剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, that's odd,
这就怪了
because Jones was deposed in a grand jury inquiry
琼斯曾在大陪审团质询你的期间
into your activities.
指证过你的一系列活动
I said I didn't know him,
我说了 我不认识他
not that I didn't know about him.
但并不是完全不了解他
Jones was working in the Amazon
琼斯曾在亚马逊的丛林里工作
as part of a geothermal energy project I was developing.
他参与了我研发的地热能项目
A project that ran into problems
这个项目当时遇到了麻烦
when a local tribe claimed the site as sacred ground.
有个当地部落宣称 实验地区是他们的圣地
Weeks later, the tribe was found dead
数周后 这个部落全部被害
in a mass grave.
尸骸被埋于一处万人坑
This again. I see we've come full circle.
又来了 我们兜了个圈又回到了原地
You were implicated in a crime.
你涉嫌犯罪
In fact, a grand jury was convened
事实上 大陪审团的组建
to investigate your involvement.
就是为了调查你的涉案情况
That investigation was dropped.
调查已经终止了
Only after two people who were gonna testify against you
在唯一能指证你的两名证人
were found dead--
死亡之后
Cassie Flood and Amanda Shaw.
凯西·福勒 阿曼达·肖
Jones makes three.
琼斯是第三个
Tragic loss, but again, territory we've covered.
令人悲痛的损失 但看看我们现在的经营规模
Jones was on his way to turn in evidence
琼斯原本是去递交证据的
against you when he went missing.
当他失踪的时候
Well, excuse me. When he was murdered.
哦 不对 当他被谋杀的时候
Do you enjoy this, Agent Lisbon?
你很享受这一切吧 里斯本探员
Wasting your time
把自己大把的时间
on this fruitless effort to persecute me?
浪费在不可能的事情上 妄图迫♥害♥我
Is that really why you're here?
这就是你来这的真实目的吗
Actually, um...
事实上
I came to get a D.N.A. Sample.
我是来提取你的DNA样本的
Unless for some reason, you'd rather not.
当然鉴于某些原因 你也可以不提供
And what reason would that be?
都是哪些原因呢
I know you had Jones killed,
我知道 是你杀了琼斯
just like Cassie Flood and Amanda Shaw.
凯西·福勒 阿曼达·肖也是你杀的
And this time, I'm gonna prove it.
这一次 我要证明这一点
Best of luck to you, Agent.
祝你好运 探员
All right, here it is.
好了 在这里
A complete list of all the children reported missing
奥克兰地区在两个月之前
two months ago in the Oakland area.
失踪的儿童的完整名单
How many are there?
有多少
12 total.
一共12个
Well, let's cut that down.
我们缩小下范围
We know we're looking for a boy
我们在找的是个
between the ages of 9 and 12.
九到十二岁之间的男孩
Old enough to be out on the street,
年纪足够大到能上街
but young enough to be playing with a remote-controlled car.
又小到会玩遥控赛车
Okay, that got us down to five.
好 缩小到了五个
All right.
好
Now the boy was playing alone in a bad neighborhood.
鉴于他会在一个糟糕的街区里独自玩耍
Probably from a low-income, single-parent family.
没准他来自一个低收入的单亲家庭
Two left.
还有两个
Which one lived closer to the crime scene?
哪一家离案发现场最近
Marvin Pettigrew.
马文·皮特格鲁
His home is half a mile from the warehouse.
他家离仓库只有半英里
Marvin Pettigrew.
马文·皮特格鲁
Thank you.
谢谢你
How'd it go with Volker?
沃克那边进展如何
Good. He gave up his D.N.A. Just like you said he would.
很好 正如你所说的 他交出了他的DNA
He's behind this, Jane. I know it.
他就是幕后黑手 简 我就知道
But?
但是
When the grand jury investigation was dropped,
当大陪审团的调查中止之时
Volker's lawyers had all the evidence
沃克的律师拿到了此案的所有证据
and court documents sealed from the case,
以及密封的法庭文件
including Jones' deposition.
包括琼斯的口供
I think there's something in there
我觉得 有些东西
that Volker doesn't want us to know.
沃克不想让我们知道
If I could just get my hands on it...
如果让我拿到那些东西...
Well, why can't you?
你为什么拿不到
They're sealed documents, Jane.
那些是密封文件 简
It's against the law.
那么做是违法的
Well, if you want to get Volker,
如果你想抓住沃克
you can't let that stop you.
你就不能这么想
What do you suggest?
你什么意思呀
Well, Ardiles is a Deputy D.A.
阿迪勒斯是地方副地检官
He's gonna have the deposition.
他手里有口供
Ardiles is not gonna stick his neck out for me.
阿迪勒斯不会为了我冒风险
Well, of course not.
当然不会
He's a smart lawyer.
他是个聪明的律师
You have to get something on him
你得在他身上下下功夫
that will make him help you.
让他愿意帮你忙
Blackmail the deputy district attorney?
恐吓副地检官吗
Sure. Why not?
对啊 为什么不呢
Well, how could I get dirt on Ardiles?
我该怎么"栽赃"他呢
Ask yourself this--
你问问自己
who makes it their business to know everyone else's?
谁的工作就是了解别人的情况呢
Well, I have to hand it to you. You get right to the point.
我由衷的佩服你 你的话直切要害
It's actually refreshing.
让人为之一振
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
Maybe.
也许
What's your problem with Ardiles?
你跟阿迪勒斯之间有什么问题
I don't have a problem with Ardiles.
我和他之间没有问题
It's about a case.
是为了一起案子
What case?
什么案子
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
I don't know, Teresa.
我不懂 特蕾莎
Brenda,
布兰达
I'll owe you.
算我欠你个人情
One day, you'll need a favor,
总有一天 你会需要帮忙
and I will owe you.
而我欠你个人情
I can't give you any specific details,
我不能告诉你任何细节
but if you were to mention the Ferland case to Ardiles,
但如果你和阿迪勒斯提及弗兰案的话
you might find him more compliant to your request.
他就对你的要求更加顺从些
Thank you.
谢谢
Teresa,
特蕾莎
it's murky water you're swimming in.
你趟的这水可不清啊
Whatever this is about, I hope it's worth it.
无论如何 我希望这是值得的
It is.
确实是
Marvin went missing 61 days ago.
马文61天前失踪了
His teacher watched him leave the school.
他的老师看到他离开了学校
That was the last time anyone saw him.
这是别人最后一次见到他
I found a toy car at an abandoned warehouse.
我在一个废弃仓库里找到一辆玩具车
I just wanted to...
我只是想
I just wanted to know if it, uh,
我只是想知道
if it belonged to your son.
它是不是你儿子的
That was his birthday present.
是他的生日礼物
He'd wanted it for months.
他想要好几个月了
You say you found this at a warehouse?
你说你是在仓库里找到的
Yeah, half a mile from here.
没错 离这儿半英里远
I know the one.
我知道那个
Marvin used to walk...
马文以前
past it on his way home from school.
从学校回家的路上总是经过那里
I told him not to play there.
我告诉过他不要在那里玩
That, uh, warehouse was the...
那个仓库是
was the scene of a crime.
犯罪现场
A man was found murdered there.
有名男子在那里被谋杀了
Mr. Jane...
简先生
Is my boy dead?
我儿子死了吗
I-I-I don't know. I don't know.
我... 我不知道 我不知道
Ardiles.
阿迪尼斯
Lisbon.
里斯本
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表