剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Secrets you cannot imagine.
你意想不到的秘密
Right. Well, of course.
是啊 没错
How about I tell you three things about you
不如由我来说三件事
that you think are secrets from me that I actually know?
三件你认为瞒着我 其实我知道的事
Then will you be convinced?
然后你就承认
Sure. Go ahead. Okay.
没问题 说吧 好的
You know what? Wait. Don't bother.
你知道吗 等等 别提了
I won't stoop to playing your silly games.
我才不会沦落到和你玩这种傻游戏的地步
Wise call.
明智的选择
Are these people I know well? Very well.
那些人我很熟悉吗 非常熟悉
J.J. LaRoche? No.
是J.J.拉罗彻吗 不是
Ardiles? Hmm. Interesting guess. No.
阿迪勒斯吗 想法很有趣 不是
Would you tell me if I guess right?
我猜对的时候 你会告诉我吗
Nope.
不会
You're killing me.
你这是要我命啊
So what's new with you?
你有什么新鲜事吗
Nothing.
没有
Same old, same old, huh?
与往常一样 一成不变吗
Yeah, me too, pretty much.
我也差不多吧
Except for one thing. Yeah, I know.
除了一件事 对 我知道
You know?
你知道
You know what?
你知道什么
You and Van Pelt are having sex again.
你和范佩尔又上♥床♥了
Hmm. Y-yeah.
对
Yes.
没错
I mean, I wouldn't call it that.
我不会这么形容
"Having sex." Kind of... clinical.
"上♥床♥" 听起来冷冰冰的
You're not having sex?
你们没上♥床♥吗
No. Uh... yes, we are, of course.
对 不是 我们确实做了
But it's more than that.
但远不止如此
We're in love.
我们相爱了
Yeah? No kidding.
是吗 没骗你
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
We were keeping it on the way down low.
我们一直在努力保持低调
Good job.
干得不错
Could I help you?
有什么事吗
Hey, CBI. Stop!
我们是加调局的 站住
Where is she?
她在哪里
Roddy, stop that right now!
罗迪 住手
Put your hands on your head! Do it now!
立刻把双手放在脑后 赶紧
I was just doing my job, and this maniac
我只是执行公务 这个疯子
comes in and attacks me!
冲进来袭击我
I thought I was gonna die!
我还以为会死在他手上
You're alive. Be quiet.
你还活着 安静点
Where are they?
她们在哪里
Sir, we understand your anger,
先生 我们理解你的愤怒
and we're sorry for your loss,
也很遗憾你失去了家人
but we want to talk quietly someplace.
但我们想找个安静的地方跟你谈谈
You need to come back to our office.
你得跟我们回局里
When did she leave you?
她什么时候离开你的
Roddy, you need to talk to us.
罗迪 你得跟我们交待
If you didn't do this, we need to know
如果不是你干的 我们要知道
so we can find the man responsible,
这样才好找到凶手
and find your child.
并找到你的孩子
You want to help us find Caitlyn, right?
你想帮我们找到凯特琳 不是吗
Let me go.
让我走
You assaulted a cop and a CSI technician,
你袭击了警♥察♥和一名犯罪现场调查技术员
you're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也别想去了
I need to find my daughter.
我得去找我女儿
Please. Let me go.
求你了 让我走
Hmm. He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Hold on. Uh, if he did do it,
等一下 假如是他干的
he did at as some sort of accomplice to Red John, right?
那他某种程度上算是血腥约翰的同谋了吧
True.
没错
But Red John always offers his friends
但血腥约翰总是为他的朋友提供
something that they don't have.
他们所没有的东西
Why does Roddy need Red John?
罗迪为什么需要血腥约翰呢
I mean, what's his motive? Where's his child?
他的动机是什么 他的孩子在哪里
Good questions.
问得好
Still, I get the distinct feeling
我还明显地感觉到
that he's hiding something.
他有什么事情瞒着我们
Me, too.
我也这么觉得
Same thing Pete and Samantha were hiding.
就跟皮特和萨曼莎隐瞒的是同一件事
Someone else they suspect.
他们怀疑的另有其人
Which would suggest a family dispute.
这让我想到了家族纠纷
Yes, it does.
就是这样
Who is Eileen's family? Where's she from?
艾琳的家人是谁 她来自哪里
Family name is Barlow.
她姓巴洛
Barlow?
巴洛
Yeah, she was born in Modesto,
是的 她生于莫德斯托
her parents were Kevin and Suzanne Barlow.
她的父母是凯文·巴洛和苏珊·巴洛
Uh, they were killed in a car accident
他们死于一场车祸
when she was 3 years old.
当时她才三岁
She's Leelee Barlow.
她就是莉莉·巴洛
You know her?
你认识她吗
Well, after Eileen's parents were killed, uh,
艾琳的父母死后
she was raised by her uncle Sean.
由舅舅肖恩抚养长大
He was very close with my father.
他曾经和我父亲关系很好
Yeah, well, they fell out over a business deal,
他们有一笔生意谈崩了
became enemies,
成了仇敌
but, uh, I haven't seen Eileen or Sean
但我至少有三十年
for at least 30 years.
没见过艾琳和肖恩了
Uh, you think that Eileen's murderer
你认为杀害艾琳的凶手
is maybe connected to this Sean Barlow?
或许和这个肖恩·巴洛有关联吗
Well, Pete thinks so.
皮特是这么想的
Otherwise he would have told me who she was.
不然他就告诉我她的身世了
What else?
还有什么
There was something about remembering Eileen Barlow
回忆起艾琳·巴洛
that freaked you out-- what is it?
你的反应有点反常 是因为什么
Oh, you're getting good, Lisbon.
你越来越厉害了 里斯本
Don't patronize me.
别跟哄小孩似的
Just tell me. What's the deal?
有话直说 到底怎么回事
You know how some certain little random
一些特定的零碎的随机的
childhood memories stick with you forever?
童年回忆会永远伴随着你
You know, and oftentimes they're associated with
它们常常和一段音乐
a piece of music or a song?
或是一首歌♥联♥系♥在一起
Sure. You know that song
了解 你知道那首歌♥吗
about the cake being left out in the rain?
唱的是被遗忘在雨里的蛋糕
I always see my mother feeding pigeons.
这歌♥总让我脑海中出现妈妈喂鸽子的画面
I don't know why.
我也不知道原因
Whenever I think of happy times in my childhood,
每当我想到童年的幸福时光
I see a certain image.
就会看到一个特定的形象
It's--it's a Fourth of July picnic.
那是国♥庆♥日的野餐
You know, I'm about 12 or so,
我大概12岁左右
and there's music playing,
当时播放着音乐
there's a... a young girl laughing
有个年幼的小女孩在笑
as she's being lifted into the air by her father.
她正被她父亲托举在空中
Eileen Barlow.
艾琳·巴洛
Well, people called her Leelee back then.
那时候人们叫她莉莉
I don't think I ever saw her again after that day.
那天以后 我就再也没见过她
She's just a memory that made me smile.
她只是会让我微笑的一段回忆
And Red John killed her.
然后血腥约翰杀了她
I... i-it's like he just reached into my head
我 就像是他侵入了我的脑子
and killed a happy memory.
杀死了我的幸福回忆
How is it possible?
这怎么可能
How could he read your mind?
他怎么能读取你的思想
I don't know.
我不知道
Hell of a trick, though, right?
不过这把戏玩得不错 是吧
It's a coincidence. It must be.
这是个巧合 一定是的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表