剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
一切都好像顺理成章
nothing is complicated.
我想要那样的生活
I want that.
我需要那样的生活
I need that.
你进来 行吗
Will you please come in?
-奥利维亚 -别叫我奥利维亚
- Olivia - Not Olivia.
是艾莉克斯
Alex.
艾莉克斯
Alex.
这儿怎么样了
How's it going in here?
格兰特夫人 你是个律师
Mrs. Grant! You're a lawyer.
事实上你是不是成绩比你丈夫更好
In fact, didn't you do better in law school than your husband?
你是不是班里的第一
Weren't you first in your class?
我在什么地方读到过
I read that somewhere.
快进来 坐下
Come in. Sit down.
也许你可以回答我的问题
Maybe you can answer my questions.
我很乐意 你的问题一定一针见血
I'd be happy to -- and I'm sure your questions are spot-on --
可是苏珊 我们快没有时间了
But, Susan, we are running out of time.
这个国家极需这个法案
The country needs this bill now.
总统先生极需这个法案
The President needs this bill now.
你也极需这个法案
And you need this bill now.
这样你就可以宣布参加参议院竞选
So you can announce your senate run.
谁和你说的
Who told you that?
没人 我猜到的
No one. I just assumed.
开诚布公地说
I mean, let's be honest,
这才是我在这儿的原因不是吗
that's the real reason I'm here, right?
这样你就能代替我的参议员之位
So you can take my senate seat and then not have to worry
在竞选总统时不必顾虑副总统那个竞争对手
about a competitive V.P. when you run for president.
这真是个绝好的计划
It's a genius plan.
你会成为一个很好的总统的 格兰特夫人
You'd make an excellent president, Mrs. Grant.
所以 你对法案有什么看法
So, what do you think of the bill?
因为对于联邦监管这个部分
Because for the life of me, I cannot wrap my head around
我就没搞懂过
the section on federal oversight.
你懂吗
Can you?
我...
I...
不得不说 其实我还没有完整地...
have to confess that I have not read it...
看过
in its entirety.
你应该看完才对
Well, you should.
一旦你宣布参选 会遇到很多问题的
'Cause you'll get questions. Once you announce.
你觉得我会很快宣布参选吗
So, do you think that I will be able to announce soon?
现在还不好说
Hard to say.
不过今天 我得在这儿待整晚了
I mean, at this point, I could be here all night.
我得叫点吃的 你饿吗
I was gonna order dinner. You hungry?
市长谋杀了自己的妻子 但我们动不了他
The Mayor kills his wife and can't be touched.
整个城市都被他掌控
He's got the whole city in his pocket --
警♥察♥ 公会 法官
cops, unions, judges.
没有发现叫米奇的
No sign of anyone named Mickey.
总有办法的
There's always another move.
再这样下去我要吐了
I think my next move's to throw up.
-停下 -我又不会真吐
- Stop. - I'm not really gonna --
不是说你 停一下电视
No, the TV. Pause it.
倒回去
Go back.
怎么了
What is it?
娜塔莉打了那人 对吧
Natalie fought the guys, right?
市长夫人的搜查工作仍在继续
看到那人的绷带了吗
See the bandage?
天啊
Oh, my god.
我们要找的不是米奇 他不叫米奇
We've been looking for Mickey. Mickey isn't his name.
等等 你的意思是
Wait -- why do you say that?
什么
What?
什么 怎么会不是真名
Wait, why isn't that his -- oh.
我明白了 他的耳朵
Wow. I see. The ears.
-是说耳朵 -耳朵
- The ears. - The ears.
-真大 -太大了
- So big. - So very big.
米奇是他的外号♥
Mickey's a nickname.
他就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
马文·赫尔利姆·欧康纳
Marvin Helmsley O'connor.
朋友们都叫他米奇
"Mickey" to his friends.
过去的13年里
Been Mayor Verrano's personal driver
一直是威朗诺市长的私人司机
for the past 13 years.
与犯罪家族伯纳姆也保持了常年的联♥系♥
Also a longtime associate of the Burnham crime family.
