剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Excuse me?
你再说一遍
You were dealing drugs back then, weren't you?
那时候你在贩毒 不是吗
And they were clients.
他们都是你的客户
Whatever gives you the idea that I dealt drugs?
你是怎么看出我贩毒的
You're self-indulgent. You're corrupt.
你既任性又堕落
You pretended not to know Bradovich
很明显你已经认出布拉多♥维♥奇了
when clearly, you recognize him.
你还假装不认识他
You knew we were gonna talk about drugs.
你知道我们会谈论毒品
So why lie about not selling 'em?
为什么要说谎 说没有卖♥♥毒品给他们呢
Look, I'm--I'm not sitting still for this, okay?
我 我来这不是为了谈这个的
You withhold information from us during this investigation,
在这次调查中你向我们隐瞒信息
it's considered obstruction of justice.
涉嫌妨碍司法公正
They'll take your badge for that.
你的警衔不保
You might have to start paying for that Chili Verde.
以后你再喝绿椒炖汤 就得付钱了
I might have dealt a little in high school.
我高中那会 可能是卖♥♥了点毒品
Lot of people did, okay? It wasn't no big deal.
很多人都干的 没什么大不了的
And by the way, I'm pretty sure
而且 我很确信
the Statute of Limitations has expired on that.
法定时效已经过了
Did you sell drugs to Bradovich?
你有卖♥♥毒品给布拉多♥维♥奇吗
This is between us, right?
这事就你知我知 对吧
Law officer to law officer?
执法官对执法官
Chief...
警长...
He was looking for speed
他当时在找冰♥毒♥
to keep his people working.
为了让他的手下卖♥♥力工作
I sold him some.
我卖♥♥了些给他
But right away, he came back for more.
但没多久 他又向我要更多
A lot more.
很多很多
I didn't have the kind of quantity he wanted,
我手头的存货没有他要的那么多
so I put him in touch with
所以我就让他去斯托克顿
some serious guys I knew in Stockton.
找我认识的那几个大毒贩
Scary dudes.
一群可怕的家伙
Hell, maybe they killed 'em.
也许是他们下的毒手
I'm gonna need those names.
我要他们的名字
Two of the drug dealers Anaya gave us are dead.
阿纳亚交代的三个毒贩 有两个已经死了
The other one's on death row in texas.
另外一个在德克萨斯州已被判死刑
I've got a call in to the Department of Corrections
我已经和狱管所通过电♥话♥
to see if I can interview him.
看能否约见他
Oh, remember the missing bullet
哦 还记得我们在尸骨旁发现的
from the gun we found near the bodies?
那把没了子弹的枪吗
Techs finally found it.
技术小组找到子弹了
It was buried in the dirt in front of the barn.
被埋在了谷仓前的泥土里
Like somebody had shot into the ground.
看来有人曾向地面开过枪
Where outside the barn?
在谷仓外的何处
Right in front of the big painted face.
就在那张脸的前面
So what do you think?
你怎么想
Should I go to texas and talk to this guy?
我该去德克萨斯找那个家伙谈话吗
By all means, take a trek to the lone star state.
看来务必得去一趟孤星之州了[德州别名]
But I think I can solve this case quicker.
但我想我能更快的解决此案
How?
怎么解决
Get everyone we've interviewed to Ella's diner
明天一早 把我们问话过的人
first thing tomorrow morning.
都集中到艾拉餐厅来
Well, why the diner?
为什么是去餐厅
For the coffee, of course.
当然是去喝咖啡
Hey, Ray.
雷
Hey. I was, uh, just checking in.
我就是过来看看
Seeing if you had a chance to think about the offer.
看看你有没有考虑我的提议
I think you already know my answer.
我想你已经知道我的回答了
You're missing out on something big.
你错失了很重要的机会
I'm sure I am.
我想是的
How's the case? You getting anywhere?
案子怎么样 进展如何
We're making progress.
有进展了
Did you get anything from the stuff Cooper sent down?
库伯发来的东西有用吗
No, not much.
没 没什么用
Ray, Jason Cooper's name isn't on that board.
