剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What'd she do this time?
她这次又干什么了
Told her any more of it, I'd throw her out.
我告诉过她再惹麻烦 我就把她撵走
Three strikes. That's my rule.
再一再二不再三 这是我的原则
She hasn't done anything. I just wanna talk to her.
她没惹麻烦 我只是想和她谈谈
Well, don't get me wrong.
别误解我
You know, Lissie's good people.
莉西是个好人
But she's got impulse control issues
但是她很爱冲动
and problems with anger management.
又很易怒
Think maybe she saw stuff over in Vietnam
我觉得是因为她在越南看到了
that nobody should see, you know?
很多很难接受的东西 你知道吗
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Plus she drinks.
再加上她还酗酒
That's probably where she is now.
可能现在就在喝吧
So you think the friend she's visiting is made up?
你认为她根本没去拜访什么朋友
All I know is, I told her
我只知道 我跟她说过
she can't stay here if she's not sober.
她要是不戒酒 就不能待在这
I can't put up with that.
我受不了醉酒的人
She may have been America's tragic heiress,
她或许是美国的悲剧女性继承人
but she sure knew how to throw a party.
但是她确实知道怎样开派对
Look at these photos.
看看这些照片
Hot and cold running servants, fine food, champagne and wine.
端着冷热饮的仆人 美食 香槟和烈酒
That must have been something to see.
场面一定很大
She went crazy, I guess.
我猜她后来肯定是疯了
Uh, Lisbon? What?
里斯本 怎么了
Come take a look at this.
过来看看这个
Look at this shelf. Tell me what you see.
看看这个架子 告诉我你看到了什么
Mm, a picture frame, a silver candlestick,
一个照片镜架 银制烛台
an old lace doily.
一条旧的蕾丝桌巾
One lace doily.
一条蕾丝桌巾
The other doily's missing?
另一条桌巾不见了
Yes. Now look at this.
是的 现在来看看这个
On this shelf, what is it...
在这个架子上 你看不到的
that you don't see?
是什么
Well, that medal's gone.
奖牌不见了
I knew we missed something.
我就知道我们遗漏了点什么
Okay, will do, boss.
好的 头儿
Jane thinks some kind of small commemorative object
简认为沃格松家里的
was stolen from the Vogelsong house.
一个小纪念品被偷了
Never mind.
没事了
So you're still on that computer dating site, huh?
你还在逛那个相亲网站呢
Yeah. It's really cool.
是啊 很酷啊
You can customize the kind of woman you wanna meet.
你可以定制出你想见的女人的类型
Have you actually made any dates,
你是真真正正地约了几次会
or are you just hesitating and second-guessing yourself
还是只是像平时那样
like you usually do?
犹豫和自我怀疑
Yeah, I've made dates...several. So there.
我约了好几次会 就这样
Glad to hear it.
替你高兴
But maybe you can also help around the office a little bit.
但是或许你也能干一下办公室里的活
Meaning?
什么意思
Isn't that the Reinhart warrant on your desk?
你桌上的是莱因哈特的搜查令吗
No, I've been waiting on the Reinhardt warrant for--
不是 我正在等莱因哈特的搜查令...
Oh, crap!
糟了
Dr. Reinhardt will see you as soon as he can.
莱因哈特医生会尽快接见你的
You understand I'm an officer of the law,
你知道我是个执法人员
investigating a murder case?
并且在调查一起谋杀案吧
The doctor is with a patient right now.
医生正在给病人看病
But as soon as he's done...
一结束他就会...
Get away from the machine.
离碎纸机远点
Oh. It's not what you think. I...I didn't do anything.
不是你想的那样 我什么都没做
Phenobarbital...
苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
Clonazepam...
氯硝西泮
Diazepam...
地♥西♥泮♥
Thorazine.
氯丙嗪
Looks to me like you did quite a lot.
我看你做了很多嘛
Hands behind your back.
手放到背后
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Hey, I think I found your missing object. Oh, yeah?
我想我找到了那个失窃的东西 是吗
It's called the Vogelsong medal.
它被称作沃格松奖牌
And apparently, it's kind of a big deal.
很显然 它很重要
That's from Channel 7 news a few years ago.
