剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
不是"弄丢"
Not "lost."
-她被人劫走了 -是专业团伙
- She's been taken. - These are professionals.
说得好像你不专业似的
Well, that distinguishes them from you, now, doesn't it?
你钓鱼吗
Do you fish?
不
No.
知道吗 不喜欢钓鱼的人
You know, people who don't fish
认为钓鱼又蠢又无聊
think that fishing is lazy or boring,
但实情恰恰相反
but it is the complete opposite.
有几百个细致的决定等着你去做
There are a hundred little decisions to be made,
数百个变量等着你去考虑
variables to be considered.
而你永远也无法确定哪个决定和变量最关键
And you're never quite sure what made the difference.
我甩钩是不是甩得太偏左
Did I cast too high, too far to the left?
我收钩是不是收得太快或太慢
Did I reel it in too slow or -- or -- or too fast?
诱饵是不是太复杂或太难找
Is the lure too shiny or too dull?
我是在这里钓还是要去那边
Do I stay here, or should I go over there?
你知道这跟运气无关 但你不知道
And you know it's not luck, but you do not know...
无关的程度有多大
by how much.
凡人都很容易预测
People are predictable,
狗改不了吃屎 无聊至极
unchanging, monotonous.
他们说同样的套话
They use the same language,
找同样的借口 犯同样的错误
they offer the same excuses, they make the same mistakes.
凡人永远让你失望
People are endlessly disappointing
因为你总期望他们能有所变化
because you hope they won't be.
我知道她会需要我
I knew that she would need me.
我知道你会来这里求我帮忙
I knew that you'd come here begging for help.
太容易了 太让我失望了
This was all predictable, all disappointing.
所以我才喜欢钓鱼
This is why I am fishing,
因为在这儿我永远不会失望
because I am never disappointed out here,
因为我无所期待
because I don't expect anything,
因为一切皆有可能
because anything is possible.
这里充满了希望 甚至失败也是一种希望
I can be hopeful out here, even in failure,
我知道如果我去那边 那棵树下
because I know if I just go out there, around that tree,
可能就会有所不同了 就会有什么不一样了
it might be different, something might be different,
而正是我的什么举动
something...I do
触发了这种变化
might make a difference.
她是你女儿啊
She's your daughter.
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
你要想撒尿就赶紧
If you got to go, go now.
我可不想跟上回似的
I don't want a repeat of our last road trip.
他说得对 你就跟小孩子似的憋不住尿
He's right. You got the bladder control of a toddler.
-什么 我 -没错 回校之后
- Wait. Me? - Yeah, when we get back to school,
去查查前列腺吧 真的
have your prostate checked, seriously.
-是你拖我们后腿的好吧 -我才没有
- You're the one that made us late. - How? No, I didn't.
给我闭嘴 赶紧装车
Just shut up and load the damn car.
有哪个晕车的人
Like, who stands up Iranian terrorists
-能面对伊朗恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -闭嘴
- 'cause they're carsick? - Shut up!
"人家恶心了啦 爹地"
"I don't feel good, daddy. Please..."
只要让我坐副驾 我就没事
Hey, I just need to sit shot, all right, and I'm fine.
快他妈给我闭嘴
I said shut your fat mouths
否则我把你俩的脑浆子打出来
or I'll blow both of your overeducated brains
然后我自己去换人
all over this freaking wall and do the exchange myself!
这个主意怎么样
Does that sound like a good idea to you?
-不好 不好 -这主意很不好
- Yeah, sure thing. - Very, very bad idea.
赶紧装车
Just load up the car.
你想自己开车啊 小公主
Oh, did you want to drive, pretty princess?
开口说就行啊
All you got to do is ask.
美国中♥央♥情报局
有预约吗 女士
Appointment, ma'am?
我是白宫新闻秘书
I'm the White House press secretary.
这样的话你就更应该
Which should make it very easy
有预约了 女士
for you to get an appointment, ma'am.
-事情紧急 我要和局长谈谈 -女士
- This is urgent -- I need to speak to the director. - Ma'am!
