剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'm sure you can,
你当然可以
But I didn't come here for half of anything.
但我可不是为了一半的钱而来的
What are you talking about? Let's take the deal.
你在说什么 接受不就行了
Why?
为什么
I don't know what you have,
我不知道你拿的是什么
But my product is authentic.
但我的东西可是货真价实的
I hired the team that grew it.
我手下的团队培育的
You poached a kid that I trained.
你挖走了我培养的孩子
Thanks for the head start.
多谢你开的好头
We're getting into the weeds here. I'm on it.
进入关键的大♥麻♥部分了 我好了
"Okay, let's not get personal."
"好 我们不要带私人感情"
Let's not get, uh, personal.
我们不要带私人感情
Let's... have some cheese, huh?
吃点奶酪吧
If we can't make a deal,
如果我们达不成协议
I'm gonna walk out of here right now.
那我立马就走人了
Fine. I'm not splitting.
好 我是不会接受分成的
You're in over your head, Matthew.
由不得你了 马修
All right, yeah. Yeah.
好吧 好吧
She might have grown this stuff,
这玩意儿可能是她种的
but Jeremy came to me when she tried
但当她想把杰里米的成果搁置的时候
to put his product on ice.
杰里米来找我了
I convinced...
是我说服他
I convinced him to steal his seeds from the lab.
是我说服他从实验室把他的种子偷出来
The same seeds I took from his safe.
也就是我从他的保险箱里拿走的那些种子
She's got nothing.
她什么都没得到
Oh, my god.
天呐
Yeah, what? You killed him?
怎么了 你杀了他
You need me to spell it out for you?
你还要我说得更明白些吗
I'm not walking away with half now. I want it all!
我才不要只分一半就走 我要全部
Okay, hands in the air!
好了 把手举起来
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
Um, I-I mean, nobody move!
我是说 都不许动
I'm a cop. Just... nobody move. See?
我是警♥察♥ 都不许动 看到没
Matthew Gold, you're under arrest for murder!
马修·戈登 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕
Rigsby, hook her up, too. Waitfor what?
瑞斯比 把她也铐起来 等等 什么罪名
Industrial espionage, to start with.
首先是工业间谍
Yeah, I got it.
好 让我来
Ooh... uh, nope. I'm...
不行 我...
I'm gonna sit down.
我要坐下
Let me see your hands.
把双手举起来
Now! You, too.
快 你也是
Boss, is it okay if I sit down?
头儿 我能坐下吗
You are sitting down, Rigsby.
你已经坐着了 瑞斯比
I felt betrayed, you know?
我感觉遭到了背叛 你懂吗
That he'd go behind my back like that.
他居然背着我那样
And for a tobacco company?
就为了一家烟草公♥司♥
Then I figured
然后我意识到
they gave him resources I couldn't.
他们给了他我给不了的资源
And when they told him
所以他们告诉他
they were putting his project on hold for who knows how long,
他们准备无限期搁置他的项目时
you convinced him to steal it back.
你就说服他把种子偷回来
I told him with...
我告诉他
my reputation, we could offer his strain to the world.
以我在业界的声望 我们能把他培育的品种推向世界
But that was never your intent.
可你根本没这个意图
I should be rich by now, you know?
我早该腰缠万贯了 你知道吗
But this whole industry, the--
可这整个产业
The rules change every day.
规则天天都在变
I knew when he came to me, I...
我知道他来找我的时候 我...
I could take this stuff, you know?
我就可以把种子拿到手 知道吗
I knew he'd be at the gym.
我知道他会在健身馆
I tried to tell myself the gun was just there
我试图告诉自己 他看到枪
so he'd give me the keys to the safe.
就会把保险箱钥匙给我
But...
可...
I knew.
我知道
I had already gone too far.
我已经没法回头了
I gotta hand it to her. She played you all.
不得不佩服她 把你耍得很彻底
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Francesca.
弗朗西斯卡
She just confessed.
她刚招供
Once Jeremy's work went into cold storage,
她知道一旦杰里米的成果被搁置
she knew he'd sneak back into the lab
他就会偷偷溜回实验室
to steal his seeds.
偷他的种子
That's why she switched them out first,
所以她抢先一步 偷梁换柱
so she could sell them for herself on the black market.
她就能自己把种子拿去黑市上卖♥♥了
You mean Francesca had the Turbo Wolf all along?
你是说快♥感♥狼一直在弗朗西斯卡手里
Yep.
对
You killed your protege
你为了一把没用的大♥麻♥种子
for a handful of worthless hemp seeds.
杀了自己的得意门生
Agent Wade.
韦德探员
I hope this Summer girl's worth it.
希望这个叫桑玛的女孩值得你这么做
It's not like that.
不是你想的那样
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是
Look, I should have come to you
听着 我该在去地检官办公室前
before going to the D.E.A.'s office.
就先来找你的
I would have shut you down.
那样我会阻止你的
I wouldn't have blamed you.
就算那样我也不会怪你
So you're not mad?
你不生气吧
Mad? This is about trust.
生气 这是信任问题
I put together a rapid response team.
我组建了快速反应小组
I gotta know we're watching each other's back.
我必须确定 我们会相互照应
You went behind mine.
而你却擅自行动
It'll never happen again.
下不为例
That's for sure.
那是当然
Kimball.
金宝
What'd you think, I was just gonna disappear?
你认为我会人间蒸发吗
I wouldn't put it past you.
那也不足为奇
Well, you saved the wedding.
你拯救了我们的婚礼
And this was on the way, so...
正在进行的婚礼 所以...
Uh, babe? Oh, Marshall, come here.
宝贝 马修 过来
I want you to meet my friend, Agent Cho.
这位是我的朋友 周探员
Agent Cho, this is Marshall.
周探员 这位是马修
Uh, the fiance. It's nice to meet you.
我是她的未婚夫 幸会
You got any firemen to say good-bye to, or what?
你还要去和消防员什么的道别吗
Uh, no offense, buddy, but, uh, we got a thing.
恕我冒犯 哥们 但我们还有正事
Just give me a minute, would you?
再给我点时间 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好 好吧
He's a good guy. He really is.
他是个好人 真的很好
We're heading down to Pismo for the honeymoon.
我们要去庇斯摩度蜜月
It's nice down there. Yeah.
那里很漂亮 是的
Thank you, Kimball.
谢谢你 金宝
I promise I won't bug you anymore.
我保证不会再打扰你
I'm gonna be good.
我会好好的
Good-bye, Summer. Good luck.
再见 桑玛 祝你好运
I'd kiss you, but Marshall gets crazy jealous.
我想吻你 可马修会嫉妒疯的
This is so annoying. I can't find my keys.
真烦人 我找不到我的钥匙了
Did you check your desk? Of course I
办公桌找了吗 我当然...
Oh. Here they are. Silly me.
原来在这里 我真笨
You keep a hammer in your desk.
你办公桌里放了把锤子
You only think you know everything about me.
你以为你对我了如指掌了吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表