剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
No reading under the covers tonight, okay?
睡觉时间就要好好睡觉
"Bed" means bed.
现在我们该说什么呢
Now, what do we say?
晚安 房♥间
Good night, room.
晚安 月亮
Good night, moon.
晚安 简
Good night, Jane.
奥利维亚在哪
Where is Olivia?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know!
求你放了我
Please, let me go.
有人把奥利维亚抓走了
Someone took Olivia.
把你知道的都告诉我 否则我就进房♥去
Tell me what you know, or I will go in that room,
当着你面把她杀死在床上
and I will cut that girl open in her bed and make you watch.
我不知道谁抓走了她
I don't know who took her.
我发誓
I swear.
不过 我会查出来的 我保证
But -- but I'll find out. I-I promise.
我会查出来的
I'll find out.
你会查出来吗 去查吧
You'll find out? Find out.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你都做了什么
What did you do?
我们想对西安哥拉开战
We wanted a war in West Angola.
我在为我们争取对西安哥拉开战
I'm getting us a war in West Angola.
那就是我做的事
That's what I did.
通过绑♥架♥奥利维亚·波普来实现吗
By kidnapping Olivia Pope?
你需要冷静 莉兹
You need to calm down, Liz.
昨晚有个男人闯进我家
A man came to my house last night --
奥利维亚的一个亲信
some henchman of Olivia's.
他威胁我 他威胁我的女儿
He threatened me. He threatened my daughter.
这场战役一开始是你的主意
This war was your idea from day one.
你说战争对国家
You said it would be good for the country
对我们党和我们都有益
and good for the party and good for us.
那就是你说的
That's what you said,
可现在你又想中途退出
but now you want to quit the team in the middle of the game
就因为你不喜欢这种战术吗
because you don't like the play-calling?
那是不可能的
Doesn't work that way.
温斯洛死了 莉兹 库比亚克也死了
Winslow is gone, Liz. Kubiak is gone.
就只剩你和我了
It's just you and me.
而我将会成为下一任美国总统
And I'm gonna be the next president of the United States.
我想你不会希望错过这一时刻的
I don't think you want to miss that train.
所以深呼吸 把头摆正
So take a deep breath, get your head right,
加入到阵营里来
and get the hell on board.
我不建议任何的赦免
I'm not recommending any pardons.
那个人杀了杰瑞·格兰特
The man killed Jerry Grant.
所以我不建议赦免 我只是...
Which is why I'm not recommending a pardon. I'm simply...
我叫奥利维亚·波普
My name is Olivia Pope.
我是被胁迫到这里来的
I have been taken against my will.
司法部怎么会
Why would the Justice Department
考虑汤姆·拉尔森的赦免请求呢
even consider a pardon petition from Tom Larsen?
我只是把请求转达给总统先生
I'm simply bringing the petition to the president's attention.
现在他知道了 请求被拒绝
Well, now he's aware. Petition denied.
那是你的命令吗 总统先生
Is that your order, Mr. President?
如果拒绝 那我就会被杀死
Refuse, and I will be killed.
总统先生
Mr. President?
什么
What?
需要你拒绝赦免请求
Just need you to deny the pardon petition.
对汤姆·拉尔森的
For Tom Larsen.
我知道这的确很荒谬 可笑而且无礼
It's ridiculous, absurd, and offensive, I know,
-但是司法部长好像... -又来了...
- but the Attorney General seems to think -- - Oh, again, with the --
我要见他
I want to see him.
你要考虑赦免请求吗 总统先生
You want to consider the pardon petition, sir?
对汤姆·拉尔森的
For Tom Larsen?
如果杀了我儿子的人想请求我赦免
If the man who killed my son is gonna ask me for a pardon,
他可以当面向我提出
he can ask me directly.
我要见他
I want to see him.
感谢您考虑我的请求
Thank you for considering my petition.
我没有考虑你的请求
I'm not considering your petition.
我永远无法赦免你的作为
I would never consider pardoning you for what you did.
