剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
CBI Arson Unit. Arson Unit?
加调局纵火调查组 纵火调查组
We're driving up to check out those cabin fires.
我们赶来检查那些木屋里的火灾
Hitting it bright and early tomorrow morning.
明天一大早就去
Oh, it's arson, you think? Isn't that--
你们认为是纵火吗 难道不是
Wasn't it supposed to be some crystal meth mishap?
难道不是什么冰♥毒♥惹的祸吗
Well, fortunately it didn't all burn down.
幸好没有全都烧掉
Once we get the chemical signature of the burn,
一旦我们搞清楚燃烧过程的化学特征
we can tell if someone torched it.
就能知道是否有人点火
We'll find our bad guy pretty quick after that.
之后我们就能很快找到纵火者了
Let me know if you need anything from me.
有什么需要我帮忙的请尽管说
In the meantime, I'll let you get back to it.
那么我就不打扰你们继续调查了
Hello, chief.
你好啊 局长
You got no case. You're wasting your time.
你们没法立案 你们是在浪费时间
So, you saw me carrying a gas can, big deal.
你不就看见我携带汽油桶 多大点事
Besides, you didn't even take your fancy equipment
而且你们的高级设备都还没
out of the truck.
从卡车里拿出来呢
Yeah, there was no fancy equipment.
根本就没有高级设备
Just your guilty conscience.
只是你心虚而已
Want something to drink?
想喝点什么不
It's a long drive back to Sacramento.
回萨克拉门托的车程长着呢
You look cozy there, chief.
你看上去很惬意啊 局长
He knows how this goes.
他知道接下来会怎样
He's a cop.
他是个警♥察♥
And you're a crook, too, right?
同时你也是个骗子 对吗
That's why you built these phony meth labs--
所以你伪造了那些毒品制♥造♥场所
burned 'em down? And you were trying to scare people away.
再把它们烧掉 你想把人们吓走
Drive down prices and buy property on the cheap.
先压低价格 再低价买♥♥入地♥产♥
Look... Even if I did set a couple cabins on fire...
即使我真的点火烧了几个小木屋
so what?
那又怎样
Maybe I like fires.
也许我就喜欢点火
Listen, Emmett...
听着 埃米特
this isn't hypothetical.
这可不是假设
Right now you're our prime suspect in this murder case.
现在你是这起谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑犯
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
You don't want to be wrapped up in a murder investigation.
你不会想和谋杀案调查牵扯到一起的
Help yourself out.
别跟自己过不去
All right, look, um, the thing is in about three to four years,
听着 事情是这样的 再过三四年
a new outlet mall is going to open here--
这里就要开一个新的购物商场了
Uh, next to Percy.
就在珀西镇边上
So I figure I could hold onto the land till then.
在那之前我想尽力保住我手上的地
Then... dump it?
然后 再转手
But Hollis figured it out? And he confronted you?
但被霍利斯发现了 他来找你对质了吗
No. Hollis was clueless.
不 霍利斯一无所知
So what did happen?
那发生了什么事
My colleague here thinks you killed him.
我这位同事认为是你杀了他
So far I can't tell if you have the stones.
目前我还没法判断你说的是真是假
No--no... No, guys... guys, I'm--
不不 伙计们 我
Hollis didn't suspect a thing, I'm telling you.
听我说 霍利斯一点都没起疑心
He was just some rich... weirdo.
他只是个有钱的怪人
They both are. They? Who's they? The son?
他们都是 他们 他们是谁 还有他儿子吗
Joanna--his wife.
乔安娜 他妻子
Uh, two weeks ago, I get a call to the house--
两周前 我接到他们邻居打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
the neighbor heard some screaming.
说在他们家听到了尖叫声
He was drunk,
他喝醉了
she was out of control--
而她失控了
Shrieking.
尖叫不止
Shrieking... about what?
她为何尖叫
Jane made a lot of Red John connections here.
简做了很多关于血腥约翰的关联
It looks like he's building his own time line.
看起来他在建立他自己的时间线
It's all on the drive.
都在硬盘里了
We printed out some greatest hits.
我们把一些关键点打印出来了
This is good. We could log it into the system.
这很好 我们可以把它录入系统
Not necessary.