前几年在第七频道报道过
Elise Vogelsong
伊莉丝·沃格松
welcomes foreign dignitaries
在年度沃格松基金宴会上
to the annual Vogelsong foundation dinner,
迎接外国高♥官♥
Wearing the renowned and priceless Vogelsong medal.
佩戴着著名的无价沃格松奖牌
Priceless, huh? That explains why somebody stole it.
无价啊 这就解释了为什么会有人去偷
Except that it's only priceless
但是它只有作为沃格松奖牌
when it's the Vogelsong medal.
的时候才无价
What does that mean?
什么意思
Well, melt it down, it's worth almost nothing,
把它熔化了 几乎一文不值
But keep it as the vogelsong medal,
但是如果作为沃格松奖牌来收藏
you can't sell it.
就不能卖♥♥了它
So with all the treasures in that house, why take that?
房♥子里那么多值钱的东西 为什么拿走它
Beats me.
问倒我了
Uh, what about Dr. Reinhardt? Did you talk to him?
莱因哈特医生怎么样了 你跟他谈过了吗
I'm about to. With the amount that he was prescribing her,
马上就去 就他给她开的药量来看
it's no wonder people thought she was losing her mind.
难怪人们觉得她疯了
I'm amazed she could stay upright.
我很是惊讶这样她还能站直
Okay, I did not want to prescribe her those pills.
我不想给她开那些药
She made me do it.
是她逼我的
She blackmailed me.
她威胁我
Okay, you can take a seat.
好了 你可以坐下了
So an old lady with rapidly progressing dementia--
一个患有急性恶化痴呆的老太太
You gonna say that she was the bad guy in this situation?
在这种情况下 你还想说她才是坏人
It's true.
是真的
I don't know how she found out about my past, but she did.
我不知道她是怎么知道我的过去的 但是她知道了
And she said she'd tell everybody
她说要是我不听她的
unless I did what she said.
她就要告诉所有的人
I...I just want to help people. I'm..I'm a good doctor.
我只想帮助别人 我是个好医生
She would have ruined my career.
她会毁掉我的事业
She was a cruel and vindictive woman,
她是个残忍♥又记仇的女人
willing to do anything just... to get her way.
为达目的不惜一切手段
So you weren't conspiring with Curtis Wiley
这么说你没有跟柯蒂斯·威利密谋
to undo Elise Vogelsong's will?
撤销伊利斯·沃格松的遗嘱
What? No.
什么 当然没有
But you and Wiley did have a conversation with Elise
但是你和威利的确是在退伍军人
outside the soldiers' home, did you not?
收♥容♥所♥外跟伊利斯有过谈话 不是吗
Elise asked me to meet her there.
伊利斯让我去那见她
Th-that was the first and only time
那是我第一次也是唯一一次
I ever met Curtis Wiley,
见到柯蒂斯·威利
I swear on my mother's grave.
我以我已故的母亲发誓
I voided that will because I believe Elise Vogelsong
我之所以废除那份遗嘱是因为我认为
not to be in her right mind.
伊利斯·沃格松当时神志不清
That's the only reason.
只有这个原因
I tracked down Lissie Calhoun in Vegas.
我查到莉西·卡尔霍恩在维加斯
She used a credit card yesterday to get a room.
她昨天用信♥用♥卡♥租了一间房♥子
Should I send somebody out to go get her?
需不需要派人去把她带回来
Pass it on to the locals. Have them drop in.
让当地的警♥察♥去询问一下她
See what she has to say.
看看她会说什么
Will do.
这就去办
Oh, and I got some intel on the lawsuit
我从遗嘱认证办公室
from one of the clerks in the probate office.
一个职员那了解到一些消息
Why can't we get a judge on the phone?
为什么不直接打给法官
Oh, he's stuck in some mediation thing.
他被一些仲裁的事缠住了
Stay on the judge. What did the clerk say?
继续联♥系♥法官 那个职员怎么说
Basically, trusts and estates law is pretty arcane stuff,
总的来说 信托和不动产法很麻烦
but the clerk was pretty certain
但那个职员很确定
that Elise Vogelsong was gonna win.
伊利斯·沃格松会胜诉
Okay. I-I wanna get a warrant
好吧 我需要一张批准搜查
to search Curtis Wiley's home and place of business.
柯蒂斯·威利家及其画廊的搜查令
I wanna lean on him hard.
查紧一点
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表