
来展现效果 我不把它们叫戏法
Because I think tricks are mean,
因为我认为戏法很唬人
and what we're here to do is to have some fun.
我们是来找乐子的
What about you two lovebirds over there?
你们俩愿意来吗
You here on your honeymoon? Uh, no.
你们是来度蜜月吗 不是
We're just--just passing through. We got an R.V.
我们只是路过这 我们有辆房♥车
Oh, great. Don't tell me where you're from.
很好 别告诉我你们是哪里人
But here, we're gonna start real simple.
现在我们开始 非常简单
I'm gonna tell you the town that you folks left from
我来告诉你你们出发的地点
and the town that you folks are headed to.
还有你们要去哪里
Just write it down there on that there piece of paper.
写在那张纸上就好了
And as you do it, imagine them.
与此同时 幻想
Imagine yourself pulling out of the driveway.
幻想你们从车道出来
Lily Soto.
莉莉·索托
You look like you should be up here being my assistant.
你看起来应该上来当我的助理
Ladies and gentlemen, Lily Soto.
女士们 先生们 欢迎莉莉·索托
Okay, now I said that I would discover the town
好了 我说我能知道你们来自哪里
that you folks are from, and the town that you folks are headed to.
还有你们要去往哪里
I believe you started out in Albuquerque...
你们从阿尔布开克来
and you are headed to-- to Seattle, Washington.
要去华盛顿的西雅图
How'd I do, Lily?
我做得怎么样 莉莉
"Albuquerque and Seattle."
"阿尔布开克和西雅图"
Thank you very much for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
You can take a seat. Lily...
你可以坐下了 莉莉
I'm not done with you yet.
你们还没完事呢
You have to stay up here and help me.
你得留在这帮助我
I wrote down a prediction yesterday,
昨天我写下了一个预言
and I gave it to you, yes?
我给你了 对吧
You did. Yes.
是的 那好
Did you peek at it? Are you sure? No, I didn't peek at it.
你偷看了吗 你确定 我没偷看
I am positive. No little peeky peeks?
我确定 一眼都没偷看
No peeks.
没偷看
And what did I say I'd predict?
我预测什么了
Uh, what I had for breakfast this morning.
我今早吃什么早餐
Okay. That is impossible.
好吧 这不可能
Uh, and I have to admit... I told a little white lie.
我得承认 我撒了一个善意的小谎
That is not what I wrote down.
我写下的不是这个
In fact, what I wrote down...
事实上 我写下的
was the name of Hollis Percy's killer.
是杀死霍利斯·珀西的凶手
That's right. Yes.
是的
I have an envelope, too.
我还有个信封
And inside this envelope...
信封里
I wrote down the reason for this brutal murder--
我写下了这个谋杀的原因
The motive, if you will.
可以说是谋杀动机
Now, lily, if you would please open your envelope
现在 莉莉 你能打开信封吗
and read out that name.
读一读上面的名字
I-- do I have to?
一定要读吗
I'm afraid you do.
恐怕是的
Ian Percy.
伊恩·珀西
Okay, Mr. Jane, that's quite enough.
行了 简先生 到此为止吧
All right, this is insane. Did you put him up to this?
够了 太荒唐了 是你唆使的吧
Why would I do that? Why, indeed?
对我有什么好处 就是说嘛
Be-because he wants to get rid of me? I don't know.
因为他想摆脱我 谁知道呢
He's trying to frame me.
他想陷害我
Well, I--if he's lying, then--then...
如果他在撒谎
you wouldn't object to Lily opening up this envelope
那你不介意莉莉打开这个信封
and reading what's inside.
读一读里面的内容吧
Francisco, shut this travesty down.
弗朗西斯科 停止这场闹剧吧
Uh, can't do that. This is a CBI matter--
那可不行 现在是加调局在办案
Right, Lisbon? Yes. I am afraid so.
是吧 里斯本 恐怕是的
Ian, either Lily reads out aloud
伊恩 要么莉莉把
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表