杰瑞的事我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry about Jerry. I am.
我对他没有任何偏见
I didn't have anything against him.
他是个好孩子...
He was a nice boy...
但他只是个孩子
but he was a boy.
而你是个男人
And you are a man,
一个伟大的男人
a great man,
我必须在好孩子和伟大的男人中选择
and I had to choose between a nice boy and a great man,
而我选择了伟大的男人 对此我不感到抱歉
and I chose the great man, and I am not sorry about that.
我感到骄傲
I am proud of that.
他是颗棋子
He was a sacrifice.
我也是棋子
I am a sacrifice.
要成就伟业就必须牺牲很多棋子
There are sacrifices that need to be made for greatness,
要垂名千古就必须扫清道路
brush that needs to be cleared for the path of history.
我想知道白宫里面我可以信任谁
I need to know who I can trust in the White House.
-你就是为了这个来的吗 -是的
- Is that why you're here? - Yes.
我的安保人员哪个可以信任
In my detail, who can I trust?
我在哪说话能不被人窃听
Where can I speak privately?
"为一绝世面容而发动千万艘战舰"
A "Face that launched a thousand ships."
-什么意思 -特洛伊的海伦
- What? - Helen of Troy --
梅涅劳斯打了十年的仗才把她抢回来
Menelaus got her back, but it took him 10 years of war.
你愿意派出千万艘战舰营救波普小姐吗
Will you launch a thousand ships to save Miss Pope?
你知道这件事
You know about this?
哪个安保人员能够信任
Who can you trust in your detail?
都不能信任 在哪能不被人窃听
No one. Where can you speak privately?
只有一个地方能够不被人窃听
The only place you could ever speak privately.
给我点时间
I need a minute.
聪明
Clever.
不是我的主意 是拉尔森特工想出来的
It wasn't my idea. It was agent Larsen's.
汤姆
Tom?
我身边都是抓走奥利维亚的那伙人 到处都是
The people who took olivia are all over me, everywhere.
除了这里 他提醒我的
Except here. He reminded me of that.
今早收到的 生还证明
I got it this morning -- proof of life.
她怎么样了
How is she?
接下来的两天还活着
Alive for the next two days.
我不能轻举妄动 不然他们会杀了她
I can't make a move, or they're gonna kill her.
我会尽量拖延时间
I'll delay going to war as long as possible,
但你要找到她
but you need to find her.
48小时之内完成此事
Do this within the next forty... ...forty-eight hours...
拒绝的话我就会被杀掉
Refuse, and I will be killed. ...killed.
开战
Declare war...war.
如果拒绝 那我就会被杀死
Refuse, and I will be killed.
48小时之内完成此事
Do this within the next 48 hours,
我便毫发无伤
and no harm will come to me.
拒绝的话我就会被杀掉
Refuse, and I will be killed.
她暗示什么了吗
Is there a coded message?
语法♥正♥常 也没有重复的话
There's no unusual syntax or repeated phrases.
没发现任何密语
I can't find any sign of a cipher.
地点呢
What about a location?
房♥间没有窗户 光线也没有变化
The room is windowless, so no changes in light,
麦克风也没录到周围的声音
and the microphone never picks up any ambient sound.
根本没法知道是在哪拍摄的
There's no way of telling where this is filmed.
再放一遍
Play it again.
看见了吗
Did you see that?
-没有 -是什么
- No. - What?
那里
That.
17秒的时候她喝了一口水
She takes a drink of water, 17 seconds,
举起水杯4秒钟
then holds the glass up for four seconds.
所以呢
So?
-究竟是什么 -那里
- Okay, what are we looking at? - That.
她让我们看玻璃杯上的倒影
She's showing us a reflection in the glass.
所以她说要喝水
That's why she asked for the water.
请给我一杯水
I need... a glass of water, please.
就是这个人 能放大吗
That's our guy. Can you enhance it?
放大这么多倍会丢失很多数据
Uh, there's too much data loss at this magnification.
我可以用视频相邻帧
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表