剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Nobody.
没有
This is the top biology department on the west coast.
我们的生物系在整个西海岸是顶尖的
Best and brightest only.
这里的人都是精英
The success of one of us helps all of us.
每一个人的成功对我们都有好处
We're a family.
我们是一家人
Well, people murder family members every day.
每天都有谋害亲人的事发生
It's natural.
这很自然
Murder is natural.
谋杀是一件自然的事
But abnormal.
但却不正常
Teachers don't know there's scandals
教授们不会了解丑闻
unless of course they are the scandal.
除非他们自己深陷其中
Are we done?
你们问完了吗
Yeah. For now.
暂时问完了
Uh, we're gonna need to talk to some students
我们得跟几个学生谈谈
and visit the gift shop,
还得去一趟礼品店
which is left out the door, isn't it?
出门左拐 对吗
Excuse me. What are you doing?
打扰一下 你在做什么
Who are you?
你们是什么人
I'm Agent Rigsby. This is Agent Cho.
我是瑞斯比探员 这位是周探员
We're with CBI. And you are?
我们是加调局的 你是谁
Megan Parker.
梅根·帕克
I was Linda's classmate in the doctoral program.
我是琳达博士课题的同学
And I have the office next door.
我的办公室就在隔壁
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I just came to get my copy of "Understanding macro-evolution"
我想在你们把这里封锁之前
before you guys sealed the place off.
拿走我的《理解宏观进化》的拷贝
Did you know Linda well?
你跟琳达熟悉吗
She was a rock star.
她是这里的明星
A rock star who could use a makeover, but still.
也许需要打扮下 但确实是明星
She got the Dean's fellowship this year.
她拿到了今年的院长奖学金
That's like 100 grand.
大约有10万块
The rest of us will be paying off our student loans
而我们这些人只能用社保金
with our social security checks.
去交我们的助学贷款
What's with all the taxidermy?
怎么会有这么多动物标本
I thought Linda just studied woodpeckers.
琳达不是研究啄木鸟的吗
No, Linda managed the specimen rooms for her work-study,
管理标本室是琳达勤工俭学的工作
so she got the overflow.
她精力旺盛嘛
Huh. Drugs?
毒品吗
Sugar.
是糖
She didn't do drugs.
她不吸毒
Not even diet soda.
连无糖汽水也不喝
What about her personal life?
她的私生活怎么样
What about it? Did she have one?
什么意思 她有男朋友吗
We didn't talk about that stuff very much.
我们没怎么谈论过这个话题
I know she had a boyfriend outside the school.
我知道她有个校外的男朋友
But that's all I know.
但仅此而已
Hey, Jane, call me when you get this.
简 收到留言后给我回电♥话♥
I think I found Linda's classmates.
我想我找到琳达的同学了
Look for the elephants.
在大象这边
Most species stay in stasis for long periods of time.
大多数的物种在很长一段时间都不进化
Sorry, can I help you? I'm Agent Lisbon with the CBI.
抱歉 有什么需要 我是加调局的里斯本探员
Professor Friedman? Adjunct Professor.
你是弗里德曼教授吗 客座教授
Yes, Adjunct Professor Paul Friedman,
对 客座教授保罗·弗里德曼
which, as you can see, engenders a great deal of respect
你也看到了 学生们都对我
from the students.
非常敬重
Uh, I teach a couple seminars under Dr. Kidd.
我在基德教授手下教课
I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断你了
but I'm looking for information on Linda Parfrey.
我是来调查琳达·帕弗瑞的情况的
These are her classmates, right?
这些都是她的同学 对吗
Yeah. Uh, we all know Linda.
对 我们都认识琳达
Do you know anything that might be helpful
你们知道什么能协助
with the investigation?
调查的线索吗
We know that Linda had a boyfriend.
我们知道琳达有个男友
Uh, we'd like to talk to him.
