剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
他没能回家 我们都回不了家了
He didn't go home. We're not going home.
对不起 但我们都回不了家了
I'm sorry, but we are not going home.
你有在乎的人吗
Do you have someone you care about,
有爱的人吗
someone you love?
我的 我的...
My -- my...
我的女儿凯拉
my daughter. Kira.
她六岁 到了五月就是七岁了
She's 6. She's gonna be 7 in May.
好
Okay.
你一定会逃出去的 为了凯拉好好活下去
So you're gonna get out of here and live for Kira.
因为她七岁生日那天 你一定要在场
Because you have to be there to see when she turns 7.
对吗
Right?
伊恩
Ian...
我知道现在情况非常糟糕
I know everything looks really bad right now
你也不认识我 但...
and you don't know me, but...
接下来我要说的
I'm gonna tell you something,
你一定要相信
and I need you to believe me.
我会把我们俩救出去的 好吗
I'm going to save us, okay?
好吗
Okay?
说出来
Say it.
你会把我们俩救出去的
You're going to save us.
没错 我会把我们俩救出去的
Yes. I'm going to save us.
怎么救
How?
我是奥利维亚·波普
I'm Olivia Pope.
这话一点用都没有 真是太好笑了
And it's funny because it's useless.
吃吧
Eat.
还凑合
It's not bad.
不好吃 但...
It's not good, but...
凑合
Not bad.
没错
Right.
我♥干♥记者这行就是为了混口饭
The journalism stuff, it pays the bills.
这么多年 我一直在写小说
I've been working on a novel for years,
如果把它卖♥♥了
but if I sold it,
我就能让整天陪着女儿了
I could have my daughter with me full-time,
安顿下来 娶个老婆
settle down, get married.
你离婚了吗
You're divorced?
她死了 她也是个记者
She died. She was a journalist, too.
在阿富汗遇上了汽车炸♥弹♥
Car bomb, Afghanistan.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry.
那你呢
What about you?
没结过婚
Never married.
就这样 你就告诉我这个吗
That's it? That's all I get?
是啊
Yeah.
我们还得来点威士忌
We need more whiskey!
我一直梦到某个特种部队
I have this recurring dream that some army special forces team
闯进来 一枪打爆他们的头
breaks in here and blows their brains out.
那真是太棒了
That would be nice.
奥利维亚 那你呢
Olivia, what about you?
我现在好好地检查下你的背部
I'm methodically checking your back
看看是否有人在你无意识的时候
to see if someone may have inserted
给你植入追踪设备
a tracking device under your skin that you don't know about,
而你正是希望如此
and you are hoping they did.
如果有的话 他们会找到我们的
They'll find us if there's a tracking device.
那你觉得会有是因为...
And you think there might be one because...
我母亲就被植入过
My mother had one.
我父亲在母亲身体内放了一个而我母亲不知道
My father put one in my mother, and she didn't know.
你父亲难道是
And your father is...
艾克·特纳[黑人歌♥手]
Ike Turner?
你太搞笑了
Very funny.
我希望给我植入追踪器的人不是他
I hope he isn't the one who put the tracking device in me.
如果是他 他不会来找我的
If he did, he won't come find me.
我们分道扬镳了
We parted ways.
听了你这些话 我忍♥不住好奇
I can't believe I'm about to string these words together
想到了一个荒唐的问题
to form this ridiculous question,
但除了你父亲外 你还希望是谁
but who do you hope put a tracking device in you
给你植入追踪器
other than your father?
好吧 那我不多问了
Right. And that is all I get.
我不想伤你的心
Well, I hate to break it to you,
但不管你希望是谁
but whoever they are,
他们都让你失望了 因为你背部什么也没有
they failed you because there is nothing there.
抱歉 我只是 我刚燃起一点希望
Sorry. I just -- I got my hopes up.
真不敢相信我竟然燃起了希望
I can't believe I got my hopes up.
会有人找到我们的 会的
Someone will find us. It's going to happen.
是啊 当然
Yeah, sure.
伊恩
Ian.
如果我不见了
If I'm missing...
如果我失踪了
If I'm missing,
美国总统肯定在找我
the president of the United States is looking for me.
他会到处找我
He's looking for me everywhere,
不找到我
and he will not stop
他是不会罢休的
until he finds me.
会有人找到我们的
Someone will find us.
五分钟后我就进来
Five minutes and then I'm coming in.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟后我就进来
Five minutes, then I'm coming in.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟后我就进来 姑娘
Five minutes and then I'm coming in, girlie.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟后我就进来
Five minutes, then I'm coming in.
五分钟后我就进来
Five minutes and then I'm coming in.
你知道的 亲爱的 五分钟
You know the drill, honey pie. Five minutes.
五分钟后我就进来
Five minutes and then I'm coming in.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟哦 姑娘
Five minutes, girlie.
五分钟后
Five minutes and then --
你就进来 我知道
You're coming in. I know.
快点
Oh, come on.
你这个蠢货
Stupid bitch.
是你逼我们的
Now you've done it.
你做了什么 丽芙 你做了什么
What did you do? Liv, what did you do?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得我看起来像是在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
不行
Not the plan!
开枪啊
Do it.
别说话 奥利维亚
Quiet, Olivia.
闭嘴
Shut up!
来啊
Do it!
你要是打死她 知道你会是什么下场吗
You shoot her, you know what happens to you?
你要是毁了他的大计 你知道他会有多生气的
You mess with his payday, you know how mad he'll be!
你不能这么做 不行
You can't do it! No!
把枪收起来
Put that gun down!
你还敢大叫"开枪啊"
And, you, "Do it!"?
你有什么资格嘲讽他
You're taunting him because what?
管事的人不在
The man in charge isn't here
所以你知道我们不能杀了你吗
because you know we can't kill you?
那让你觉得自己很重要吗
And does that make you feel important?
你很享受 是吗
Are you enjoying this?!
不能这样轻易地放过她
She doesn't just get to get away with this!
我受够了这个贱♥人♥ 我受够你了
I'm sick of that bitch! I'm sick of you!
-古斯 -不 我想出口气
- Gus - No! I want mine!
我想出口气
I want mine!
他说得对
He's right.
你必须因企图逃跑而受到惩罚
You're gonna have to be punished for trying to escape.
你们不能把我怎么样
You can't do anything to me.
什么
What?
-不要 -就要
- No. - Yes.
-不要 -奥利维亚
- No! - Olivia!
我是不能杀你 但正如奥特所说
Oh, I can't kill you, but like Otto here says,
有些事比死亡还要可怕得多
there are things much scarier, much worse than death.
比如说 他的死
Like, say, his death!
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表