剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No.
没有
Just that he didn't come home last night.
只是他昨晚没回家
Your parents are gone, aren't they?
你们的父母去世了 是吗
You have custody of Noah?
诺亚的监护权落到你身上了
I know what it's like to be the one to keep the family together.
我知道一个人撑起一大家子
It's a tough job.
非常不容易
Don't make it tougher.
不要太为难自己
If you know who did this, tell me.
如果你知道是谁干的 告诉我
I don't know who did this.
我不知道是谁干的
It's tough when you lose somebody.
失去亲人很痛苦
But you still carry them with you.
但他们依然与你同在
I mean, your memories and...
我是说 在你的回忆里...
Choices you make in life.
还有你生命中面临抉择的时候
You made him those cool cufflinks, didn't you?
那些别致的袖扣是你做给他的吗
At school in crafts.
在学校的手工课上做的
I gave them to Lem for being promoted.
是莱姆升职的时候我送给他的
He said a man should always dress
他说 一个男人应该
like the man he wants to be.
打扮成他想成为的样子
Sounds like a good brother.
听起来像个好哥哥
Yeah.
没错
That's a sweet ride you two have there.
那次驾车出行很开心吧
Cherry on cherry.
新手的处♥女♥行
Lem let me choose the stripes.
莱姆让我选的条纹
Great.
很棒
It's got a 4-barrel carburetor, dual exhaust,
那辆车有四个汽缸 双排气管
and nanobrock intakes.
和纳米进气管
Get out of here.
真厉害
Nanobrock intakes.
纳米进气管
You ready to go? Sure.
准备走了吗 当然
Yeah. Noah was just telling me about Lem's car.
诺亚刚刚在和我说莱姆的车
Was he driving that yesterday?
他昨天开的是这辆车吗
You mind if I take a picture?
我拍张照可以吗
No.
可以
Let's go.
走吧
Keep your chin up.
振作一点
Here's the picture of the victim's missing car.
这是死者丢失的车
'68 Olds. Nice.
68年款奥尔兹 是辆好车
I put a ball out to surrounding agencies.
我已经发出了协查通告
I'm also checking impound lots to
正在查被扣押车辆
see if anything came through.
看是否会有所发现
Was there any sign of the car at the golf course?
高尔夫场上有没有车的痕迹
He was dumped from a different car.
他是被人从另一辆车上扔下来的
The tracks we found by the water
我们在河边发现的轮胎印
were from a car with a smaller wheelbase.
是一辆轴距更小的车留下的
Lem Mcvie's car was pretty distinctive.
莱姆·麦克维的车十分特别
Maybe he was carjacked.
也许他遭遇了劫车
They would have just left him in the middle of the street.
如果那样 他们本可把他丢在马路中♥央♥
This feels more planned.
感觉更像是谋划好的
Dumping the body out in the open like that feels like a gang hit.
把尸体丢在野外是帮派的作风
His sister was adamant that he was done with that life.
他妹妹确定他和帮派撇清关系了
Maybe that life wasn't done with him.
可能他们没放过他
Go upstairs, talk to somebody in gangs.
上楼去 和负责帮派调查部的人谈谈
See if they can shine any light on this.
看看他们对此有什么信息
Rigsby, keep checking his cell phone
瑞斯比 继续查他的手♥机♥
and his credit card information.
和信♥用♥卡♥信息
Van Pelt, stay on the car. No problem.
范佩尔 继续追查车 好的
Jane and I are gonna go
我和简要去
to the real estate agency he worked at.
他工作的房♥产公♥司♥
Agent Wade.
韦德探员
Come on in.
请进
So, what do you have on Lemule Mcvie and the Ghouls?
你有莱姆·麦克维和食尸鬼帮的信息吗
Looks like your guy's dad helped start the ghouls.
看来是死者的爸爸帮忙建起了食尸鬼帮
Got stabbed while serving a life sentence in Lompoc.
他在隆波克服无期徒刑期间被刺死
Lem had some clout.
莱姆有些势力
He was selling drugs
他曾一度
from at least a 10-block radius at one point.
