剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Personal problem?
私仇
You act like you don't like me,
你表现得很不喜欢我
Like I killed your pet tortoise or something.
就跟我杀了你的宠物龟似的
What, are we in high school?
怎么 难道我们还是高中生吗
You lost the most important witness
你把我们在血腥约翰案子里前所未有的
we've ever had
最重要的证人
in the Red John case,
给弄丢了
And now you wonder why I won't make nice?
现在你还问我为什么不对你友善些
I didn't lose Lorelei Martins
不是我弄丢劳拉蕾·马丁斯的
and I want her back just as badly as you do.
我跟你一样急着想要找回她
And generally speaking,
而且一般来讲
when people act like they don't like me,
别人要是表现得很不喜欢我
it's because they really do.
是因为他们真的喜欢我
They just don't want to admit it.
他们只是不愿意承认罢了
Yeah. No.
是吗 不
I don't like you.
我才不喜欢你
You'll have the case files by the end of the day.
今天之前我会把案卷给你们
Listen, there's this poker game we got going on.
我们一直都玩扑克牌
It's a friendly game, mostly law enforcement,
是打着玩的 大部分都是执法部门的人
State Department, FBI.
国♥务♥院♥的 联调局的
You want in?
想来吗
Maybe. When?
也许吧 什么时候
I'll call you with the details.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你详细信息的
Good luck with the case. Hope you find your man.
祝你破案顺利 查出疑犯
All right.
好的
You boys leave tonight. Don't come back.
你们今晚离开 不要再回来
I don't want to see you again. Understood?
我不想再看到你们 明白吗
Well, that was a complete waste of time.
这完全是浪费时间
Not one security camera near
萨克联邦银行附近的摄像头
SAC Federal caught the robbery.
没一个拍到了抢劫过程
Thanks. Sure. What's all this?
谢谢 不客气 这些是什么
Case files and footage from the other robberies.
其他几宗劫案的卷宗和录像
Check this out.
看这个
The SAC Fed job was
萨克联邦银行劫案是
by far the largest haul--
他们干过的最大的一票
more than double any of the other robberies.
抢劫金额比其他几次的两倍还多
They're getting ambitious. Not they.
他们野心越来越大 不是他们
He. Now in each one of the robberies, there's maybe
是他 在这几次抢劫中 每次摄像头
30 seconds of footage before the cameras were blacked out.
被遮黑前大约有三十秒的时间
That was enough to analyze
这足以分♥析♥出
the suspects' height, weight,
嫌犯的身高 体重
build, and skin color, so I did.
体型和肤色 我就做了下分♥析♥
And guess what.
猜猜怎么着
Only one of the robbers was involved in all four crimes.
只有一名劫匪参与了全部四起抢劫
That's him.
就是他
So the other robbers-- they were work for hire?
那么其他劫匪 他们是被雇佣的吗
Exactly. They do one job and then they disappear.
没错 干一票就销声匿迹
But if we can find this guy,
但如果能找到这个人
we find them all. He's the key.
就能找到所有人 他是关键
Do you remember anything about the men who did this?
你记得任何疑犯相关的信息吗
No. Not a thing.
不 什么都不记得了
You know Ernie and I were up for the same promotion?
你知道我和欧尼竞争过同一个职位
I was mad when I didn't get it.
我没成功 那时我气疯了
But not now.
但现在不这么想了
That could've been me in there.
否则死的可能就是我了
Ernie was a good man.
欧尼是个好人
He didn't deserve this.
他不该被杀死的
What were you doing during the robbery?
抢劫进行的时候你在做什么
What they told me to.
照劫匪说的做
I am not trying to get shot over this job.
我可不想为这份工作吃枪子儿
Ernie must've done something wrong. Poor fool.
欧尼一定做错了什么 可怜的笨蛋
And that's when the robbers ordered you to the ground?
这时劫匪命令你趴在地上吗
Yeah. He stuck a gun right in my face.
