剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Last week. Thursday.
上个星期四
Supposed to come in this week, but she called to cancel.
本来这个星期要来的 但是她来电取消了
She didn't give a reason.
没说原因
You know what? I have to take this.
我得接个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
失陪了 抱歉
Well, listen, Buddy, while we're just chatting,
巴迪 就当我们是随便聊聊
just you and I here, hanging out, a couple of guys,
就我们两个人 随便聊聊
Do you think Kip could have done it?
你觉得会是基普干的吗
No. Absolutely not.
不 绝对不可能
But you said it was Missy that wanted help
但你刚才说是密西想要挽救
with their marriage, not Kip.
他们的婚姻 而不是基普
Well, I think in the beginning he was going along to get along,
我觉得他一开始只是想应付一下
but he turned a corner.
但是后来却变了
How so?
怎么变了
Well, in the first few sessions he was very distant,
刚开始的几次谈话 他很冷漠
very uncooperative, both with me and with missy.
非常不合作 对我和密西都是这样
But then, after a couple of sessions,
但后来 经过几次谈话后
he developed an attentiveness and a warmth
他慢慢变得专注了 也热情了
that I hadn't seen in him before.
这是我之前没有见过的情况
He really changed. Maybe.
他真的变了 可能吧
You don't agree?
你不这么觉得吗
You know, maybe he was just covering.
可能他只是在掩饰
He felt guilty for something, like having an affair.
他对一些事感到内疚 比如有外遇了
I saw no signs of an affair.
我没看到他有外遇的征兆
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The recent drive to get in shape,
他最近有动力想要保持体形
Suddenly doting on his wife that he'd been neglecting for years.
突然开始宠爱他冷淡了很多年的妻子
Well, I would like to think that he was responding to the treatment.
我觉得这是因为我的治疗起作用了
Ah. Bon point.
算你厉害
Would you mind giving us a minute alone?
你不介意我们单独谈谈吧
I'm sorry. Sure thing.
很抱歉 没关系
The cops finally tracked down the rafting group.
警♥察♥终于找到了漂流的那群人
It turns out Kip skipped out after the first night.
原来基普第一个晚上就溜了
Hmm. I hate to say I told you so.
我早就这么说吧
And we still don't know where he is.
但我们还不知道他在哪儿
His last credit card charge was yesterday
他最后一次刷信♥用♥卡♥是在昨天
at a gas station outside of Tahoe.
在塔霍湖外的一个加油站
The attendant remembers him being with a blonde woman.
服务员记得他跟一个金发女郎在一起
Plot thickens.
越来越复杂了
Or should I say thins?
或者说是简单了
Let's go back to the CBI. I'm gonna put out a BOLO.
先回加调局吧 我要发一份协查通报
BOLO shmolo. We need to reach a wider audience.
通报有什么用 我们需要更多的人帮助
And how do you propose we do that?
那你有什么高招呢
Welcome back to KZHC,
欢迎回到KZHC
where we play the smooth sounds of the 80's and the 90's.
这里播放80年代和90年代的舒缓音乐
I'm Patrick Jane from the California Bureau of Investigation.
我是加州调查局的派翠克·简
Yes, that is something that does exist.
没错 的确有加州调查局这个机构
And we're throwing a contest today
今天我们要发起一项竞赛
Because we need your help to find a car,
因为我们需要大家帮忙找一辆车
a very important car that will help us break a very important case.
它能够帮我们破一宗要案
We're looking for a silver Mercedes S-class,
我们要找的是一辆银色梅赛德斯S系轿车
License plate "KIPMAN7"--
车牌号♥是KIPMAN7
K-I-P-M-A-N-7.
K-I-P-M-A-N-7
The first person to call in the location of this car
第一个报告这辆车位置的人
will receive $10,000 cash money.
将会获得一万元现金
Yes, folks, we're talking ca.. Whoop. Wait.
没错 各位 是现... 等一下
I just got word from my producer
制片人刚刚告诉我
that that is not the amount of the prize.
