剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
That's not the guy from the water glass.
查找他的已知人物关系网
Check for known associates.
那个 倒映在水杯上的那个家伙
There. That's the guy in the glass.
查出来了 伊恩·伍兹 还叫克劳德·朱利
Got him -- Ian Woods, A.K.A. Claude Jolie,
也叫马丁·圣约翰
A.K.A. Martin St. John.
我希望你看看国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会对开战所做的报告
I want you to take a look at this N.S.C. report on the war.
看他们是否已经规划好了长♥期♥策略
See if it does a good enough job outlining our long-term strategy
然后再发布给媒体
before it's released to the media.
我不需要看那份报告
I don't need to read that report.
我希望听听你的想法
I want to hear your thoughts.
把报告拿去看 塞勒斯
Take the report, Cyrus.
你想听听我的想法吗
You want to hear my thoughts?
真的吗 现在
Really? Now?
你都已经派遣1.5万士兵去了西安哥拉
After you sent 15,000 troops into West Angola,
你都已经在电视上公开宣战了
after you went on TV and told this nation we were at war,
你都已经做了 现在想要听我的了...
after all that, you want to hear my...
谢谢你的问询 先生
thoughts? Thank you for asking, sir.
28个男人和3个女人
28 men and 3 women.
这场战争目前已经造成了这么多的伤亡了
That's how many casualties this war has cost us already.
我的想法和他们的是一样的
My thoughts are with them --
那31个士兵把他们的性命都牺牲在了
the 31 service members who have lost their lives
一场不必要的战争里
in an unnecessary war.
你的报告里有提到他们的名字吗
Does your report even mention their names?
里面有揭示为什么
Does it reveal the reason why
他们会被送上战场吗
they were sent into battle in the first place?
因为我完全不知道
'cause I sure as hell don't know it.
我说出来了 先生 这就是我的想法
There you have it, sir -- my thoughts.
这些无意义的公♥关♥文件是无法改变我的想法的
Some meaningless P.R. document isn't going to change them.
把这份报告拿回你的办公室去
Take this report back to your office...
好好看一看
And read it.
我想吃炖牛肉
I want beef stew.
今天的特色菜可没有
Well, that wasn't one of today's specials.
炖牛肉
Beef stew.
然后我还要橙味冰淇淋当甜点
And then I would like an orange creamsicle for dessert.
橙味的 记好了
Orange -- that's important.
我知道他们还有其他口味的
I know they have the others --
比如蓝莓味的 酸橙味的
blue-raspberry, lime --
但我是吃着橙味的长大的
but I grew up on the orange ones.
我要吃上这样的一餐
This is the meal I would like,
然后赶紧在我脑袋上开一枪
then I would like to be shot in the head!
你想被一枪爆头是吗
You want to be shot in the head?
-是的 -你为什么会被一枪爆头
- Yes. - Why would you be shot in the head?
因为我反正要死了 我想选择死亡方式
Because I'm going to die, and I want to decide how!
他们如愿开战了
They've got their war.
我看到你们的脸了 你们一定会杀了我
I've seen your face. You have to kill me.
我知道规矩的
I know how this works.
奥利维亚
Oh, Olivia.
我很遗憾 你完全理解错了
I'm so sorry. You've got this all wrong.
我不会杀你的 短期内不会
I'm not gonna kill you, not anytime soon.
这可是个长♥期♥的活儿
This is a long-term gig
至少还要持续个三年吧
for at least the next three years or so,
直到总统任期结束
until the end of the president's term.
当然 在那之后 我肯定得杀了你
But after that, sure, yeah, I'll have to kill you,
但那事还远着呢
but that's so far down the road
我们现在完全没必要谈那个
there's no point in really even talking about it now.
你真不该杀了奥特的
You shouldn't have killed Otto.
他是这里的大厨
He was the chef,
我看看能不能弄到你想要的冰淇淋吧
but I will see what I can do about that creamsicle.
我们针对伊恩·伍兹的卫星电♥话♥做了追踪
We gave Ian Woods' sat phone a ping.
它会通过连接最近的卫星做出回应
It'll respond by connecting to the nearest satellite.
-所以...-卫星都是与地理位置保持一致的
- So... - Satellites are geo-synchronous.
它们总是在同一地点的上空航行
They always fly over the same place.
所以只要能定位到卫星 就能找到丽芙
So we find the satellite, we find Liv.