雷 杰森·库伯的名字不在那块白板上
So?
所以呢
How did you know that he sent us material?
你怎么会知道 他给我们发了材料
Someone on your team must have told me.
肯定是你们组里的人告诉的我
No one else knew except myself and Jane.
除了我和简没人知道
Did somebody from the church tell you?
是教会里的人告诉了你 对吗
Ray?
雷
Are you a member of Visualize?
你是天眼组织的成员吗
As a matter of fact, I am.
事实上 我是
I don't talk about it much.
我不怎么提起此事
People tend to take it the wrong way--
是因为人们会对此产生误会...
The way that you're taking it right now, I think.
我想就像你现在的表现一样
Oh, that's not true.
不是这样的
Really?
是吗
No.
不
Look, I was a screwed-up kid.
我曾经是个坏孩子
I was headed down a bad path,
我走了弯路
and some people from Visualize took an interest
天眼组织的一些好心人帮助了我
and helped straighten me out.
帮我走上了正道
I-I-I don't think that Bret Stiles is god.
我并不认为布莱特·斯特尔斯就是上帝
You know, he just happens to say some things that I believe.
你懂的 他只是碰巧说了些我相信的事情
The money to fund your agency--
资助你公♥司♥的钱
is that coming from visualize?
是天眼组织提供的吗
Some, not all.
有一些 但不全是
Teresa, stop looking at me
特蕾莎 别这么看我
like I just turned into a robot.
好像我变成了机器人一样
It's just me.
我就是我
Just in time, Lisbon.
你刚好赶上 里斯本
Morning, Jane. Nice party.
早上好 简 不错的派对啊
Can I get some of that coffee?
能给我来杯那样的咖啡吗
Nope.
不行
This is only for the suspects.
这是为嫌犯准备的
What? For who?
什么 是给谁准备的
What did you say? That's right.
你刚才说什么 你们没听错
You're all here
你们现在在这里
because one of you killed
是因为你们当中的一个人
Lester Bradovich,
杀害了莱斯特·布拉多♥维♥奇
Martin Talbot, and Allen Charney.
马丁·塔尔伯特以及艾伦·切尼
Why would I kill three members of my own church?
我为什么要杀掉自己教会的三名成员
Well, because the farm was failing,
因为农场衰败了
and Bret Stiles didn't want that to happen.
而布莱特·斯特尔斯不想看到农场破产
But maybe it wasn't you.
但也有可能不是你
Mr. Bradovich here was angry
在座的布拉多♥维♥奇先生
with his brother
因为自家兄弟背弃家庭
for abandoning his family.
因而怀恨在心
Even if I was, why would I kill the other two guys?
就算是这样 我为什么要杀其他两个人呢
Who knows how a homicidal maniac thinks?
谁知道变♥态♥杀人狂怎么想
Homicidal maniac?
变♥态♥杀人狂
I was 16, Mr. Jane.
简先生 我那时才十六岁
Yes, but your mother was an adult,
没错 但你的母亲是个成年人
and she was angry with the farmers
她对那些农民怀恨在心
over how they were treating the animals.
因为他们对待牲畜的恶劣行径
Are you seriously saying my mother killed these people?
你是在说 是我母亲杀了那些人吗
You're right. Maybe it was the priest.
没错 但也有可能是牧师干的
He was angry because he was displaced as the farm's leader.
他因为不再担任农场领导因而怀恨在心
No, I wasn't.
不 我没有
Then there's the angry farmer and the police chief.
那有可能就是怀恨在心的农民和警长
Whoever did this, it was definitely one of you,
不管是谁干的 凶手就是你们当中的一个
and in a moment, we're gonna find out which one.
而且不用多久 我们就能知道是谁
But first...
但首先
More coffee, anyone?
有谁还要咖啡
No.
不
No. No. No. No. Mom. Mom.
不不不 妈 妈
No, no, no. Mom...
不不不 妈
Mom, take it easy.
妈 放松
What's her problem? Why's she so upset?
她怎么回事 她怎么那么不安
She recognizes the symbol. There was one at the farm.
她认识这个符号♥ 这个符号♥在农场出现过
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表