剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》 前情回顾
This is my date outfit.
我特意穿了约会装
Is this your first date?
自从你妻子过世后
I mean, since your wife died.
这是第一次跟人约会吗
Do I seem out of practice?
我看着像生疏了吗
Red John, if you're listening to us now,
血腥约翰 如果你在收看节目
I urge you to reach out and get help.
我敦促你站出来寻求帮助
You can change. What the hell are you thinking?
你仍可以改变 你疯了吗
Don't you understand who you're dealing with?
你知道自己在挑衅谁吗
Red john is not coming after me.
血腥约翰不会追杀我
Are you blind? You've done exactly what I did,
你疯了吗 这是在重蹈我的覆辙
and he killed my wife and child.
他杀了我的妻儿
Kristina?
克斯汀娜
Red John could've gotten in and taken her,
可能是血腥约翰闯进屋带走了她
or maybe he lured her out somehow.
也有可能是他把她引了出去
"Tiger, tiger, burning bright..."
"猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌..."
"In the forests of the night,"
"燃烧在那 深夜的林莽"
"what immortal hand or eye"
"是何非凡 巧手与眼光"
"could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
"营造此等 可怖的匀称"
I almost forgot. Kristina would want me to send her love.
差点忘了 我代克里斯蒂娜致以她的爱
You can't park there.
这里不可以停车
Sure, I can. Look.
怎么不行 看见没有
There you are.
终于来了
Here I am. Good morning.
我来了 早安
Why so glum?
怎么一副苦瓜脸
This is Harvey Dublin.
这是哈维·多布林
That's his chauffeur Peter Russo
那是他的私人司机彼得·罗素
with three bullets in him.
胸口中弹三枪
That's his car. Mr. Dublin's gone.
只剩下车 多布林先生失踪
Abducted, it looks like.
估计是绑♥架♥
Harvey Dublin?
哈维·多布林什么来头
Big-time statehouse lobbyist,
大红大紫的州议会说客 兼律师
lawyer, kingmaker. Famous and well-connected.
是个声名显赫人脉广博的权势者
The evil twins.
富贵不分家
Brass and media are gonna be all over us like suckerfish.
媒体会对我们穷追不舍
Why don't we just give it to the FBI? They love that stuff.
为何不让给联邦调查局 他们喜欢大案子
I wish. Too late.
但愿如此 可惜已晚
The new boss is here doing on-cameras. It's our baby.
新头儿在那边接受采访 媒体至上
New boss? I thought Hightower was boss.
新头儿 头儿不是海托华吗
The boss of Hightower.
他是头儿的头儿
The director of the entire division.
也就是部门的一把手
I told you about him last week. Your memory's going.
上周就告诉过你 脑子不好使啦
My memory is a mighty fortress, Lisbon,
里斯本 我的大脑是坚不可摧的堡垒
from which no fact ever escapes once committed.
记忆一旦形成 就永不丢失
Now when you tell me boring things,
你说的那些无趣之事
I set 'em free immediately.
自然是这只耳朵进 那只耳朵出
Saves overcrowding.
免得费我脑细胞
Harvey Dublin is missing.
哈维·多布林目前失踪
It looks like a kidnapping,
初步判断为绑♥架♥
Presumably for ransom, but we can't be sure at present.
绑匪想必意在赎金 但现在还不能肯定
We shall have to await further developments.
案件还需进一步调查
Harvey is a pillar of this city, one of the good guys.
哈维是萨克拉门托的中流砥柱
We are all praying for his safety.
我们祈祷他平安无事
Idiot.
蠢蛋一枚
You and your snap judgments.
只是你的草率拙见
What is he supposed to say?
这种场合 他能说什么
Why does he have to say anything?
说这么多有何用
What's your take on this?
你有什么先见之明
I don't know.
不知道
I think I'll give this one a miss.
这案子 我给自己放个假
A miss? What do you mean "A miss"?
"放假" 这话什么意思
I just feel this one is not for me.
这案子感觉不合我的拍
I'll catch the next one, I promise.
下个案子我再来 我保证
I don't understand. You're not gonna--
我不明白 你不是想...
Agent Lisbon, I believe? And Mr. Jane? Yes. Hi.