我们想找他谈谈
Ex-boyfriend, I guess.
应该是前男友吧
She didn't talk much about it, but late one night in the lab,
她不怎么谈这事 可有一晚在实验室
she told me they broke up.
她告诉我他们分手了
When was that?
什么时候的事
About a week before she went missing.
大概是她失踪前一周
You don't think he did it, do you?
你不会怀疑是他干的吧
I mean, he's a cop.
他可是个警♥察♥
A cop? Do you know his name? Yeah.
警♥察♥ 知道名字吗 知道
Officer Ray Moran, San Francisco P.D.
旧金山警局的雷·莫兰警官
Beat cop.
片警
All right, talk to his captain.
好 和他的队长谈谈
See if we can bring Moran in for an interview.
问问能不能把他带来局里问话
Put Cho on it. Jane, too, if he ever comes in.
让周问话 也叫上简 如果他来了的话
You got it.
好
Hey, boss?
头儿
I did it. I made it into the program.
我成功了 我考入了培训计划
White hat? You got in? That's great.
白帽黑客 你考上了 真不错
Yeah. A month in L.A.
对 在洛杉矶培训一个月
I'll be staring at a computer screen the whole time,
虽然我还是会一直盯着电脑屏幕
but still.
可还是很棒
The team's gonna miss you.
大家都会想你的
You said you'd talk to Bertram about the stipend request.
你说会帮我向伯特仑申请助学金的
The deposit's due in two days.
两天后就得交保证金了
I'll swing by on my way back.
我回去路上会找他
Thanks, boss.
谢了 头儿
It's called white hat.
这叫做白帽黑客
It's an advanced computer investigation training program
这是由真正黑客教授的先进的
taught by actual hackers.
电脑调查培训项目
It's so advanced,
非常高级
I don't know what she's saying when she talks about it.
她给我介绍的时候我都听不太明白
I'd like to rush a request for a training stipend
我想马上申请培训津贴
to cover the costs.
帮她支付培训费用
You think Manchester's been cheating?
你觉得曼彻斯特出老千了吗
What? At poker.
什么 打牌时候
No.
没
Well, he's just s-so damn smug.
他太得意了
You know, "Goodnight moon," he says--
《月亮晚安》 他说
What the hell is that?
那是什么意思
It's just a game.
只是打牌而已
You don't believe that.
你自己都不信吧
Sir...
长官
No--oh, what was that about Van Pelt?
不 对了 范佩尔是什么事
Her training stipend.
她的培训津贴
Times are tight.
时间很紧
We've cut all outside training funds from the budget.
我们砍了所有外部培训金的预算
No, request denied.
不行 没法拨款
Lisbon said she lost you.
里斯本说联♥系♥不上你
Well, I come bearing gifts.
我带了礼物来
Grace.
格蕾斯
Jelly dinosaurs are for me...
恐龙果冻是给我的
For later.
以后吃
And...
还有...
I'm guessing you're a Triceratops man. Yeah.
我猜你喜欢三角龙 对
Rigsby is a T. Rex.
而瑞斯比喜欢霸王龙
Any news on the case?
案情有新进展吗
Yeah, the victim's ex-boyfriend is an S.F.P.D. beat cop.
有 死者的前男友是旧金山警♥察♥
He's on patrol right now. I was just gonna go talk to him.
现在正在巡逻 我正要去找他问话
On the streets? Yeah.
出警吗 对
Let's go. I haven't been on the streets for a while.
走吧 我有段时间没出警了
Let's do it.
走吧
Come on. Thanks?
走吧 不谢我吗
I don't know. He was like, uh, 5'6".
我不知道 他大概五尺六
Not fat, really. Just a big face.
体型不算胖 脸很大
Brown hair.
棕色头发
He didn't even have a gun. Why'd you give him the money?
他都没有持枪 你为什么给他钱
I didn't give it to him, he took it!
我没给他 是他自己拿走的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表