剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'll have him back in a few hours, dad.
几个小时后我就把他还回来 老爸
Look, if you're the Rapid Response Team,
既然你们号♥称快速反应小组
shouldn't you be sliding down fire poles,
不应该赶紧从消防滑竿滑下去出任务
not hanging around here for 30 minutes?
而不是在我们这晃悠半小时吗
So Jeremy was making money on the side,
杰里米靠副业赚的钱
more than he was making at Westerly Organics.
比在西风有机农场赚的还多
Maybe that's the boss he was fighting with,
也许他是和那边的老板有争吵
except I can't figure out who was paying him.
只是我还没查出是谁雇佣了他
A company in Romania that was incorporated in the Caymans.
是一个成立于开曼群岛的罗马尼亚公♥司♥
Keep digging.
继续调查
We need to figure out what was in that safe.
我们得查明保险箱里有什么
Uh, what do you think it was, drugs?
你认为是什么 毒品吗
He had too much respect for his work
他极度看重自己的研究成果
to sell it in ziploc baggies.
是不会把它贱卖♥♥的
Well, it wasn't cash.
也肯定不是现金
All the money deposited in his account's still there,
他账户里的存款都还在
except for 8 grand.
除了那八千块
Which he gave to his friend.
正是他给朋友的那笔钱
Preliminary forensics report
初步鉴证报告指出
puts the time of death around 6:00 A.M.
他的死亡时间为早上六点左右
No one had seen Jeremy for 12 hours.
没人在十二小时之内见过杰里米
Maybe he was moonlighting,
也许他是在晚上做兼♥职♥的
might explain those deposits.
这就能解释那些存款了
Jane? Thoughts?
简 有什么想法吗
I'm puzzled. That's evidence.
我被难住了 那个是证据
I want you to get it to Technical Services
我要你把它送到技术支持部
and have it opened, on my desk in the morning.
把它打开 明早放在我桌上
Are we good?
听明白了吗
You seem a little obsessed with evaluating our status.
你有点过于执着评估人的状态了
Is it good, bad...
好或者不好
I mean, we're alive.
我们都还活着
The guy that made this is dead.
做出这个盒子的人已经死了
By comparison, I think we're doing very well.
跟他相比 我觉得我们已经相当不错了
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上给我把盒子打开
Police! Hands in the air!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Hands in the air!
举起手来
Up against the wall! Hands in the air!
靠墙站好 举起手来
Kimball?
金宝
Summer?
桑玛
Hands in the air!
举起手来
Already done.
已经照做了
Down on the ground!
趴在地上
Uh, hands in the air,
到底是要举手
or--or down on the ground? I'm a little confused.
还是要趴地上 我搞不清了
A tobacco laboratory?
你来烟草实验室干什么
Well, I didn't know what it was.
我也不知道这里是什么地方
Oh, so you just broke in?
那你就这么闯进来了
I left you a voicemail.
我给你语♥音♥信箱留言了
How did you get the box open?
你怎么把盒子打开的
Francesca Ehrlich with JG Allen Tobacco.
我是JG艾伦烟草的弗朗西斯卡·埃利希
This is Stuart Davis, my boss.
这位是斯图尔特·戴维斯 我的上司
Ah. Patrick Jane, consultant.
我是派翠克·简 加调局顾问
This, uh, isn't my boss.
这位不是我的上司
I am Teresa Lisbon, and I am his boss.
我是特蕾莎·里斯本 我就是他的上司
So you're responsible for Mr. Jane
那你会对简先生
compromising a top-secret research facility?
损害绝密的研究设施而负责吗
Jeremy had a key.
杰里米有钥匙
What was he doing with a key to a tobacco laboratory?
他怎么会有一间烟草实验室的钥匙
Well, Jeremy is...
杰里米是
was... a freelance botanist.
曾经是 一名自♥由♥职业的植物学家
He worked nights and weekends for us
他在晚上和周末来我们这里工作
about nine months?
大概有九个月了吧
Yeah.
没错
And what's your role here?