艾比·惠兰来电
为什么现在不让我们的人出手救她出来
Why can't we move in, extract her now?
派支小队去那里要用多久
How long to scramble a team to this location?
两个多小时吧
Two hours and change.
-那就派 -塞勒斯
- Do it. - Cyrus.
太晚了 看
Too late. Look.
艾比·惠兰来电
我们用卫星追踪他们 看他们去哪里
We follow them on the satellite, see where they go.
如果目标成功交换
That asset gets exchanged,
我们就得从海湾发射导弹了
and we're launching missiles from the gulf.
只有这一个办法 也是最好的办法
It's the only play, the smart play.
我们之前说好了的 这是最好的办法
We agreed, that's the smart play.
我知道 我知道之前是怎么说的
I know. I know what we agreed.
前面
Up ahead.
到地方了
Here we go.
准备完毕 目标锁定 等您下令了
We're armed. Target locked. On your order.
等等
Just wait.
我决不允许他们离开那里
I can't let them leave this location.
等她到他们手里再说
Just wait till they have her.
-准备开火 -准备好了
- Ready to fire? - Ready.
看起来俄♥国♥人已经得到了目标
Looks like the Russians are acquiring the asset.
-瞄准目标 -瞄准目标
- Target locked? - Target locked.
把画面拉近
Zoom in.
-先别开火 -待命
- Stand by to fire. - Standing by.
-我说拉近画面 -什么
- Z-zoom in, I said! - What?!
放大接头人那里
On the meet! Zoom in!
-拉近画面 -再拉近点
- Zoom in. - All the way.
目标正在撤退
Subjects are retreating.
-开火 -别
- Fire! - No!
命令是什么
What's the order?
-我说了开火 -不 别开火
- I said fire! - No, don't! Don't fire!
不要开火
Do not fire!
我认识那个人
I know that man.
-什么 -不得开火
- What?! - Hold your fire!
把她交过来
Hand her over.
哥们儿
Uh, hey!
你们已经拿到人了 没必要这样对吧
Hey, you got what you came for. No need for the theatrics, da?
你好 斯蒂芬
Hi, Stephen.
你好 丽芙
Hi, Liv.
这些都是你的人吗
These are your guys?
没错
These are my guys.
没事了 你安全了
It's okay. It's okay. You're safe.
你安全了 你安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
我在这儿呢
You're with me.
不用怕了 丽芙 没事了
It's okay, Liv. It's okay.
斯蒂芬·芬奇
Stephen Finch.
我猜是你搞的鬼吧
I'm assuming that was you?
我听说他之前在圣彼得堡工作
I heard he was working out of St. Petersburg.
我找国际刑♥警♥帮忙找到了他
I got interpol to track him down.
我觉得值得一试
Thought it was worth a shot.
我不知道你俩这么好
I didn't know you two were close.
知道吗
Well, you know,
一旦做了角斗士 那一辈子都是
once a gladiator, always a gladiator, right?
角斗士 什么意思
Gladiators. What is that?
干得好 小红
Well done, Red.
"干得好"
"Well done"?
你今天差点杀了她
You almost killed her today.
-是的 -而且他全然不知
- Yes. - And he has no idea.
只要你不告诉他
Not unless you tell him.
我们国家的命运
The fate of our nation is more important
远比一个人的性命和自♥由♥重要
than the life and liberty of one individual.
20亿 你值20个亿呢
$2 billion. You're worth $2 billion.
你不是一个人 丽芙 你简直是个小国家
You're not a person, Liv. You're a small country.
俄♥罗♥斯♥帮派组织欠你人情吗
The Russian gang owed you a favor?
为这种寡头政♥治♥执政者工作有它的好处
Well, working for the oligarchs has its perks.
听着 我...
Listen, I'm...
很抱歉哈里森出事后我没联♥系♥你
I'm sorry I didn't call after Harrison.
我想过 只是...
I wanted to. I just --
没关系
It's all right.
我也曾玩过失踪
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表