奖金的数目说错了
It is actually...
实际上是
$20...
二十美元
And the chance to guest deejay here at the radio station...
外加一次来广播电台做播音员的机会
Day and date of your choosing.
日期任你挑选
That's right, folks.
你们没听错 各位
Guest deejay spot during drive time,
真的可以来这里做播音员
And in case you missed it,
以防你们错过这个消息
I'll put all the details up on the CBI web site.
我会把所有的细节放到加调局的网上
Do we have a CBI web site?
加调局有网站吧
Yes, that nice...
没错 就是那个
CBI web site.
加调局网站
Excellent. Now let's see those phone lines light up.
太好了 现在已经有人打进电♥话♥来了
Talk to me, please. Talk to me, people.
快向我提供线索 快啊 各位
Come on, Sacramento.
加油 萨克拉门托
Uh, when did they check in?
他们什么时候入住的
Yesterday. Room 311,
昨天 311房♥间
under her name-- Rosie Dunlop.
用她的名字登记的 萝丝·邓洛普
Was she fit? Muscular?
她很健壮吗 肌肉很发达吗
Yeah.
是的
Personal trainer.
是那个私教
Okay.
好吧
Gonna be like that.
就知道会那样
Mr. Roberts, this is CBI! Open the door!
罗伯茨先生 我们是加调局的 开门
Mr. Roberts, we're coming in!
罗伯茨先生 我们要进来了
Open the door.
把门打开
Jane?
简
Please. Don't shoot. Please.
请别 请别开枪
Please. Kip Roberts?
别开枪 你是基普·罗伯茨吗
I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
我是加调局的里斯本探员
Jungle theme. It's classy.
丛林主题 很经典
Who are you?
你是谁
What's going on?
什么情况
Mr. Roberts, are you being held against your will?
罗伯茨先生 你是被非法拘禁了吗
No, not at all. No, we're consenting adults.
不 不是 我们都是成年人了
You gotta believe me.
你们得相信我
Oh, I believe you.
我信你
Missy was... kind.
密西很善良
Selfless.
无私
But she wanted kids.
但是她想要孩子
And after a bunch of miscarriages, we...
她多次流产后 我们就
drifted apart.
渐渐疏远了
It's my fault. I know.
是我的错 我知道
Probably. You cheated on her.
可能是 你出轨了
I never meant to hurt Missy.
我从没想要伤害密西
A-and-- and Rosie's the only one, I swear.
我只跟过萝丝一个人 我发誓
I'm not-- I'm not one of those guys, you know?
我不是那种负心汉 你知道吗
How long was the affair going on?
外遇持续了多久
A few months.
几个月
I mean, I tried to stop, but...
我想要做个了断 但是
I struggle with willpower.
我意志力不够强
And...
而且
there were certain things
萝丝身上有一些
about Rosie that I liked,
我喜欢的特质
things that were maybe missing from my marriage.
而这些东西恰恰就是我婚姻中所缺少的
You mean Rosie gets rough with you. You like that.
你是说萝丝对你很粗鲁 你很喜欢
Yeah.
是的
You think Missy knew about the affair?
你觉得密西知道你出轨的事吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 可能吧
It was weird.
很奇怪
She called me while I was driving up to Tahoe.
当我开车去塔霍湖的时候她打给我
Said she wanted to make it work,
说她想要重修于好
that she never gave up on us, that...
她从来没有放弃过我们的感情 还有
she would always love me.
她会永远爱我
And that's weird?
那有什么奇怪的
It was the most intimate conversation we'd had in years.
那是我们这几年最亲密的一次谈话
And I vowed to myself that I would break things off
我发誓一到宾馆
with Rosie as soon as I got to the hotel.
就和萝丝做个了断
Did you? Yes.
做了吗 是的
But...
但是
Rosie is a very passionate woman.
萝丝是个非常情绪化的女人
And when I try to break things off, she hits me.
当我想要了结的时候 她打了我
And when she hits me,
当她打我的时候
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表