剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Gary.
加里
Oh, my god.
我的天
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你们了
Yeah, I'm okay. It's okay.
对 我没事 没事了
So we got Sloan. Mm.
我们抓到斯隆了
How did we know she was one of the kidnappers?
你们怎么知道她是绑匪之一
While we were negotiating,
我们交涉的时候
Vince had to hang up and talk to somebody
文斯在同意还价之前
before making a counteroffer.
得挂断电♥话♥跟谁商量一下
We figured that person was the mastermind
我们猜想那个人才是主使
and somebody who knew the Goodwins well,
而且对古德温一家相当了解
so Jane asked Vince to release a hostage.
所以简要求文斯释放一名人♥质♥
Whoever he released had to have been his collaborator.
无论他释放了谁 那个人一定是他同伙
Amazing.
太妙了
Where is Jane?
简去哪儿了
On a personal errand. Shoot.
有私事要忙 真不巧
A few reporters wanted to interview him.
有几个记者想采访他
This is turning into a pretty big story.
这能写成一篇精彩的报道
I could do it.
采访我可以去
Yeah, that's okay. I got it.
不用了 我搞得定
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Sorry, I-I didn't mean to alarm you.
抱歉 我并不想惊扰你
Get out of my house.
给我滚出去
I will in a moment, but first we need to talk.
我一会儿就走 不过首先我们得谈谈
It's... it's important.
这很重要
I've got nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么好说的
Then have a drink and listen.
那就喝一杯 听我说
Please.
请
I think you're in trouble, Walter.
我觉得你有麻烦了 沃尔特
Wrong.
错
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮助你的
Help me? You don't even know me.
帮我 你甚至不认识我
I know that you still love your wife
我知道你仍然爱着你的妻子
even though she broke your heart.
即使她曾伤过你的心
I know that you're very lonely.
我知道你非常寂寞
I know you're tormented by sexual desires
我知道你备受性♥欲♥望的煎熬
that you feel ashamed of.
而你以此为耻
I know you like scotch.
我知道你喜欢喝苏格兰威士忌
Get out.
出去
I'm telling you this so that you know
我跟你说这些话 是要让你知道
that it's pointless lying to me.
对我说谎毫无意义
The FBI made you move Lorelei
联调局让你转移劳拉蕾
because they had leverage over you, right?
是因为他们掌握了你的把柄 对吗
I said get out!
我说了出去
They had leverage over you
他们掌握了你的把柄
Because of a crime that you committed.
是因为你犯了一次罪
No.
没有
That's as good as a "Yes," Walter.
这回答就算是承认了 沃尔特
You raped a woman, didn't you?
你强♥奸♥了一个女人 对吗
No!
没有
An inmate.
一个囚犯
The FBI took that information, and they blackmailed you
联调局得到了这个情报 他们要挟你
And made you take Lorelei on a mystery tour.
逼你秘密转移劳拉蕾
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You say that, but what you're thinking is,
你嘴上这么说 但心里想的是
"How does he know this?
"他怎么会知道的
How can he read my mind?"
他怎么能看穿我呢"
And, no, hitting me
不 袭击我
won't do you any good.
对你没有任何好处
You don't understand.
你不明白
I...
我
I couldn't help myself.
我把持不住自己
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We all have our weaknesses, Walter.
我们都有弱点 沃尔特
Who contacted you?
是谁联♥系♥你的
A man called me on the phone.
有个男人给我打电♥话♥
I never saw him.
我从没见过他
Name?
叫什么
Nemo.
尼莫
Said his name was FBI Agent Nemo.
他说他是联调局探员尼莫
Oh, that's cute.
真讨巧
Latin for "Nobody."
拉丁文里就是"无名"
Where'd you take Lorelei?
你把劳拉蕾带到哪去了
I promise I'll never touch another inmate.
我发誓我再也不会碰任何一个囚犯了
Never, I swear!
决不会 我发誓
I believe you, Walter.
我相信你 沃尔特
Where did you take Lorelei?
你把劳拉蕾带到哪去了
Look at me, Walter.
看着我 沃尔特
You have a chance to make this right.
你还有机会纠正这个错误
Where did you take Lorelei?
你把劳拉蕾带到哪里去了
Okay.
好吧
I'll tell you.
我告诉你
He's all yours.
他交给你们了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表