剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What can I tell you?
我能说什么呢
I might have whacked her
早知道她要报导那种新闻
if I knew what kind of story she was planning,
我就狠揍她了
Make me look so bad.
让我颜面扫地
But I didn't.
可我没这么干
So I didn't.
所以不是我♥干♥的
No point killing her after the fact,
事已至此 我没道理要杀了她
right, counselor?
是吧 律师
Indeed, no point. Uh, Agent Rigsby...
确实没道理 瑞斯比探员
If you believe and have evidence
如果你确信并有证据证明
that my client has committed a crime, please charge him.
我的委托人犯了罪 就起诉他
Otherwise, we're done.
否则我们到此为止吧
Yeah.
好吧
We're done.
到此为止
For now. Always a pleasure.
目前是这样 很高兴认识你
Gotta get across town.
我还有路要赶
Nice talking with you, Agent Bigsby.
和你谈话很愉快 "大斯比"探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Hey. Tommy.
汤米
Got someone I want you to meet.
给你介绍个人认识
Agent Lisbon, Tommy Volker.
里斯本探员 这位是汤米·沃克
Tommy, Teresa Lisbon.
汤米 这位是特蕾莎·里斯本
From the CBI.
加调局的
Oh. Would you excuse us for a minute?
我们单独谈一下好吗
Agent. It's a pleasure.
探员 幸会
What brings you here?
是什么风把你吹来了
I'm looking into the death of a young journalist--
我在调查一起年轻记者被害案
Cassie Flood. She interviewed you.
凯西·福勒 她采访过你
Uh, excuse me.
失陪
Yeah. I heard about that.
是的 我听说了
It's, uh... it's a terrible thing.
太惨了
How can I help?
有什么可以效劳
Does anything come to mind
能想到任何
that might be useful for our investigation?
有助于我们调查的事吗
She was, uh, poised and charming for her age.
以她的年纪来说 她显得自信而迷人
And she had a wicked sense of humor as well.
她有种古灵精怪的幽默感
I doubt that helps much.
估计帮不上什么忙
What a senseless tragedy.
没道理会发生这样的悲剧
I'm sorry. Mr. Volker, we have to go.
抱歉 沃克先生 我们得走了
You're being conferenced into the Mumbai board meeting
二十分钟后你要跟孟买♥♥那边
in 20 minutes.
开董事会议
So sorry about this, Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员 很抱歉
If there's anything I can do to help your investigation,
如果有任何能帮助调查的
I will.
我一定会帮忙的
Here's my personal number.
这是我的私人电♥话♥
Call me anytime.
随时可以打给我
And I mean that.
我是认真的
Okay. thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yuntz lawyered up?
扬茨请律师了
Yep. we're getting nowhere.
是啊 进死胡同了
Or maybe not.
也不一定
Look at this.
看看这个
The Tide's Edge Hotel.
边潮酒店
The only access is from the road that cassie was on.
凯西所在的那条路是唯一的入口
Not only that,
不仅如此
Cassie Flood rented a room on her credit card.
凯西·福勒用信♥用♥卡♥租了间房♥
When I called, front desk told me
我打电♥话♥确认时 前台告诉我
Mr. Flood is still there. She's single.
福勒先生还在那里 可她是单身
Nice. I'll get Cho. We'll go pick him up.
好的 我和周去把他抓回来
No need. CHP's beinging him in.
不用了 加州巡警正带他过来
Should be here any minute.
差不多该到了
This is an outrage!
这是虐待
Since when is California a paramilitary state, huh?
什么时候加州成了军事管制区了
You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了
Are you planning on coming to work anytime soon?
你最近有工作的打算吗
Yeah. soonish.
快了
But, uh...
但是
I still got a few things to, uh, figure out.
我还有些事要研究下
Why, is there a break in the case?
怎么 案子有进展了
As a matter of fact, there is.
说真的 有了
Really? what?
真的 是什么
I've got somebody here
我这有个人
Who says Cassie Flood was murdered by Tommy Volker.
声称凯西·福勒是被汤米·沃克谋杀的
Mr.Berman. you may take a seat.
波曼先生 你可以坐下了
Or should I call you "Mr. Flood"?
或者我应该叫你福勒先生
All right, look.
好吧 听着
Cassie flood was gonna publish a takedown piece
凯西·福勒要在我的杂♥志♥上发表
in my magazine
一篇爆♥炸♥性新闻
showing billionaire philanthropist
揭露亿万慈善富翁
Tommy Volker to be a sleazy criminal
汤米·沃克是一个满嘴谎言的
who just talks a good game.
卑鄙罪犯
And cassie flood brought her story to you why?
那为什么凯西·福勒会将报导给你
Because of the wide readership you receive?
因为你有广泛的读者吗
Cassie and went to journalism school together.
凯西和我一起上的新闻学校
And she knew that I publish a highly respected...
她知道我出版一本备受推崇
investigative monthly.
新闻事件调查月刊
Opinions differ.
也有不同意见
Some think you publish a lefty rag
有人认为你报导的都是左翼垃圾
That sees conspiracies under every rock.
充满了阴谋论的味道
I won a Polk Award.
我赢得过乔治·波尔卡新闻奖
Yeah. and you were sued for libel.
你还因诽谤被起诉过
Any good journalist gets sued.
所有好的记者都会被起诉
It's part of the job.
这工作就这样
Cassie came to me because she knew I'd have the courage
凯西来找我是因为她知道我有胆量
to run her story when nobody else would.
发布她的报导 而别人不敢
Which was?
内容呢
Volker had a geothermal project in the amazon rain forest
沃克在亚马逊雨林中有一个地热项目
which was going to double his presence
可以提高他在
in the emerging markets.
新能源市场中的地位
But when an indigenous tribe claimed the land sacred,
但当地部落却声称那片土地是神圣的
it threatened to kill his deal.
这威胁到了他的项目
So he made them disappear.
于是他做掉了他们
The whole tribe?
整个部落
A whole village found in a mass grave.
整个村庄尸横遍野
The killing was blamed on fighting between
死亡被归罪于
drug traffickers and leftist rebels,
毒品贩子与激进叛军的火并
A terrible tragedy that just so happened
一场可怕的惨剧恰好
to remove all opposition to volker's project.
铺平了沃克计划的道路
Come on. nobody could get away with something like that.
得了吧 没人能那么轻易摆脱这种事
Volker did.
沃克办到了
He's smart.
他很聪明
Does anything possible to keep his hands clean.
想尽一切办法让自己撇得干干净净的
He'll get other people to do his dirty work.
他让别人去做那些脏活
But cassie--she caught him anyway.
但是凯西还是抓到他了
How?
怎么做的
She had an inside source in volker's organization.
她在沃克的组织里有内线
That source gave her audit trails.
内线帮她进行了审计追踪
Audit trails never lie.
审计追踪从没有假的
Cassie was bringing me the hard evidence when she died.
凯西在死之前正准备带给我决定性证据
Audit trails?
审计追踪
You follow the money,
你跟着钱走
you always get to the truth.
就一定能找到真♥相♥
Cassie was a top-notch investigative journalist.
凯西是最棒的调查记者
She was wasted on television.
她进电视台真是浪费了
Hence the missing bag.
所以包丢了
Grace's good samaritan was there to get the evidence.
格蕾斯找的那位好心人是去拿证据的
Show Volker this sketch and watch his face.
给沃克看这张素描 注意观察他的脸色
I know what to do.
我知道怎么做
I know you do.
我知道你知道
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表