剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
临近河的那个滨水公园里
Waterfront Park -- the one next to the river.
她的头仰视太阳 眼睛紧闭
She had her head tilted up to the sun, her eyes were closed.
法医说死因是动脉瘤
The medical examiner said it was an aneurysm.
也算是离去最好的方式之一了 发生地很快
One of the best ways to go. It happened so fast.
根本感受不到一点痛苦
There's not a moment of pain.
感受不到一点吗
Not one moment?
*Someday*
一丁点都没有
Not even one.
就好像她睡着了
It's like she just fell asleep
在一个风和日丽的日子里
on a warm, beautiful day...
阳光洒在她脸上
...with the sun on her face,
听着河水流淌的声音
listening to the sound of the river.
太早了
It's just too soon.
*La, la, la-la, la, la-la-la*
还是太早了
It's still too soon.
你走得太早了
You left way too soon.
露 你为什么这样对我
Lo, why did you have to go and do that?
现在只剩我一个人了
Now I'm alone.
剩我孤身一人 露
I'm all alone, Lo.
孤身一人
All alone.
你不在的世界一切都会改变
Things ain't never gonna be the same without you.
*Someday*
再也回不到从前了
Things just never gonna be the same.
再也回不到从前了 露
They're never gonna be the same, Lo.
再也回不到从前了
Never gonna be the same.
*Ooh, child, things will get brighter*
再也回不到从前
Never gonna be the same.
*Ooh, child, things are gonna get easier*
*Ooh, child, things will get brighter*
*Right now*
*Ooh, yeah*
*Right now*
*Ooh, baby*
*Right now*
*You just wait and see how things are gonna be*
*Right now*
*If you just wait and see how things are gonna be*
*Right now *
*You just wait and, baby, see*
这都是他说的吗
He said all of this?
这都是哈克说的吗
Huck actually said all of this?
对
Yeah.
你得马上停下 罗森
You need to shut this down, Rosen -- now.
我当然得停下
Of course I need to shut it down.
我继续的话大家可能就都完蛋了
I go forward, and we probably all go down.
我知道
I know that.
但我跟你说 杰克
But here's the thing, Jake.
我不会停
I'm not gonna shut it down.
什么
What?
我会尽全力保护大家和奥利维亚
I'll do what I can to protect us and Olivia,
但我要继续
but I'm going forward.
你给我那些文件时
You gave me those files.
让我去抓坏人
You said, "Go get the bad guys."
我要去抓坏人
I'm going to get the bad guys.
罗森 我们就是坏人
Rosen, we are the bad guys.
不再是了
Not anymore.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表