剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I knew you had fight in you.
真聪明 干得漂亮
Clever girl. Well done.
我被关在这儿很久了 我知道这地方的处事方法
I have been here a long time. I know how this place works.
根本无路可逃
There is no way out.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
这一切...
All of this...
我有疑问
I had questions.
我需要获取信息
I needed to extract information.
但是有人跟我说
But I was told you had to be returned
不能动你分毫
in your original packaging, shall we say,
所以我需要合适的极端环境
so I needed just the right set of extreme circumstances,
让你敞开心扉
didn't I, to pop your cork.
你的秘密...
The secret to you --
你一心想着救所有人
you always have to save everyone.
伊恩 如果我失踪了...
Ian, shh. If I'm missing...
我会把我们俩救出去的
I'm going to save us.
如果我失踪了
If I'm missing,
美国总统肯定在找我
the president of the United States is looking for me.
他会到处找我
He's looking for me everywhere,
不找到我 他是不会罢休的
and he will not stop until he finds me.
他爱你 他不找到你绝对不会罢休
He loves you. He's never gonna stop looking for you.
你是这么说的对吧
That's what you said, right?
我弄到了一棵摇钱树
I've got the goose that lays the golden eggs.
谢谢你 奥利维亚 你给的信息很有用
Thank you for that, Olivia. It's helpful.
知识就是力量
Knowledge is power.
确实如此 真有意思
It's funny because it is true.
走吧 我们还有很多事要做呢
Now, let's go. We have a lot of work to do.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
奥利维亚 奥利维亚正在跳舞
Olivia. Olivia is dancing.
奥利维亚正在跳舞 我在跳舞 杰克
Olivia is dancing. I'm dancing, Jake.
我好自♥由♥ 我好自♥由♥
I'm free. I'm free.
我们怎么变成这样了 我好自♥由♥
How did we get like this? I'm free.
我们什么时候丧失人性了
When did we stop being people?
我们有过人性吗
Were we ever people?
你是这里唯一的角斗士
You are the only gladiator in the place.
这里的角斗士 我好自♥由♥
Gladiator in the place. I'm free.
我们有过人性吗
Were we ever people?
你要靠自己了 靠你自己
You are on your own. Your own.
-我好自♥由♥ -她有沉鱼落雁之貌
- I'm free. - The face that launched a thousand ships.
-靠你自己 -你是这里唯一的角斗士
- Your own. - You are the only gladiator in the place.
她有沉鱼落雁之貌
The face that launched a thousand ships.
你要靠自己了
You are on your own.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表