市长可不想让人知道这些
Something the mayor doesn't exactly like to advertise.
我黑进了米奇在市里的轿车 查了GPS
I hacked into the GPS of Mickey's town car --
谋杀发生时 他的车
he was parked outside the mayor's house
停在市长家门口
at the time of the murder.
我还黑进了他的手♥机♥
Also hacked his cellphone --
案发前后有同一个电♥话♥出现
one call right before the murder, one call right after.
事后第二天
And a $20,000 deposit
他的海外账户就多了两万美金
appeared in his offshore account the next day.
他破门而入 伪造成抢劫
He breaks in, fakes a robbery,
杀了上司出轨的老婆
kills his boss's cheating wife,
然后赚了两万块
and collects 20 grand.
杀人费
Hell of a tip.
可以了吗 我们能抓住这家伙吗
So, that's it? We can nail this guy?
将威朗诺绳之以法
Put Verrano away?
但没有证据 我们抓不了他
With that evidence? No.
想要抓住威朗诺
To put Verrano away would require
-需要法庭证据 -已经被我们清理掉了
- either forensic evidence... - which we cleaned up.
或是目击者证词
...or witness testimony.
就是你 马库斯
That's you, Marcus.
如果想要为娜塔莉·威朗诺的死伸张正义
You have to testify if what you want is justice
你就必须出庭作证
for Natalie Verrano's death.
如果不想 我可以和市长协商
If you don't, I can work out a deal with the mayor,
以你出庭作证为威胁
leverage the threat of your testimony
让他出局
to get him to drop out of the race.
-你会赢的 -我来理一理
- You'll win. - Let me get this straight.
我雇了你 你却让我出庭
I hire you, and you tell me to go on record
承认自己与威朗诺的妻子有染
saying I was sleeping with Verrano's wife.
你们拿钱就是毁人仕途的吗
I didn't know you got paid to ruin people's careers.
正义 或是你的事业
Justice or your career.
两者不可兼得
I can only get you one.
所以你想要什么
So, what do you want?
你先发言
You're going to go first.
宣布自己会干完这一届
You're going to announce that you will finish out your term,
但不会参加竞选
but that you are pulling out of the race.
并支持马库斯·沃克参选市长
You're going to endorse Marcus Walker for mayor.
然后你还要宣布
And then you will say that you're going to make it
你会不断寻找失踪的妻子
your personal crusade to find your missing wife,
从此从公众的视野里消失
and then you will disappear from public life.
你则要表达你对威朗诺市长的深切同情
You will express your sympathies to Mayor Verrano.
说自己非常遗憾
You will tell him how sorry you are
现在竞选落到这步田地
that he leaves the campaign under these circumstances,
并谦逊地接受他的推举
and then you will humbly accept his endorsement.
结束
And that's it.
保持申明的简洁明了
You will both keep it short and simple.
不回答任何问题
You will answer no questions.
结束后马上回到车里 我们离开
We will return to this car and drive away.
还有问题吗
Do you have any questions?
那贱♥货♥是罪有应得
That bitch got what was coming to her.
给我记好了
Remember that.
正如我所说 这是我一生最黑暗的时期
As I've said, this is the hardest day of my life.
但让我欣慰的是 这座我所爱的城市
But I'm comforted knowing that the city that I love
将被能力卓越的马库斯·沃克所接管
is gonna be in good hands with Marcus Walker.
谢谢各位的支持
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你 威朗诺市长
Thank you, Mayor Verrano.
我一生都在追求公正
My whole life has been about justice.
为正义而战
Fighting for what's right.
马丁·路德·金曾说过 谎言终不得长久
Dr. King said a lie cannot live forever.
我想要揭露谎言
I've tried to expose those lies.
我想要揭示真♥相♥
I've tried to live the truth.
我希望自己和你一样 市长 但我做不到
I want to do that as your mayor, but I can't.
因为这一切都是谎言
Because this is a lie.
市长夫人没有失踪 她死了
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表