剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
世界每天都在变化
The world is changing every day.
就像每个坐在总统办公桌后的人一样
Like anyone else sitting behind that desk in the oval office,
我要听取身边精英
I'd have to take all of the information
提供的所有信息
from the brilliant people around me,
消化整理 做出深思熟虑的明智决定
process it, and make a smart, thoughtful decision.
而那也是我始终在做的事
And that's what I've been doing my entire life --
做出明智的决定
making smart decisions.
正是这个本事让我今天
That's the skill that's brought me here before you today
坐在了这里
to this very moment.
所以如果这份工作要求我抉择明智
So if being smart and informed and thoughtful
消息灵通 进退审慎的话
is the job requirement here,
那我只能说 我从未失职过
all I can say is, I haven't failed yet.
没错 罗丝议员今天的发言非常有力
Yes, Senator Ross was remarkably well-spoken today,
但消息源告诉我苏珊·罗丝不会拿到
but sources tell me Susan Ross will not have enough votes
足够的支持票继任副总统
to become our next vice president.
我曾和多位
I've spoken directly
议员直接交谈过
with a number of senators today.
据我所知
And from what I'm hearing,
他们不会投票支持她
they're just not gonna confirm her.
-你是说国会里 -你在看新闻吗
- Would you say that many on the hill... - You watching BNC?
苏珊秒杀今天的听证会
Susan killed at that hearing today.
但我们还是票数不够
We still don't have the votes?
怎么会这样
What the hell happened?
因为 说实话
Because, I'll be honest,
当初总统宣布提名的时候
I wasn't exactly on board
我就不持支持态度
when the announcement was first made.
我觉得议员们有意见的不是苏珊
I don't think the senate has a problem with Susan.
那他们对谁有意见
Then who do they have a problem --
但我还是得指出她在出席
But I will say she was quite impressive...
议员法规委员会听证时表现极为抢眼
during the senate rules committee hearing,
所以他们通过了提名
which is why they voted her through.
但在整个议院中阻力会大得多
But the senate is a much bigger obstacle.
-民♥主♥党方面 -帮帮忙呗
- The democrats are... - Please?
敢情议院是在恨我
So the senate hates me?
丽芙认为正因如此他们才不会通过苏珊的提名
Liv believes that's why they're not going to confirm Susan.
其实跟苏珊一点关系没有
It doesn't have anything to do with Susan.
是冲你来的 也说得通
It's you, and it makes sense.
所以我得去趟国会向某些人施压
So, I need to go to capitol hill and twist some arms.
先生 这次不能这么做了
Sir, that's not the way we want to go into this.
奥利维亚认为你 得亲自去趟国会
Olivia -- Olivia thinks that you need to go over to the capitol
请求他们原谅 跪下求也得求
and ask for their forgiveness, beg for it if you have to.
奥利维亚是这么认为的吗
Is that what Olivia thinks?
那奥利维亚知不知道
Does Olivia know
堂堂美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统绝不低头求人
that the president of the United States does not beg?
先生 你打了他们一耳光
Sir -- sir, you burned them.
国会信任你决断的能力
Congress put their trust in you and your decision making,
结果在西安哥拉的事上你耍了他们
and then you burned them on West Angola.
拜托 快得了吧 他们就因为这个
Oh, come on! For god's sake! That's why they're upset?!
几个民♥主♥党因为我开战了所以不高兴
I can't help it if a few Democrats got cold feet
那我可没办法
because we went to war.
不是因为开战本身
It wasn't the war.
而是你行事的方式
It was the way you went about it.
你刚说我们不会介入西安哥拉事务
One minute, you say we're never going into West Angola.
结果三天之后
Then three days later,
美国大兵就在西安哥拉的海岸上出生入死了
U.S. soldiers are dying on their beaches.
又过了一周 你又改主意了
A week after that, you change your mind again.
没来由地你又把兵力撤回国内了
All of a sudden, you're bringing the troops home.
民♥主♥党人有什么要紧
Never mind the Democrats.
你打了整个民♥主♥体制一个耳光
You made a mockery of democracy.
你知道我为什么那么做
You know why I did it.
去国会求他们原谅
Go to the hill and beg them to forgive you.