是的 他拿枪指着我的脸
I was gonna grab it and take those guys down,
我想夺枪制伏这些家伙
but I just had back surgery,
但我背部才动了手术
so I didn't want to risk the loss of innocent lives.
不想拿那些无辜的人的生命冒险
After that, one of the robbers
之后其中一名劫匪
took assistant manager Ernie Wright into the vault.
把助理经理欧尼·莱特带去了地下室
I think so. I don't really know.
好像是吧 我不太清楚
I was in the back.
我那时在后面
During the robbery?
抢劫的时候吗
In the men's room.
在男厕所
Is this really necessary? I've already been through--
真的有必要吗 我都经历...了
You were in the men's room the whole time?
你从头到尾都在男厕里吗
Yes.
是的
I was, uh, washing up when I heard the gunshot.
我 我洗手时听到了枪声
Of course, I didn't know it was a gunshot at the time.
当然 当时我并不知道那是枪声
It wasn't until I stepped into the hall
直到走到大厅才知道
that I heard the screaming.
然后我听到了尖叫
Was anyone back there with you?
那时有人和你在一起吗
Not that I saw.
我没发现
Ernie and I had lunch plans.
欧尼和我准备去吃午饭
We were just about to leave
离开银行前
when I went into the back to use the restroom.
我去后面上洗手间
Yes, we saw as much on the security footage.
是的 我们在监控录像上看到了
We also saw your manager, Armin Gagnon,
我们还看到你的经理 阿明·盖格农
heading into the men's room just behind you.
就在你后面进了男洗手间
Do you remember seeing him?
你看到他了吗
No.
没有
Not until after I heard the shot.
我听到枪声之后才看到他
I opened the door, and Armin was standing there.
我打开门 阿明正站在那里
Then I heard the robbers shouting, so I closed the door,
然后我听到劫匪的喊声 就关上了门
and I-I hid in the stall until they left.
然后一直躲在厕所隔间里直到他们离开
Mr. Gagnon was in the hallway?
盖格农先生在走廊吗
Here?
这里吗
Yes.
是的
Why?
怎么了
Just trying to get the facts straight, ma'am.
只是理清一下现场情况 女士
Was Ernie the type to fight back?
欧尼是那种会反抗的性格吗
No.
不是
Ernie was a big teddy bear.
欧尼是个好好先生
He'd never fight
除非是为了保护心爱的人
unless it was to protect someone he loved.
否则他绝对不会反抗
Hey. How's it going?
怎么样了
I think I got it.
我想我找到点眉目了
Okay. Lay it on me.
说说看
This ringleader--
劫犯头目
he had to have planned the robberies, right?
他得策划这几起抢劫 对吧
Right.
对
Which means he probably visited each of the banks
这就意味着抢劫前他很可能会到
before he robbed them.
每家银行去踩点
On camera and without a mask, yeah.
对 摄像头开着 而且他没带面具
So we run all the security footage
所以我们只要用面部识别系统
through facial recognition software, and when we find
分♥析♥所有的监控录像 找出劫案发生前
the man that visited all four banks before the robberies,
去过所有四家被抢的银行的人
we find our ringleader.
那么他肯定就是劫匪头目
Great idea.
好办法
It's an idea. I don't know if I'd call it great.
这是个办法 但好不好就说不准了
Ah, he's just jealous.
他只是嫉妒你
What are you wearing?
你穿的什么
Oh, these things?
这个吗
Ah, they're loaners.
借来的
How about this?
要不这样吧
Whoever figures out the bank robber's name first
谁先找出劫匪的名字
wins lunch for a week.
对方就请他吃一周午餐
Yeah, that usually doesn't end well for us.
这种事我们通常都讨不到好
What do you say, Grace? You feeling lucky?
你觉得呢 格蕾斯 想碰碰运气吗
You're on.
赌就赌
It was closed.
是关着的
You're certain?
你确定吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表