剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hello, Teresa. How are you today?
你好 特蕾莎 你今天好吗
Fantastic, actually.
事实上 好极了
Oh, I can imagine.
我能想象到
The thrill of the chase and all that.
追逐的兴奋感什么的
I'm not sure I know
我不确定我清楚
what you're referring to, Mr. Volker.
你在暗指什么 沃克先生
Oh, don't be modest.
别谦虚了
I'm calling to congratulate you.
我打来是要恭喜你的
The warrant for Charles Milk.
查尔斯·米克的逮捕令
How did you know about that?
你是怎么知道的
Oh, I have my ways.
我有我的门路
At any rate,
无论如何
you won't find what you're looking for.
你也找不到你要找的
Charles Milk did a few personal security jobs for me,
查尔斯·缪克为我做过一些私人安保工作
Nothing more.
如此而已
But, hey, he's a great guy.
但他是个好人
I'm sure you'll enjoy him.
我确信你会很欣赏他的
If that's it, I've got another call.
如果是这样 我还有电♥话♥要接
By all means, you should take that.
这电♥话♥你一定得接
Van pelt, I'm on my way.
范佩尔 我在路上了
We're too late.
我们来晚了
We've just I.D.'d them all.
已经查明了他们的身份
We've got a married couple, Bob and Sylvia Mackintosh,
死者是一对已婚夫妇 鲍勃和西尔维娅·麦琪拖什
And this gentleman is Charles Milk.
这位先生是查尔斯·米克
What happened here?
发生了什么事
Drive-by shooting. Some gang B.S.
飞车扫射 黑帮火拼
These three were just in the wrong place
这三个人只是在错误的时间
at the wrong time.
出现在错误的地点
Uh, Lisbon?
里斯本
Jane...
简
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表