你在这里的职务是什么
I'm senior Vice President in charge of new products.
我是负责新产品研发的高级副总裁
New products?
新产品
Like, uh, the, uh...
比如说
Mar--marijuana?
大♥麻♥一类的
Our analysis is that
我们的分♥析♥报告表明
marijuana will be decriminalized in our lifetime.
大♥麻♥将会在我们有生之年合法化
Oh. And JG Allen will be ready to embrace that market.
而且JG艾伦已经准备好迎接市场了
Still a controversial area,
但这仍然是个饱受争议的领域
hence the secrecy.
因此要保密
So you were having Jeremy Reese grow you
这么说 你是雇杰里米·里瑟来帮公♥司♥
some corporate weed?
培育大♥麻♥
He was developing a fungus-resistant
他在培育一种可量产的
mass-producible marijuana strain.
抗菌大♥麻♥品种
Project Turbo Wolf.
项目代号♥"快♥感♥狼"
It was part of my portfolio.
这是我负责的项目之一
Project Turbo Wolf?
快♥感♥狼项目
Uh, we heard that Jeremy was arguing with his boss.
我们听说杰里米曾和他的老板争吵过
But it wasn't at his day job, was it?
但并不和他白天的老板 对吧
It was you.
而是和你
Well, disagreements between researchers
研发团队和产品团队之间
and the product team are common.
有分歧很常见
And there was a spirited discussion a few days ago.
几天前的确有过一次激烈的讨论
We haven't seen Jeremy since.
之后我们就再也没见到杰里米
And... how do I put this delicately?
怎么说...比较委婉呢
He had just harvested his Turbo Wolf seeds.
他刚刚收获了快♥感♥狼的种子
And we can't seem to find them.
看来我们是找不回来了
That may be what was in the safe.
保险箱里的东西可能就是这个
What safe?
什么保险箱
Well, it seems someone may have bogarted your stash.
看来有人抢走了你的珍藏
Well, we have to find those seeds.
我们得找到那些种子
I mean, this project will be worth billions
总有一天这个项目会给公♥司♥
to the company one day.
带来价值数十亿的利润
Billions?
数十亿
How much is it worth today?
现在值多少
Well, I'm sure our competitors
我敢保证我们的竞争对手
would pay millions to acquire it.
愿意付几百万买♥♥下它
I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts
我敢打赌 我能找到
I can find your seeds.
你们的大♥麻♥种子
Let's start with a tour of the lab, shall we?
让我们先从参观实验室开始 好吗
Looks like your marijuana project is well funded.
看来你们的大♥麻♥项目资金很充足
Well, it's not all just marijuana, per se.
其实不仅是大♥麻♥本身
We're also developing a range of non-narcotic products.
我们还在研制一系列非成瘾性药品
Jeremy's desk, I imagine? Yes, sir.
我猜这是杰里米的桌子 是的 先生
It's exactly as he left it.
跟他走的时候一模一样
What's the story with this box?
这个盒子什么来历
Because whenever I touch it, you blink rapidly.
我一碰它 你就不停地眨眼
Uh, nothing.
没什么
Could you step back, Mr. Pierce?
请你退后好吗 皮尔斯先生
Thank you. Making me nervous.
谢谢 你让我很紧张
That looks like a bug.
看样子是个窃听器
Cool.
酷
Summer Edgecombe.
桑玛·埃德康贝
Yeah.
没错
That's not--
那孩子
That's not yours, is it?
不是你的 对吧
No.
不是
She's in town for her wedding to the baby's father.
她是来城里和孩子的爸爸结婚的
Gonna be a pretty big deal, apparently.
这显然是件大事
You said that.
你刚刚感叹过了
Yep. You dodged a bullet
是啊 你放走她的同时
when you let that one slip away.
自己也逃过一劫啊
Oh, my god. Kimball.
天啊 金宝
Can you believe this?
你能相信吗
I'm in town for, like, five days,
我才到城里五天
and boom--here we are. Like old times.
然后我们就遇上了 就像以前一样
Yeah. Just like.
是啊 只是像罢了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表