剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
I can use the adjoining frames of video
制♥作♥重新像素化的合成图像
to create a re-pixelated composite image.
应该能看清查出那人的身份
Might be good enough to form an I.D.
她在给我们线索
She's dropping bread crumbs.
你可以在外面等
You could wait outside the door.
好让你想办法在坐便器上找到武器吗
And have you find a way to make a weapon from the toilet seat?
这可不行
I don't think so.
把我当诱饵是不可能成功的
It's not going to work -- using me as bait.
他不会同意
He won't do it --
开战
Go to war.
总统不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
The president doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
其实我根本不在乎 反正我也能拿到报酬
Honestly, I don't care. I get paid either way.
但为了辩驳你 我们打个赌吧
But for argument's sake, let's wager.
一美元 我赌他会为你开战
$1 -- I bet you that he will go to war for you.
我赌一美元他会的
$1 says he does it.
不管他是不是总统 他是个男人
Because president or not, he's just a man --
一个难过 害怕的男人
A sad, terrified man
他弄丢了他的奥利维亚玩偶并想找回来
who's lost his Olivia doll and wants her back.
你可以说我浪漫
Call me a romantic,
但我赌一美元他爱你
but I wager a dollar that he loves you,
历史就是这么来的
and that's what makes the world go 'round --
感情 性 嫉妒 不安
Emotion, sex, jealousy, insecurities.
布♥什♥侵略伊♥拉♥克♥是为了报复他爸
Bush invaded Iraq to avenge his daddy.
克♥林♥顿♥轰炸塞尔维亚是为了忘记莫妮卡
Clinton bombed Serbia so we'd forget about Monica.
至于拿破仑...
Napoleon -- well...
拿破仑...
Napoleon...
总统会开战的 奥利维亚
The president will go to war, Olivia,
他会满足我们的要求
and he will meet our demands.
这就是历史 这就是爱情
History says so. Love says so.
这就是我的看法
I say so.
我和你赌
I'll wager you that.
敢赌吗
Is it a bet?
"他们的要求"
"Their demands."
什么
What?
你说他会满足我们的要求
You said he'd meet our demands,
如果你是发号♥施令的人
which would be accurate
会说"我的要求" 但你没有
if you were the one calling the shots, but you're not.
掌权的另有他人 真正的权力
Out there, someone else has the power, real power.
他们提出要求 你执行命令
They make the demands. You follow orders.
你就是个小卒 走狗
You're a pawn, a puppet.
你可真是个美人啊
You are a pretty thing,
是吧
aren't you, huh?
要是不能完璧归赵
It would be such a shame
就太可惜了 你说呢
to return you damaged, wouldn't it?
好了
Now...
30秒内要是不♥穿♥好衣服收拾好
If you're not dressed and ready to go in 30 seconds,
你就再也别想洗澡了
this is the last bath you'll get.
QR10面部识别系统一无所获
QR-10 facial recognition isn't picking anything up.
他破门而入抓走丽芙 一共用了不到30秒
He breaks in and scoops up Liv in less than 30 seconds.
这家伙是高手
The guy's a pro.
总能在数据库里找到的
He's got to be on a database somewhere.
我可以联♥系♥国外的人脉
Well, I can reach out to foreign contacts --
国际刑♥警♥部 以色列情报局 英国♥军♥情六处
Interpol, Mossad, MI6.
不好意思 请问那位黑人小姐呢
Excuse me? Where's the black lady?
什么
What?
那位黑人小姐 管事儿的那位
The black lady, the one in charge.
奥利维亚现在不在
Olivia's not here right now.
有什么能帮您的吗
Can -- can we help you with something?
我要和那位黑人小姐谈谈
I want to talk to the black lady.
奥利维亚一时半会儿回不来
Olivia may not be back for a while.
如果您能告知姓名
If you give me your name...
我叫罗丝 一时半会儿是多久
My name is Rose, and how long is "a while"?