在至少方圆十街区内贩卖♥♥毒品
Well, you don't get to that kind of position
除非你知道怎么巧取豪夺
unless you know how to hustle.
否则不可能坐上那个位置
We heard he jumped out.
我们听说他脱离帮派了
Seems like it.
看样子是这样
He hasn't come up in any of our sweeps
他好多年没出现在
for at least a couple years now.
我们的扫黑名单里了
What about gangs that have a beef with the ghouls?
那些和食尸鬼帮有仇的帮派呢
Anybody looking to make a statement?
没人想借此摆明态度吗
No. Nobody.
不 没有
The ghouls cleared everyone out years ago.
食尸鬼帮几年前就扫清了那些人
Corner shot rifle.
角发步♥枪♥
I didn't realize gang division had those kinds of resources.
我不知道你们部门还有这种装备
It's for the new rapid response team we're creating.
这是为正在组建的快速反应小组准备的
CBI personnel, SWAT tactics.
加调局的人员 特警的战术
That's a good idea.
这想法不错
You mind? I haven't seen one in years.
我能看一下吗 好多年没见过了
Go for it.
请便
You a vet?
你是老兵吗
1st group, special forces. You?
特种部队第一团 你呢
Marines.
海军陆战队
Better put that thing down before you shoot someone, doggie.
在射中别人之前把那玩意放下吧 孩子
Thank you.
谢谢
Anytime.
随时效劳
Mr. Dilmer's waiting for you in his office.
迪马先生在办公室等你们
Any interest in doing a tour of the model homes
下班后有兴趣参观
after your business is done? Are you serious?
样♥板♥房♥♥吗 你认真的吗
Well, interest rates couldn't be lower.
利率不会再低了
It's a great time to buy.
这可是买♥♥♥房♥♥的好时机
Pass.
算了
I'd like to take a look.
我倒有兴趣看看
You can count me in, Tiffany.
算我一个 蒂芙妮
Great.
太好了
Mr. Dilmer?
迪马先生
This is Agent Lisbon from the CBI.
这位是加调局的里斯本探员
And this is Mr. Jane.
这位是简先生
Oh, of course. Nathan Dilmer.
欢迎 我是南森·迪马
Thanks, Tiffany.
有劳了 蒂芙妮
See you later, Mr. Jane.
回头见 简先生
Uh, before you go,
等等
did either of you see Lem leave last night?
你们有谁看到莱姆昨晚离开了吗
I did. I was heading out for a mixer,
我 我去参加一个应酬
and I saw him leave at the end of the day.
我看到他在晚上离开了
It, uh, was about 6:30.
大概 六点半
In his car? Yes.
开他自己的车 是的
Yeah, because when I left around a little after 7:00,
是的 因为我差不多七点多走的时候
his car was gone. Well, thank you, Tiffany.
他的车已经不见了 谢谢 蒂芙妮
What a tragedy.
悲剧啊
I worry about how everyone's coping.
我很担心大家的感受
Oh, they're just anxious about who's gonna get Lem's leads.
他们只会关心谁会接替莱姆的职位
That's not how I run my office.
我可不是这么管理公♥司♥的
I've worked hard to foster a cohesive
我一直在努力培养一个有凝聚力的
and dynamic community here.
有活力的集体
We just got back from our annual office retreat, in fact.
事实上 我们刚从公♥司♥年会回来
Lem was family.
莱姆是我们的家人
Put another one on the board for me, Dil.
我又卖♥♥出了一套 统计时加上 迪
Oh, yeah. Victor, uh, this is Agent Lisbon from the CBI.
维克多 这位是加调局的里斯本探员
This is her associate Mr. Jane.
这是他同事简先生
Victor Phipps, my top man.
维克多·菲普斯 我的一把手
Uh, poor Lem.
可怜的莱姆
Tragedy. Tragedy.
悲剧 真是悲剧
That champagne must have a bitter taste to it.
那杯香槟肯定有点苦吧
Nolo contendere, detective.
无罪申诉 警探
But it's just a sales prop. Show must go on.
只是个销♥售♥道具 工作还得继续
Victor was Lem's supervisor.
维克多是莱姆的主管
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表