剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
是我
It's me.
我又打来了 只是想问声好
Again. I'm just calling to say hi.
行了
Okay.
就这样 再见
So, bye.
爸爸
Dad.
你在等其他人吗
Expecting someone else?
没有 进来吧
No, no, come in.
不好意思这么晚了还来打扰你
I'm sorry to drop in on you so late.
我得来点睡前饮料
I needed a nightcap,
我又不想独饮 今天的工作真是糟心
and I hate to drink alone. I had a hell of a day at work.
有两场不同的珍稀鸟类展
Two different rare-bird exhibits going up,
都被排到同一时间段
both at the same time.
这么多还叫"珍稀鸟类"
That's a lot of birds.
奥利维亚 怎么了
Olivia, what's wrong?
没事
I'm fine.
你居然一个人
You drank a whole bottle of the cheap stuff
喝完了一瓶廉价红酒
by yourself.
那不是廉价红酒
It's not cheap.
只是没那么花里胡哨罢了
It's just not snobby.
我今晚过得也不太好
I had a night, too.
而且我已经有一段时间没有杰克的消息了
And I haven't heard from Jake in a while.
你们俩还好吧
Everything all right between you two?
上次吃晚餐的时候看起来还挺好的啊
Things seemed fine at dinner.
我们没问题
Yeah, we're good.
我们之间非常棒
We are great.
我们通常会谈论这种事情吗
Do we talk about this stuff?
我们别谈这个了
Let's not talk about this stuff.
哪怕我们是普通父女
Even if we were normal.
我们就是普通父女
We're normal.
我们怎么普通了
In what context are we normal?
我们的确不普通
W-We're not normal.
就算是
Even if we were,
平常人也不会谈论...
normal people don't talk about the--
普通父女不会谈论这种...
normal fathers and daughters don't talk about--
好吧
All right.
那我来吧
Let me just say this, then.
杰克身上有些东西
There's something about Jake
让我想起了当年的自己
that reminds me of myself at his age.
我得承认 我不太擅长
I must admit that I wasn't the best at
按照别人的计划来
respecting the schedules of others,
尤其是一些女性朋友的
especially when the others were...
计划
lady friends.
说完了
Okay, done.
奥利维亚 有时候你得让年轻的雄狮
Sometimes you have to
自♥由♥地奔跑
let a young lion roam free, Olivia.
行了
So done!
我不知道
I can't decide
我是否变成了我曾经讨厌的那种人
if I'm turning into one of those people I hate
没事就瞎想
who wanders around going,
"我的男朋友怎么还不打电♥话♥给我"
"Oh, my boyfriend. Why doesn't he call me?",
还是说我心里的预感其实是正确的
or if this feeling I have inside is actually right
他遇到了不好的事
and something bad happened to him.
如果我现在应该去救他
What if I'm supposed to be saving him right now
而不是坐在这里跟你喝酒呢
instead of sitting here drinking wine with you?
奥利维亚...
Olivia...
像杰克这样的男人会有什么不好的遭遇呢
what could possibly have happened to a man like Jake?
你为什么命令拉尔森特工
Why did you give Agent Larsen
杀害总统的儿子
the order to kill the president's son?
巴拉德先生 你拒绝了所有的食物和水
Mr. Ballard, you've refused all food and water.
现在 我假设你这么做是因为你知道
Now, I assume that's because you know
如果犯人72小时没进食或喝水
we're required to send prisoners to a medical facility
我们必须送他们去医院
if they fail to consume food or water for 72 hours.
巴拉德先生 我会陪你去医院
Mr. Ballard, I will accompany you to the medical facility
然后在那里继续审问你
and continue the interrogation there.
我不是威胁你 那是我的承诺
That's not a threat. That's a promise.
比尔...你叫比尔 对吧
Bill -- it is Bill, right?
我们已经定好游戏规则了 比尔
We have already established the rules of this game, Bill.
20小时前就定好了
We did it 20 hours ago.
我要求见总统 你拒绝了
I demanded to see the president. You refused.
所以现在我不吃不喝
So, now I don't eat or drink.
在你问荒谬的问题
Ticking clock, 72 hours,
明确你的观点的时候
while you ask ridiculous questions,
72小时很快就会过去
make obvious statements,
我和你一起等着必须现身的
and we both wait for the inevitable appearance
自♥由♥世界领导人
of the leader of the free world.
所以 现在别说话 等总统过来
So, be quiet now and just wait for the president.
他会过来的
He'll be here.
你看起来是个得体的人
You seem like a decent guy,
但你的声音已经开始让我厌烦了
but your voice is really starting to get on my nerves.
尽管五角大楼的安保十分严密
And even though the Pentagon is a very fancy place,
但这手铐对我来说只是个摆设
these handcuffs are a suggestion for me.
我还表现得很友好
I'm being nice.
你就别说话了
Stop talking.
你为什么命令拉尔森特工
Why did you give Agent Larsen
杀害总统的儿子
the order to kill the president's son?
你想走出阴影吗
You want to stand in the sun?
你为什么命令拉尔森特工
Why did you give Agent Larsen
杀害总统的儿子
the order to kill the president's son?
你为什么命令拉尔森特工
Why did you give Agent Larsen
杀害总统的儿子
the order to kill the president's son?
我希望你回答我的问题 巴...先生
I'd appreciate an answer to my question, Mr. Bal--
守卫 守卫
Guard! Guard!
你好
Hi.
救我
Save me.
你现在早上八点就开始喝醉了吗
So, you get drunk at 8:00 in the morning now?
我能怎么说呢 宝贝
What can I say, baby?
今天你买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥...
Today you get a twofer --
喝醉的梅莉和发臭的梅莉
drunk Mellie and smelly Mellie.
随便你
Whatever.
没错 随便你
Damn right, whatever.
如果你过得这么痛苦 你为什么不离开
If you're so miserable, why don't you leave?
你为什么不回圣巴巴拉市
Why don't you go back to Santa Barbara?
你为什么不去其他地方 除了这的任何地方
Why don't you go somewhere, anywhere but here?
如果你不愿意扮演第♥一♥夫♥人♥
If you aren't even going to pretend to be First Lady,
当雕像 当美国人♥民♥的理想
to be a statue, to be an idea for the American people,
你为什么不离开
why don't you just leave?
因为杰瑞在这里
Because Jerry's here.
他在四英里外 我们每天两点半都能见到他
He's 4 miles away. We see him every day at 2:30.
你知道的
You know that.
没错
Right.
杰里米
Jeremy.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit down?
我约了人
I'm expecting someone.
你在等丹·库比亚克吗
Are you expecting Dan Kubiak?
你在说什么
Excuse me?
因为我昨晚看见丹·库比亚克杀了个女孩
'cause I saw Dan Kubiak kill a girl last night,
而我有理由相信
and I have reason to believe
库比亚克也要
that Kubiak may have been responsible
为凯特琳的死负责
for Caitlin's death, as well.
你好 库比亚克先生
Hello, Mr. Kubiak.
昨晚凯特琳的一个朋友被杀害了
A friend of Caitlin's was killed last night.
菲丝
Faith.
你听说了吗
You hear anything about that?
也许吧
Maybe.
她手里有我们要的东西...
She had something we needed --
一个储物柜的钥匙
a key to a locker.
你的女儿把钥匙给她了
Your daughter gave it to her,
可是我找不到
but I couldn't find it.
凯特琳被杀的那晚
The night Caitlin was killed,
她在你的办公室
she was at your office.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表