剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
of the Smithsonian since the day they made you department head.
你以为我这事儿都搞不定吗
You think I can't survive this?
我搞垮过政♥权♥
I've brought down regimes, Olivia,
亲手杀死过独♥裁♥者
assassinated dictators with my own two hands,
一通电♥话♥就改变过历史
shaped history with a single phone call.
都是罗文干的 指挥官干的
Rowan did that. Command did that.
有权力的是他 而你...
He had power, but you...
你怎么说自己来着的
How did you describe yourself?
一个无辜 蹒跚 在国家博物馆
"An old, innocent, doddering paleontologist
工作的老生物学家
who works at the Smithsonian?"
你说得没错 我们搞不垮指挥官
You were right. We couldn't take command.
但我们可以搞垮伊莱·波普
But we can take Eli Pope.
奥利维亚 听我说
Olivia, listen to me.
-再见了 爸爸 -奥利维亚
- Goodbye, dad. - Olivia.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
你为什么替罗文干活
Why are you working with Rowan?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你明白 停尸间的那些尸体
Yes, you do. Those bodies in the morgue.
我知道是你的手笔 我就是知道
I know your work. I'd know it anywhere.
是你
That was you.
我在犯罪现场 我在那辆车上
I was at that crime scene. I was on that bus.
是你
It was you.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
坐下
Sit down.
-你要杀我吗 -我会的
- You're gonna shoot me? - I will.
-你不会开枪的 -我会的
- You're not gonna shoot me. - I will shoot you.
我会像你一样无情地开枪
I will shoot you like the animal you are.
还想再试探我吗
Do you want to test me?
你为什么为指挥官卖♥♥命
Why are you working with command?
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你当然有选择
Of course you have a choice!
你永远有选择
You always have a choice!
你可以寻求帮助的
You could have asked for help.
可以找我 找丽芙 找杰克
You could have talked to me or Liv or Jake.
我们都可以帮你 有别的办法的
We could have helped you. There were other ways.
我也不想的
I didn't want to do it.
撒谎
That's a lie.
你在说谎 我看到你干的好事了
You're lying. I saw what you did.
你想干 你根本想不了别的
You did want to. You're not thinking anymore.
你杀人 因为你喜欢杀人
You're just killing because you want to kill.
我不想失去我的家人
I didn't want to lose my family.
你的家人
Your family?!
你不能和金和哈维在一起
You can't be with Kim and Javi!
你究竟是什么人 你变成什么样子了
Who you are? What you've become?
你不配和他们在一起
You can't be with them.
-住口 -你不配和他们在一起
- Stop it! - You don't deserve them.
你也不配和我们在一起 我 丽芙 这里
You don't deserve us -- me or Liv or any of this.
-住口 -我受够了
- Stop! - I am done.
我不想再为你辩解了 哈克
I am done defending you, Huck.
我不想再保护你了
I am done protecting you.
我能为你做的最好的事就是杀了你
The best thing I could do for you is to shoot you...
就在此时此刻
Right here... right now.
动手吧
Do it.
求你了 奎恩 动手吧
Please, Quinn. Do it.
怎么算合适
Well, what's proper?
我该多久之后再成立试探委员会
How long do I wait to form an exploratory committee?
参加总统大选吗
To run for president.
不 我还得先宣誓呢
No, I mean, I need to get sworn in first, obviously,
看看我要进哪个委员会
and see what committees I'm on
提议几项法案
and introduce a couple of choice bills...
进行一些实地的调查项目
Go on some fact-finding missions,
来几张战争地区的照片
get your pictures taken in combat zones.
正是 太棒了
Exactly, brilliant!
你个天才 塞勒斯
You, Cyrus,
等我当了总统 这里还会有你的一席之地
When I am president, there's still a place for you here.
真搞笑
That's very funny.
你以为做了那些事以后
You think I'd let you be president?
我还会让你当总统吗
After what you did.
什么 我♥干♥了什么
What? What I did?
菲茨
Fitz.
我知道陪审团的事了
I know about the jurors.
菲茨 我是在保护你
Fitz, I was trying to protect you.
那个人要敲诈你
That man was blackmailing you,
我做的都是为了我们这个团队
and...I did what was needed for our team.
我为我们 为我们团队做了牺牲
I made the sacrifice for us, for our team.
我做了我唯一能做的
I did the only thing I could do.
我们不是一队的
We are not a team.
你都不知道你哪里错了
You don't even know what you did wrong.
都不知道你为什么错了
You don't even know why it was wrong.
我想保护我们是错吗
I was wrong to take care of us?
-出去 -菲茨
- Get out. - Fitz.
显然
Now, clearly,
我们不该在这个晚上谈这个
we are not having this conversation this evening.
-不如我们... -出去
- So let's just all -- - Get...out.
收拾你的东西 滚出我的屋子
Pack your bags and get out of my house!
菲茨杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
菲茨
Fitz?
免得我把你扫地出门
Before I throw you out.
怎么回事
What's going on? Did...
她知道陪审员的事吗...
She -- she knew about the jurors?
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
梅莉去找了你 我知道
Mellie came to you. I know that.
你去找了中情局 我也知道
You went to the CIA. I know that, too.
你逮捕了奥利维亚 放走了玛雅
You arrested Olivia. You released Maya.
和那个杀了我儿子的人沆瀣一气
You worked with the man who killed my son.
我都知道了 所以别骗我
I know everything. So don't lie to me.
-先生 -不要撒谎
- Sir -- - Do not lie to me!
也别说什么是为了保护我
And do not tell me you were trying to protect me.
先生 求你了
Sir, please --
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我记得我还存了几瓶杜贝莱酒
I know I have some Du Bellay stashed away somewhere,
冰箱里应该也还有啤酒
and there should be some beer left over in the fridge...
你怎么不进来
Why are you just standing there?
进来啊
Come inside.
旅程该结束了
This is where the ride ends.
什么
What?
我的任务完成了
My mission is complete.
你的任务
Your mission?
B613完了 指挥官被关起来了
B613 is gone. Command is in jail.
我把你安然无恙地送回了家
I have delivered you home. Safe and sound.
我的任务完成了
My mission is complete.
非常荣幸
And it has been my pleasure.
保重 丽芙
Take care, Liv.
杰克 杰克 别这样
Jake... Jake, come on.
你敢走
Don't you dare.
他们都让我照顾你
They asked me to look out for you.
他们俩
Both of them --
你的坏人父亲
your father, the bad guy,
还有好人总统
and the president, the good guy.
他们都让我保护你
They both asked me to keep you safe.
你是他们布置给我的任务
They both made you my mission.
但我两边都越界了
And I went over the line on both accounts.
这不是...
That's not --
我爱上了你
I'm in love with you.
如果要把全部的真♥相♥告诉你
And if I am telling the whole truth,
管他谁会受伤
no matter who gets hurt,
我都要说 我爱上你了
it goes like this -- I am in love with you.
但你 爱的却是他
But you... are in love with him.
你被亏欠了 奥利维亚
You are owed, Olivia.
想得到你想要的吗
You want what's yours?
自己去争取吧
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表