剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情提要
Grace and I, we always thought
我跟格蕾丝 我们以前总以为
that you and Lisbon would get together.
你和里斯本会在一起
This is Special Agent Marcus Pike.
这位是特别探员马库斯·派克
He's being attached to our team while we work the case.
调查此案期间他会加入我们的队伍
I like you, and I think you're a hell of a good-looking woman,
我喜欢你 我觉得你美极了
and I'd love to get to know you better.
我想进一步了解你
If the offer still stands,
如果你的求婚还有效
the answer is yes.
那我的答案是"我愿意"
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
Yes!
太好了
Wait!
等等
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
There's something I need to say.
我有话必须要跟你说
The truth is...I love you.
其实 我爱你
Did you mean what you said?
你说的是真心话吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Good.
好
Hello?
喂
I know you.
我认识你
I know you!
我知道是你
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Your coffee.
你的咖啡
Thank you.
谢了
It's a beautiful day. You want to sit out here?
天气很好 要到外面来坐坐吗
Yeah, you can just push all that stuff to the side.
好 把这些东西都挪到一边吧
It's going in the garage.
都是要放去车♥库♥的
I'll take it around there in a minute.
我一会儿就拿过去
It's a lovely day.
天气真好
Yeah.
是啊
Should think about getting you a key to this place, huh?
是不是该考虑给你一把这里的钥匙
Well, that's a step.
是个不错的办法
Uh, it would make things easier.
有助于促进感情
Well, what do we have in here?
来看看里面都有些啥
Vintage car.
古董车模型
Well, that should definitely be garaged.
的确该送去车♥库♥
You don't really strike me as a vintage-car kind of girl.
你看起来不像是那种会喜欢古董车的女孩子
It was a graduation gift from my grandfather.
是我爷爷送给我的毕业礼物
I think it was his favorite.
这是他的心头肉
Thank you for helping move all this.
谢谢你帮我把这些东西搬回来
It's my pleasure.
乐意之至
It's been nice.
这些天我很开心
We're gonna have to...
不过我们还是得...
Get back into the real world at some point, though.
回到现实中来好好想想
Yeah.
是啊
Really?
你说真的
Really.
对
You want to...
你想
Talk about how we're gonna do that, maybe, or...
谈谈我们接下来该怎么做吗 还是...
Sure.
那就谈吧
Okay.
那就好
Sorry.
抱歉
Abbott.
艾伯特
What's up, boss?
什么事 头儿
Lisbon, I know you still have time left on your leave,
里斯本 我知道你还有几天假没休完
But I need your help.
但我急需你的帮助
You mind suiting up?
介意马上回来上班么
Not at all. What's the case?
当然不 什么案子
It's a homicide. It's complicated.
凶杀案 有点棘手
I'll text you the address.
我把地址发给你
Okay. You know where I can find Jane?
好的 知道在哪儿能找到简吗
I have no idea where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
All right.
好吧
I'll track him down.
我会找到他的
Okay. See you there.
好 现场见
Bye.
回见
You really have no idea where I am?
你真的不知道我在哪儿么
It just seemed like the thing to say.
只是觉得该这么回答
You embarrassed?
你害臊了
No! God, no.
没有 当然没有
It's okay if you're embarrassed.
害臊也没关系
It's just, things with Marcus just sort of went down,
我跟马库斯的事最后弄得不太愉快
and I just would like to keep my private life
所以以后个人生活我想低调些
private just for the moment --
就暂时的
Not forever or anything, and...
不是永远都这样
Is that okay?
你没意见吧
Yeah. Sure. That's fine. It's fine.
当然 没关系
You're sure? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
I understand.
我能理解
My turn.
到我了
Hi, Abbott.
喂 艾伯特
Hey, Cho. How you doing?
周 过得怎么样
Good. You?
我很好 你呢
I'm good.
我也很好
Not going to Washington?
不去华盛顿了
No. Not marrying Pike?
不去了 不嫁派克了
No.
对
Okay.
好吧
The victim's name is Jeremy Geist. Shot twice.
死者名叫杰瑞米·盖斯特 身中两枪
Some customers from the bowling alley found him a little after 2:00 a.m.
凌晨两点多 几个保龄球馆出来的顾客发现了他
Apparently, he was a regular.
他是那里的常客
Looks like a run-of-the-mill homicide.
感觉就是起普通的凶杀案
Can't Austin P.D. handle it? What are we doing here?
奥斯汀警方不管这案子么 要我们来干什么
Got me. Abbott just said get here.
问倒我了 艾伯特要我们来的
Hey, Cho.
周
Give me some sugar, baby. Mm-hmm.
来抱一个 亲爱的
There we are. Mm-hmm.
真好
Looking good. Thanks.
你今天很帅 谢谢
Hey, Lisbon. Jane.
里斯本 简
Look good, too.
你也很美
Got some pecan nuts. You want some?
我带了点核桃仁 要来点吗
Um, no.
吃不了
I could...
我可以喂...
You? No, thanks.
你呢 我也不要 谢谢
Okay. More for me.
好吧 我可以多吃点
Boss!
头儿
Hey, Abbott.
好啊 艾伯特
Well, we have to be careful with this one.
这案子我们要谨慎处理
Austin P.D. doesn't know it, but...
奥斯汀警方不知道这一点
The victim, Geist, was F.B.I working undercover.
这个死者 盖斯特 是联调局的卧底
And we are not releasing that.
我们不准备对外公开这一情况
So, gather whatever information you can.
你们收集好所有信息
Get back to the office. We're being briefed in an hour.
回办公室集中 一小时内开简报会
Cho, let's go talk to the lead officer in charge.
周 我们去和负责这里的警官谈谈
Yep.
好
That went okay, huh?
演得不错
Yeah, I thought it went very well.
相当不错
I'm gonna head back to the office.
我先回办公室了
Uh...See you later.
一会儿见
What is that in your pocket?
看看你口袋里有什么
What?
什么
All right, can I have everyone's attention, please?
好了 大家请注意
This is Ken Spackman.
这位是肯·斯派克曼
He's running the joint F.B.I and A.T.F task force
他是联调局与烟酒火器管制局联♥合♥行♥动♥的负责人
that sent Jeremy Geist undercover.
杰瑞米·盖斯特就是此次行动的卧底
I just notified his family in Pittsburgh.
我已经通知了他在匹兹堡的家人
This is a -- this is such a blow.
这对我们都是惨痛的打击
Jeremy was a first-rate agent, so...
杰瑞米是一名出色的探员
Big blow for them, I'm sure. Not so much for you, though.
他的家人肯定很受打击 你没有
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表