摩洛哥
Morocco.
找到她了
Got her!
不 等等 她在柬埔寨
No, wait. She's in Cambodia.
哈瓦那 到底是怎么回事啊
Havana? What's going on?
他把自己的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
He's bouncing his cellphone's signal
在整个卫星网络之间来回变动
across the entire satellite network.
她可能在这些地点中的任何一个
She could be in any of these locations.
我们不可能找得到她的
There's no way to find her.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我以为你和副总统
I thought you and the vice president
此刻肯定在某个地方发♥情♥
would be off rutting somewhere,
以庆祝你们的胜利呢
celebrating your victory.
我就是为此事而来的
That's why I'm here.
我与此事毫无关系
I have nothing to do with this.
你必须相信我
You have to believe me.
现在有点神经质了是吗 那也是难免的
Oh, feeling squeamish? I don't blame you.
毕竟绑♥架♥是项重罪嘛
Kidnapping's a felony, after all.
昨晚有个人闯进了我家
A man broke into my house last night --
-奥利维亚的某个手下 -你以为呢
- one of Olivia's people. - What did you expect?
你难道觉得他们不会竭尽所能
You didn't think they'd do everything in their power
把宝贵的奥利维亚救回来吗
to get their precious Olivia back?
竭尽所能 是吗
Everything in their power? Huh?
你是说像这样吗
You mean like this?
如果她回不来 他会杀了我的
He'll kill me if she doesn't come back.
他会找到我 然后杀了我的
He'll find me, and he'll kill me.
奥利维亚肯定会回来的
Well, Olivia will come back.
安德鲁的目的达到了 他们会放了她的
Andrew's getting his war. They'll have to release her.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
你很聪明 梅莉 你了解安德鲁的
You're smart, Mellie, and you know Andrew.
你真以为他的目的只是战争吗
Do you really think he's gonna stop at the war,
现在奥利维亚·波普在他手里...
or do you think that now that he has Olivia Pope --
而且他知道了她多么有用
now that he realizes how much she's worth --
他会不断地提出要求
he's just gonna keep demanding and demanding
直到我们一干二净 再也拿不出东西
until none of us have anything left to give?
我相信等合同签订之前 我们会好好考虑的
I'm sure we'll keep that in mind when we're awarding contracts.
但目前 议员
But for now, senator,
我们的关注焦点是西安哥拉的人♥民♥
our focus is the people of West Angola.
没错
Right.
谢谢你 晚安 议员
Thank you. Good night, senator.
今晚怎么工作到这么晚
You're working late tonight.
总统要我...
The, uh, president asked me to --
把奥利维亚·波普还给他
Give him back Olivia Pope.
他告诉你了
He told you that?
你到底有何目的 安德鲁
What are your intentions, Andrew?
你到底站在谁那一边
Whose side are you on?
-谁那一边 -要么是我和你
- Whose side? - Is it gonna be you and me,
要么是你和伊丽莎白·诺斯
or are you and Elizabeth North
共同筹谋坐进总统办公室
planning to ride off into the oval together?
-因为如果是那样 -听我说
- Because if that's the case... - Listen to me.
听我说
Listen to me.
伊丽莎白是我犯下的一个错误
Elizabeth was a mistake.
-菲茨禁止我们相见 -不
- Fitz forced us to stop seeing each other. - No.
菲茨只是让你做了一个选择
Fitz forced you to make a choice,
你也作出了选择
And you made your choice.
那是个错误的选择
And it was the wrong one.
相信我
Believe me.
没有你 这一切于我又有何意义 梅莉
None of this means anything to me, Mel, without you.
总统办公室是属于你和我的
It's gonna be you and me in the Oval.
从现在起 只有你和我
From now on, it's you and me.
我们必须重新考虑下这场战争的媒体策略 塞勒斯
We have to rethink our media strategy for this war, Cyrus.
媒体咄咄逼人 而我无力招架
This is shark week, and I'm the chum.
罗纳德·泽格勒
Ron Ziegler.
尼克松政♥府♥的新闻发言人吗
From the Nixon administration?
数年之间他每晚都要向媒体解释越南战争
He had to explain Vietnam every night for years --
他是这门发言艺术的大♥师♥
a master at his craft.
你想成为这样的人吗 小红
Don't you want to be a master at your craft, Red?
这是不能同日而语的
Depends -- do I get to go
我们生活的这个网络发达
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表