你们定是里斯本探员 和简先生 你好
Director Bertram will speak to you now.
伯特仑部长要见你们
We're on a supertight schedule.
我们的日程安排很紧
He appreciate facts and brevity. Okay?
他要求简述案件即可 明白吗
Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员
Yes, sir, Director Bertram.
你好 伯特仑部长
And you must be our boy wonder Patrick Jane.
你一定是我们的盖世神通 派翠克·简
I've heard a lot of good things about you.
久仰大名
Hi. Nice to meet you, sir.
很高兴见到你 先生
Now I want this resolved A.S.A.P.
我要这案子速战速决
Whatever it takes. The heck with overtime restrictions.
不管三七二十一 加班也无所谓
You do the hours, I'll find the funding.
你们破案 我来为部门集资
We are all in this together as one.
我们在同一条战线上
That's what I'm all about. We are on it, sir.
我就是这个意思 一定尽快破案 先生
Yeah, I won't be working this particular case,
这个案子我不跟进
but I do like what you said.
但我喜欢你这句话
We're all in this together as one. Mao tse-tung, right?
毛♥泽♥东♥原话 我们在同一条战线上
Now hold your horses there, buster.
且慢 这个小混球
What do you mean you won't working on this one?
你对我的话有异议
Statehouse lobbyist abductions--
州议会说客绑♥架♥案
It's not really my cup of tea.
我 不感兴趣
That's kind of unprofessional, don't you think?
你这样说可不专业
I guess, but I'm not actually a professional.
也是 但我的确只是个业余顾问
Question for you.
一个问题
Why are you here? Aside from the cameras.
除了出镜 你来这里有何会干
What do you mean, "Aside from the cameras"?
"除了出镜" 这话什么意思
Public perception is an important tool.
树立警局形象是把利器
Tool.
一把工具
You just put your hand on me.
你刚用手推我
No. I mean, yes, but--
我是推了你 可...
Yes, you did. Don't ever do that again.
你是这样做了 不要再有下次
Or else what?
推你又怎样
You ever smell a dead mouse? Do you remember that smell?
闻过死老鼠的气味吗 你还记得吗
Yes.
是
I just now put a dead mouse in your jacket pocket.
我放了一只在你西装口袋里
And no matter how many times you clean that jacket,
这件西装不管洗多少次
you'll always smell that dead mouse, and you'll remember
你都会闻到死老鼠味 这样你就会
that you should never have put your hand on me.
记住以后不会动手碰我
You son of a bitch.
你这个王八蛋
It's actually just a wadded up napkin
只是团餐巾纸罢了
but, has the same psychological effect.
但同样起心理作用
Human mind is funny that way.
人的大脑就是有趣
Good to meet you, sir. Sorry, Lisbon.
很高兴见到你 先生 里斯本抱歉了
He had a rough summer.
他这夏天过得很是煎熬
Rigsby and Van Pelt are canvassing the area
瑞斯比和范佩尔正在
around the abduction site.
绑♥架♥事发点周边盘查
Cho's with Mrs. Dublin, waiting for a ransom demand,
周在多布林夫人那里 等绑匪的赎金要求
And tech services are up and running.
技术部门也已经展开行动
This is a scary one. Lots of attention.
这案子棘手 多方关注
Keep Molly in public affairs
一有可利用的正面消息
apprised of any good stuff we can feed the media,
就通知公♥关♥部的茉莉发布出去
keep them on our side,
好让媒体导向我们这边
and don't make any mistakes.
别给我出岔子
No, ma'am.
明白 长官
How's Jane?
简怎么样
The same.
老样子
You think he's in danger of cracking up?
你觉得他临近崩溃边缘
No.
没有
I mean, no. I don't think so. I think he'll be fine.
我觉得不会 他会没事的
That's not very convincing, Lisbon.
你的话不怎么令人信服 里斯本
What he's been through would break anyone.
换作是其他人早受不了
He's not gonna crack up.
他不会垮的
I think some time off will do him good, though.
我想 给他点时间会有帮助
No can do.
爱莫能助
Bertram wants him on the Dublin case.
伯特仑要简跟进多布林的案子
After Jane was so rude to him?
之前简对他这么不给面子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表