否则你会失去民♥主♥党支持 还有苏珊·罗丝
Otherwise, you're going to lose the Democrats and Susan Ross.
怎么了
What?
我们找到露易丝了
We found Lois.
我们追踪了她人造关节上的序列号♥
We tracked the serial number on her fake hip.
他们把她扔在了马里兰州帕塔普斯科国家公园
They dumped her body at Patapsco State Park in Maryland.
我们正赶去停尸房♥取回她的遗体
We're heading to the morgue now to claim her body.
我去通知罗丝
I'll call Rose.
我还喜欢十字军 因为他们的护甲非常酷
I also like the crusader because he has this really cool shield.
而且他们还能飞到高空然后爆♥炸♥呢
Plus he can go way up in the sky and then boom!
爆♥炸♥之后呢
What happens after the boom?
敌人都炸没了
All his enemies are dead.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
妈 我今晚能去杰伊家吗
Hey, mom, can I still go to Jay's house tonight?
可以 但别待太久 你还有作业呢
Sure, but don't stay too late. You still have homework.
我知道 再见妈 再见老爸
I know. Bye, mom. Bye, dad.
给
Here.
这样多好啊
This was nice.
是啊 挺好
Yeah, it was.
你愿意作证我非常骄傲
I am so proud of you for agreeing to testify.
你很勇敢
It's brave.
你非常勇敢
You are very brave.
我只是在做正确的事
I'm just doing what's right.
也许作证之后你可以再来吃顿饭
And maybe after the deposition, you could come by again.
哈维每周二都要做意面
Javi makes spaghetti on tuesdays.
他用的酱料不一样
He uses different sauces.
他做饭很拿手的
He's a pretty good cook.
我愿意来
I'd like that.
我非常愿意来
I'd like that a lot.
你跟查理还有来往吗
Do you still see Charlie?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
我们倒不是在约会什么的
We're not, like, a thing or anything.
就是有时候会加班晚了 想喝几杯之类的
Just if one of us is out late, had a lot to drink.
告诉他把B613的文件销毁掉
Tell him to destroy the b613 files,
一页都不准剩
whatever he has left.
好 你别走
Okay. No. Stop.
我一直很有耐心
Look. I have been patient.
我什么都没问
I haven't asked questions
哪怕你最近很古怪 非常哈克
even though you've been extra weird and super-huckie.
我知道你心里肯定有事
Look, you're clearly up to something.
但我跟踪你或者侵入你的电脑了吗
But did I tail you or hack you?
没 我等你自己开口
No. I waited.
我还总结规律说你一准备好就会告诉我
I had this theory you would come to me when you were ready,
但去他的规律
but screw the theory.
你到底怎么了
What is going on?
金把我的B613文件交给了大卫·罗森
Kim gave my B613 files to David Rosen,
她希望我提起诉讼
and she wants him to press charges.
你不能让这事发生
You can't let that happen.
我不会的
I won't.
说真的 哈克 这会牵连到丽芙的
Huck, seriously, that would blow back on Liv.
你不能起诉
You can't!
奎恩 别说了
Quinn, it's done.
不用你担心
Okay, don't worry.
我已经做出了选择
I had a choice. I made it.
我选了丽芙
I chose Liv.
开始吧
Let's get started.
请说出姓名 以便记录
Can you state your name for the record?
迪亚戈·穆尼奥斯
Diego Munoz.
穆尼奥斯先生 能不能说说
Mr. Munoz, can you tell me your first assignment
你为B613执行的第一个任务
for the organization known as B613?
我不记得了
I, um, don't remember.
你不记得第一次任务了吗
You don't remember your first assignment?
不记得了
No.
好吧 那第二次任务呢
Okay, how about your second assignment?
从那儿说起吧 跟我说说 穆尼奥斯先生
Let's start there. Tell me about that, Mr. Munoz.
想不起来了
I, uh, can't...recall.
-记不得吗 -你可以告诉他真♥相♥ 哈克
- You can't recall? - You can talk to him, Huck.
随便哪次任务呢 穆尼奥斯先生
How about any assignment, Mr. Munoz?
随便哪次为B613执行的任务都行
Why don't you tell me about any of your assignments for B613?
也许可以换个话题
Maybe you could move to a different topic.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表