我们也可以帮您的 罗丝
Are you sure I can't help you, Rose?
-你是黑人小姐吗 -不是
- Are you the black lady? - No.
那你就帮不了我 我明天再来吧
Then you can't help me, can you? I'll be back tomorrow.
西安哥拉的十处人口最密集的地区
Four of West Angola's 10 most populous areas
西安哥拉
有四处是被反叛军控制的
are under rebel control.
空袭是不可能的
Air strikes are a nonstarter,
可能会造成大量的平民伤亡
gven the amount of civilian casualties they'd endure.
地面作战会比较好
Ground troops give us better odds,
但这两处的河流
but these two rivers here and here
意味着我们只能从西面和南面进攻
mean we can only approach from the west and south.
这两条都是季节性河流 是吗
Those rivers are seasonal, yes?
是的 总统先生
Correct, Mr. President.
那么再等四到六周
So waiting the four to six weeks
-就是旱季了 -四到六周
- for dry season to begin... - Four to six weeks?
抱歉打断您
Excuse me for talking out of turn,
但这实在太长了
but that's too long a wait.
我要保证我们的士兵不会遭到埋伏
I'm making sure our soldiers don't walk into an ambush.
如果等到河流干涸
And if we wait for the rivers to run dry,
谁又能保证反叛军不会利用这段时间
how do we know the rebels won't use that time
再次密谋并在我国本土发动一场袭击呢
to plot and execute another attack on our home soil?
这不过是一种假设
You're talking about hypothetical risks.
我体内还残留着弹片呢
Tell that to the shrapnel in my ass.
副总统先生 我觉得...
Mr. Vice President, I think that's --
您的地盘 您说了算 总统先生
Your room, your call, Mr. President.
我只是给您提个醒 等待也会造成严重的后果
I'd just hate for you to forget that waiting has consequences.
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
塞勒斯
Cyrus?
塞勒斯
Cyrus.
国内的媒体都在问
Flacks at state are asking who's on the list
进攻西安哥拉都会联合哪些国家
for the coalition for West Angola.
你什么意思
What's your point?
我就是想问 进攻西安哥拉
My point is, um, who is on the list
都会联合哪些国家
for the coalition for West Angola?
菲茨讨厌副总统
Fitz hates the vice president.
我们都讨厌副总统
We all hate the vice president.
到底会联合哪些国家
Anyway, the list for the coalition?
那他为什么会听他的话
So why is he listening to him?
副总统听谁的话
Why is the vice president listening to who?
为什么菲茨会听副总统的话
Why is Fitz listening to the vice president?
为什么副总统一下子成了心腹
Why is the vice president suddenly in?
副总统没成为心腹
The vice president is not in.
我出局了 他不听我的了
I'm out. He is not listening to me.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
头一遭 这里一切正常
For once, everything around here is fine.
小红
Red...
我不知道进攻西安哥拉
...I don't know who is on the list
要联合哪些国家
for the coalition for West Angola.
我都不知道进攻西安哥拉还要联合盟军
I didn't know there was a coalition for West Angola.
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out! Now.
没有匹配
失败了
It failed.
再来一次
Do it again.
我已经试了22次了
I ran it 22 times.
QR10识别系统没有找到匹配的图像
Qr-10 doesn't recognize the facial image.
-监听方面也没有什么结果吗 -没有
- No chatter? - No chatter.
你那边也没有结果吗
Nothing from your contacts?
完全没有
Nothing.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你又要去哪儿
Where are you going?
哈克
Huck.
你要是敢叫 我就扭断她的脖子
If you scream, I'll break her neck.
就跟掰断一株嫩芽一样轻松
Snap it like a twig.
你没有信守承诺 莉兹
You didn't do what you promised, Lizzie.
你要是伤害我女儿 奥利维亚·波普就没命了
If you hurt my daughter, Olivia Pope is dead.
没错
True.
那么
So...
我该怎么办
what to do?
我该怎么办
What to do?
晚安 先生
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表