剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Of course.
肯定是
I should've known.
早该想到的
I used to use one on occasion in my stage act.
我在舞台表演的时候有时也要用到的
Stage act, huh?
舞台表演
Uh, let me guess-- balloon sculpting?
我猜猜 是扭气球吗
Animal impressions?
把气球扭成动物
Mm. That's it.
肯定是了
John's a good worker.
约翰是个好员工
Shows up on time, keeps his mouth shut.
准时上班 不乱说话
Does he hang out with any of his coworkers?
他会和同事出去玩吗
Not that I've noticed. Keeps to himself mostly.
我没注意到 他大多都一个人
Has he been acting strange recently?
他最近有什么奇怪的举动吗
Do anything out of the ordinary?
有什么不同寻常的行为吗
Like come in in a dress?
穿裙子来上班那种的吗
No. Nothing like that.
没有 没什么奇怪的
Can you confirm
你能确认一下
whether or not Hutten was at work on these dates?
这几个日子赫顿有没有来上班吗
I can't help you.
帮不了你
These are all before John started working here.
这都是他来这里上班之前
The last few days-- Hutten called in sick?
最近几天 赫顿请病假了
Yeah, he said he had some kind of bug.
是 他说是细菌感染引起的
Couldn't get out of bed.
病得起不来了
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
Sure. Why wouldn't I?
当然 干嘛不信
It's been going around.
最近细菌感染正流行呢
What do you mean by that?
什么意思
Two of my other guys got the same thing.
还有另外两个伙计也感染了
Arroyo brothers--
阿罗约兄弟
Jorge, Cesar.
豪尔赫和塞萨
We're gonna need their home address.
把他们的家庭地址给我们
When are you getting your shoes back?
你什么时候能把鞋拿回来啊
They're not so bad, are they?
这鞋也没那么糟吧
Are you sure this is the right place to do this?
你确定在这儿这么做合适吗
Well, Hutten's inside man works at the bank,
赫顿的内应在银行工作
and it seems...everyone that works at the bank is here.
貌似所有在银行工作的人都来了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Jane, wait. W--
简 等等
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Were you friends with my grandson?
你是我孙子的朋友吗
Perfect. Glad you're all here.
好极了 很高兴大家都在
Quick. What's your favorite color?
快点回答 你最喜欢的颜色是什么
What?
什么
Favorite color. Red? Green? Blue?
最爱的颜色 红色 绿色还是蓝色
Blue.
蓝色
Out of all your employees, which is the least trustworthy?
在你所有的员工中 谁是最不可信的
What? None of them.
什么 没有不可信的
You. What's your name?
就你了 你叫什么
Casey.
凯西
Casey, you work in banking,
凯西 你在银行工作
yet your personal finances are a wreck.
但是你的私人财政状况却一团糟
No, they're not.
才没有
Oh, please. That handbag on your salary? Dead giveaway.
拜托 就你那点工资还背得起这包
And you bite your nails. Sure sign of anxiety.
你在啃指甲 说明你很焦虑
Yet someone as anxious as you
像你这样焦虑的人
probably doesn't have the stomach
大概没有胆子
to pull off a crime like this.
犯下这样的案子
Crime? What crime?
案子 什么案子
You didn't like Ernie, did you?
你不喜欢欧尼 对吗
You felt threatened by him.
你觉得他威胁到了你
Who told you that?
谁说的
You did just now.
你承认了
Clearly not smart enough to pull off a robbery.
以你的智商要抢劫明显不够啊
What'd you say to me?
你说什么
You heard me.
你听到了
Uh, when I asked you manager who he trusted the least,
当我问经理谁最不可信
his eyes darted to you.
他的眼睛瞟向了你
They did not. Repeat after me
我才没有 跟我念
"I am the inside man."
我是内应
Hell, no.
绝不是
Just as I thought. Not you either.
如我所料 你也不是
Wait. Th-there was an inside man?
等等 你说有内应
What's your name? Uh, Tai.
你叫什么 泰
Tai. Pleasure to meet you.
泰 很高兴见到你
Have we met?
我们见过吗
Did you help rob Sacramento Federal Bank?
你有协助劫匪抢劫萨克拉门托联邦银行吗
No.
没有
You sure? Yeah.
你肯定 当然
Yes? No.
是吗 不是
No? Yes? Get off me.
不是吗 是吗 放手
This--this is completely inappropriate.
你也太无礼了
Show Ernie some respect.
尊重一下欧尼
Yes. Right.
是 是的
Absolutely right.
你说的没错
My apologies.
我道歉
That was 1982?
那张是1982年的吗
Yeah.
是
Jane. Jane, where you going?
简 简 你要去哪儿
I just have to check on something. I'll be right back.
我得去查些事儿 待会就回来
No. You know, you should probably answer that.
不许去 你应该接电♥话♥
It's very important.
肯定是要事
Damn it, Jane.
可恶 简
Hello? Hey, boss.
你好 你好 头儿
We checked out the Arroyo brothers' apartment.
我们检查了阿罗约兄弟的公♥寓♥
Place is empty.
公♥寓♥里没人
According to the building manager,
大楼管♥理♥员♥说
they took off late last night.
他们昨晚走的
Any word on where they were going?
知道他们去哪儿了吗
No forwarding address,
没有留下转发地址
but they told the manager
但是他们告诉管♥理♥员♥
they were headed to Mexico to visit family.
他们去墨西哥探亲了
And we also tracked down the van that was used in the robbery.
我们追踪到了劫案中使用的卡车
It was torched pretty bad.
被烧毁得很严重
Yeah, it doesn't look like we're gonna get anything form it.
看起来应该没法从车里追查到任何线索
All right. Flag the Arroyo brothers with customs.
好吧 通知海关缉拿阿罗约兄弟
If they're on their way to Mexico,
如果他们真在去墨西哥的路上
maybe we can get them before they cross the border.
也许能在他们越境之前抓到他们
All right.
好的
Uh, Lisbon.
里斯本
Found something.
我找到了一些东西
You will never believe who was working with the bank robbers.
你不会相信银行劫匪的同伙是谁
Ernie Wright.
欧尼·莱特
Probably shouldn't discuss it here.
或许不该在这儿讨论这个问题
We're very sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
There's no way Ernie could do something like this.
欧尼不可能做这种事
There's just no way.
不可能的
We found a one-way ticket to Brazil in Ernie's name.
找到一张去巴西的单程机票 署名欧尼
No.
不
No. That's absurd.
不可能 这太荒谬了
Ernie?
欧尼
Robbing a bank? I mean, he wasn't the type.
抢银行 我是说 他不是这种人
He was exactly the type.
他就是这种人
Judging from these photographs here,
根据这些照片判断
I'd say Ernie became a different man.
欧尼已经变了个人
Yeah, he lost weight,
他减肥了
started dressing sharper.
穿着变时髦了
Powerful external transformations
外在的重大改变
can often coincide with even larger internal ones.
通常伴随着更巨大的内在变化
He was trying to better himself.
他只是想变得更好
Why? Because of you?
为什么 因为你吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表