剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
In fact, we have so many high-profile patients,
实际上 来这儿治疗的名人太多了
we're far more worried about keeping paparazzi and reporters out.
我们更关心如何把狗仔队和记者挡在外面
And how was Charlie's treatment going?
查莉的治疗怎么样了
Frankly, uh, her spirit was willing
说实话 她意志很坚定
but she didn't want to do the work.
不过她不愿参与疗程
"The work." Who could blame her?
那种疗程 也怪不得她
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿
I was... here. Working on my book.
我在这儿 忙我书的事儿
I'm just trying to figure out who Charlie was sleeping with.
我只是想搞清楚查莉在和谁上♥床♥
Was it you?
是你吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
What makes you think she was sleeping with anybody?
你为什么觉得她在跟别人上♥床♥
Because this place is like a summer camp for drug addicts.
因为这地方就像给瘾君子办的夏令营
It fairly reeks of sex.
"性"味盎然
Well, we liken early sobriety to a whack-a-mole game.
我们把戒瘾初期比作打地鼠游戏
You push down one addiction, and another one pops up.
你控制住了一个瘾头 另一个又上来了
And even though we have a strict policy about it,
虽然我们在这方面有严格规定
newly sober people tend to act out sexually.
但刚戒除瘾头的人常通过性行为发泄情绪
But I can't tell you who Charlie was sleeping with.
可我不能告诉你们查莉在和谁上♥床♥
Why not?
为什么
A little thing called doctor-patient privilege.
知道医患之间的保密协定吧
Charlie's dead.
查莉已经死了
You're allowed to share that information with us.
按规定你可以把相关情形告诉我们
And I'm allowed to protect privilege.
按规定我得遵守协定
I see.
我明白了
You're not protecting Charlie.
你不是在保护查莉
You're protecting someone else.
你保护的另有其人
Charlie did indeed have a lover here.
查莉确实有个情人在这儿
They were a patient of yours.
是你的一个病人
No need to give me a name.
不用把名字告诉我
I can figure it out for myself.
我自己会查清楚的
Thank you. You've been very helpful.
谢谢 你帮了大忙
We need to talk to this therapist,
我们得跟那位治疗师谈谈
this Lyle woman.
那个叫莱尔的女的
I'm gonna head back to the office.
我要回办公室了
I'll have Cho come and meet you here.
我叫周过来找你
Oh, I'm fine. No need for a chaperone.
不用了 没必要找看护
Hey, Van Pelt.
范佩尔
Could you hang on a sec?
稍等一会儿
Jane?
简
What's up?
什么事
I think I found something big.
我好像有大发现了
Irregular payments from Volker Industries to a shell corporation.
沃克工业会不定期向一个空壳公♥司♥汇款
Listed as consultant fees. $25,000 each.
登记为咨♥询♥费 每笔两万五千美元
Nice work. Who's cashing the checks?
好样的 谁去兑换的支票
A guy named Charles Milk.
一个叫查尔斯·米克的家伙
He's clean as a whistle,
他没有案底
but his name came up in a 2007 case,
不过他的名字出现在2007年的一个案子里
just as a witness.
他是证人
One of his neighbors committed suicide. A woman.
他的一个邻居自杀了 是个女的
Let me guess--hung herself like Amanda Shaw?
我来猜猜 像阿曼达·肖那样上吊了吧
Exactly.
千真万确
And I got a picture of him.
而且我找到了他的照片
Matches the sketch of the driver we were looking for
跟在凯西·福勒案中我们要找的
in the Cassie Flood case.
那个驾驶员的头像素描相符
Great work. I'm headed back to the office now.
干得好 我现在就回办公室
Start writing the warrant for the Milk residence.
开始起草对米克住处的搜查令吧
I want to catch him by surprise.
我要抓他个猝不及防
You got it, boss.
收到 头儿
And tell Cho to get over here.
还有叫周到这儿来
Dr. Lyle? Yes.
莱尔医生吗 是的
Patrick Jane.
我是派翠克·简
With the CBI.
加州调查局的
Uh, please, call me Joanna.
叫我乔安娜就行了
And I'm not actually a doctor.
其实我不算是医生
But you were Charlie's drug counselor, yes?
不过你是查莉治疗毒瘾的顾问 对吧
Yes. Poor girl.
是的 可怜的姑娘
Have a seat.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, it seems that she, uh...
看起来她...
She broke out to buy some coke.
她好像逃出去买♥♥了毒品
Is that a... is that a black mark against you?
这会不会有损你的名声
As a therapist, I'd like to think
作为治疗师 我会想
that I can help my patients get sober.
我能帮助患者戒除毒瘾
But as a recovering alcoholic,
而作为一个在恢复中的酒鬼
I know I can't make someone stop before they're ready.
我明白除非他们自愿 否则我无能为力
There but for the grace of god.
除非得到上帝的恩典
Mm. Well, let's leave god out of it, shall we?
别把上帝扯上 好吗
Uh, Charlie wasn't exactly a model patient, was she?
查莉不算是个模范病人 对吧
She had a good heart.
她心地很善良
She just made it very clear that she didn't want to be here.
不过她明摆着不愿待在这儿
She wouldn't open up to me.
她不愿对我敞开心扉
She, uh, she wouldn't participate in group...
不愿参与小组活动
Excuse me... Rough night?
抱歉 昨晚没睡好吧
I've been, uh...
我已经...
I've been on call this week working overnights,
我已经上了一星期夜班了
and we discovered that Charlie was missing from her room
大概在早上两点的时候
at about 2:00 a.m.
我们发现查莉不在房♥间里
And I've been up ever since.
之后我就没睡过
Running on coffee and cigarettes, huh?
靠咖啡和香烟撑着 是吧
Oh, coffee, yes,
咖啡倒是喝了
but I haven't smoked in years.
不过我戒烟已经有年头了
Oh. Well, excuse me.
是吗 抱歉
Could you show me Charlie's room?
能带我看看查莉的房♥间吗
Yes, of course. Thank you.
好的 当然可以 谢谢
What's up?
怎么了
Did you fill out the application for the Milk warrant?
对米克的搜查令申请填好了吗
I submitted it to Judge Davis, but...
我交给戴维斯法官了 不过...
What?
怎么了
It's Volker. He's here.
沃克来了
Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员
What do you want, Mr. Volker?
有何贵干 沃克先生
Brass tacks.
单刀直入
I like that.
我很欣赏
As I'm sure you're aware,
你肯定知道
I run a very successful business worth billions of dollars.
我成功经营着市值上亿的产业
You wanna know my secret?
你想知道秘诀吗
Transparency.
透明
Honesty.
诚实
Open lines of communication.
公开的沟通渠道
It's the way I do business.
这是我做生意的方式
What's your point?
你什么意思
If you wanted my financial records,
你要是想查我的财务报告
all you had to do was ask for them.
开口要就行了
I got nothing to hide.
我光明磊落
You found nothing, right?
你一无所获 对吧
Why? Is there something you're worried about?
怎么了 有什么不放心的吗
Next time...
下一次
Just ask.
直接要就行了
You look good.
气色不错
You've been working out.
没少锻炼吧
Get out of my office.
滚出我的办公室
Have a lovely day, Agent Lisbon.
祝你愉快 里斯本探员
Hey, Cho. You're freaking out the guests.
周 你这样会把客人吓着的
Just relax with the copness.
放松点 警♥察♥范儿别太明显了
I'm relaxed.
我很放松
Here we are.
这就是她的房♥间
Susie?
苏西
Hey. How you holding up?
你感觉怎么样了
Okay, I guess.
我觉得还好吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表