没这个必要
So you'll just... take it from here? I will.
那接下来就你来接手了吧 是的
He was sober for 20 years.
他已经戒酒二十年了
A month ago, he fell off the wagon,
一个月前 他酒瘾复发
and he could be a mean drunk.
而且他会酒后失德
Did he hit you?
他打你了吗
No. No?
没有 没有吗
What could have caused him to start drinking again?
是什么让他又开始酗酒的
Well, he had his triggers,
他有他的原因
but his father's been dead a long time.
但他父亲已经死了很久了
Were there romantic problems?
是不是感情上的问题
You're sweet.
你真贴心
You mean, was Hollis sleeping around?
你是问霍利斯有没有到处乱搞吧
Or maybe you found out.
或许你发现了
Maybe you argued, and he was drunk,
你们也许争吵过 他喝醉了
and things got out of control.
事情就失控了
Hollis used to run around.
霍利斯曾经四处拈花惹草
He was fun--
他很有趣
too much fun.
太过于有趣了
But he grew to be faithful.
但他成长为一名忠诚的伴侣
He was terrified of change.
他对改变感到恐惧
A wife knows.
做妻子的会知道的
If you were married, you'd understand
你如果结婚了 就会明白
what I was talking about.
我说的意思了
Are you married, Agent Van Pelt?
你结婚了吗 范佩尔探员
Not yet. Sounds like fun.
还没 听起来很有趣
I like the police chief for the murder.
我觉得警♥察♥局长是凶手
He's a weasel.
他很狡猾
Real estate records show that
房♥产交易记录显示
Cook and some poorly rigged holding company
库克连同某非法控股公♥司♥
bought properties in town.
在镇上买♥♥了一些房♥产
He had a lot to lose if Hollis exposed his scam.
如果被霍利斯揭发骗局 他损失会很大
Juicy stuff.
信息量很大
You have him pegged right as a weasel,
你说他是狡猾的人没错
but I don't think he's a killer.
但我不认为他是凶手
I think Joanna hides it well,
我认为乔安娜掩饰得很好
but Hollis may have been abusive.
但霍利斯有可能虐待了她
You're thinking self defense.
你觉得是正当防卫
There is one vexing detail still missing.
还有一处令人苦恼的细节遗漏了
Something in Hollis' life changed... a month ago.
一个月前 霍利斯的生活中发生了什么变数
You mean, to get him drinking again.
你是说 促使他重新开始酗酒的事情
Yeah, exactly. Something.
没错 有这么一件事
We have to figure out what it was.
我们得弄明白是什么
Okay. How?
怎么弄明白
Well, Joanna has no idea
乔安娜要么不知情
or she has no inclination to tell us,
要么她不想告诉我们
nor does anyone else.
也不想告诉其他人
Maybe something in his past re-emerged.
也许他的某些往事再次浮现了
That's thin. Yeah. That is thin.
那可难以令人信服 没错
But you have to start somewhere.
但你总得找个着手点开始
Hmm. Beautiful orchid, Grace. Well chosen, Rigsby.
兰花真漂亮 格蕾斯 瑞斯比 选得好
Set you up with another Sarsaparilla--
再给你来一杯沙士汽水怎么样
on the house? Who'd say no to that?
免费赠送的 谁会拒绝呢
I'm gonna get going. Agent Jane.
我要走了 简探员
See you around.
回见
Sure thing, Mr. Percy.
当然了 珀西先生
Mr. Percy? Very formal.
珀西先生 很正式的称呼
Uh, well, you know, it pays to kiss the ring.
拍马屁是有回报的
So, you cracked your case yet?
你们的案子破了吗
Cracked, uh, mm...
破案
Not likely. No.
不见得 还没
Uh, when does Francisco usually show up here?
弗朗西斯科通常什么时候来这里
He should be here soon.
他应该快到了
I heard you clowned Kevin pretty good.
我听说你狠狠给了凯文一个下马威
Kevin--the magician.
凯文 那个魔术师
Oh, him. Yes. Wouldn't call him a magician.
他啊 是的 我不会叫他魔术师
Normally has to be magic involved. Yeah.
只是变些戏法而已 对
I hear you got real powers.
我听说你有真正的法力
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表