剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
我希望这种状态能持续下去
I'd like to make sure it stays that way.
是啊
Yeah.
-你能继续盯着她吗 -行
- You mind staying on her? - Sure.
但我不白干
But I don't work for free.
好 各位 开动吧
Okay, people. Let's go.
好
Okay.
既然苏给每一个客户都起了代号♥
Since Sue invented nicknames for all of her clients,
那只需要把代号♥破解出来就行了
it's just a matter of deciphering who's who.
我们已经知道"吸尘器"是指谁了
Well, we already know who the Dustbuster is,
解出一个了
so that's one down.
有一些比比较容易
Some of them should be easier to identify than others.
"橙剂"是位头发没染好的参议员
"Agent Orange" -- senator with a bad dye job.
整个参议院就一位是红发 那就是
There's only one redhead in the senate and that's --
肯塔基州参议员布莱克
Senator Blake of Kentucky?
此人显然喜欢用口的
Who apparently takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
苏书中说她和"纸牌戏"的约会
Sue writes that her hookups with "Slapjack"
总是安排在股市行情不好的日子
always coincided with days the stock market tumbled.
是证交委的人 还是美联储的
Someone from the S.E.C.? The FED?
难道是财政部
The Department of Treasury?
"纸牌戏"先生还会说流利的
Slapjack's also fluent
阿♥拉♥伯语 中文和俄语
in Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
世界银行 国际货币基金组织
World Bank? IMF.
原来有一位国际货币基金组织的执行理事
Turns out an IMF executive director used his credit card
在苏家附近用信♥用♥卡♥叫了外卖♥♥
to order takeout around the corner from Sue's place.
是这位
This guy.
好 下一个是谁
All right, who's next?
巧克力棒
"Butterfinger."
是内政部长
Secretary of the Interior.
巧克力棒
摩托头
摩托头
"Motorhead."
阿根廷大使
Argentine ambassador.
操纵杆
推进器
-"自己动" -缉毒局局长
- "Sit-and-spin." - D.E.A. Director.
自己动
大峡谷
"The Gulch."
能源部长
Energy secretary.
大峡谷
提包客
驯马人
大巴掌
本生灯
只剩一个了 医生
Only one left. "The doctor."
医生
就是猜不出来是谁
Ww can't figure him out.
卫生局局长是个女的
The Surgeon General is a woman.
卫♥生♥部♥长和卫生与公众服务部部长也是女的
So is the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
医生
The doctor.
医生
The doctor.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
我的天
Oh, my god!
第七章 可火♥辣♥了
Chapter seven. Good stuff.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my god! - What?
医生 说的不是他的职业
The doctor -- it's not his occupation,
而是他的姓名首字母
It's his initials.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
DR 丽芙 DR
D.R.? Liv, D.R.
她写了本书
She wrote a book?
那是我当代课教师的时候
It was back when I was substitute teaching.
我心如死灰 想找点乐子
I was dead inside. I needed to feel.
-恶心 -别说了 艾比
- Disgusting! - Not helpful, Abby.
我从来不喜欢秋千 太没劲
I never liked the swings. Swings are safe.
前后晃的 一遍遍没新意
Back and forth. Same thing over and over --
高也高不哪去
An easy high.
我总是去玩爬猴架
I always went for the jungle gym.
你不得不使劲爬 自己爬到顶上去
You have to work to climb it, scramble it, claw your way up.
很难爬
It's difficult.
尤其是当你是个又胖又基的四眼仔的时候
Hard as hell if you're the fat, gay kid in glasses.
我知道你是个叛徒
Now, I know you're a traitor,
但是法规委员会那帮老古板参议员
but the conservative senators on the rules committee
手上有我需要的支持票
whose votes we need,
在他们眼里 你是个正经 有身份
they see you as a decent, respectful,
有影响的美国公民
influential American.
你去办吧
Go figure.
总统需要他们投票支持警用执法记录仪
The president needs votes on police body cameras.
我已经不在法规委员会了
Well, I'm on leave from the RNC.
我要给我自己 给我女儿一点时间了
Taking time for myself, for my daughter.
我得提醒你 在你那小政♥变♥失败之后
Let me remind you, after your little failed coup,
你就归我使唤了 你的时间就是我的时间
you work for me, your time is my time,
所以别躲在秋千架上闲晃 去国会山上
so get your ass off the swings, get up on the Hill,
把票给我拉来
get me my votes.
明白了吗
Understood?
先生们 先生们
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们
Gentlemen!
先生们 拜托冷静一下
Gentlemen, please, if you'll just calm down,
让我说说这事该怎么办
I'll explain how this is going to work.
我同意
I'm in.
苏要求300万美元换她这本书
Sue has offered to sell us the book for $3 million.
平均到你们每个人就是17万5千美元
That's $175,000 from each of you.
停 停
Okay. Okay!
她的书稿会彻底毁掉 而苏也同意
The manuscript will be destroyed, and Sue agrees
再也不写与你们及此事相关的书
never to write about any of you or any of this again.
好极了 我加入
Great! I'm in.
对不起 但不是每个人
I'm sorry, but not everybody
家里都有十七万五千美元
has $175,000 just lying around the house.
约翰
Oh, John!
约翰 约翰 我们都知道
John, John, we all know
去年你光在情♥趣♥用♥品♥上就花了差不多这个数
you spent that much on sex toys last year.
-你觉得这好玩吗 伯尔根 -有一点
- You think this is funny, Bergen? - A little.
不过基本上 我认为你会跟我们一样付钱
But mostly, I think you're gonna pony up like the rest of us,
否则 不仅你这市长大位保不住
otherwise, you're gonna lose your job running the Mayor's office,
妻子和孩子还会弃你而去
your wife and kids,
还有你藏在波托马克河边的
and that little houseboat/love shack
游艇兼爱之小屋
you keep hidden away on the Potomac.
好了 够了
Okay, enough.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay!
够了
Enough!
我知道这对某些人有些困难
I know that this is hard for some of you,
但这是最好的解决办法
but it's the best solution.
谁愿意加入
So, who's in?
我加入
Still in!
都把手放下 这做法不可行
Put those hands down. This is not happening.
-大卫 -这整件事根本就不合法
- David -- - This whole thing is completely illegal.
事实上 苏索要钱财的这种行为
The fact that Sue is asking for this money
是赤♥裸♥裸的敲诈
is extortion, pure and simple,
而我们甘心付钱使我们成为共犯
and our paying her makes us complicit.
你们不该沦落到这个地步
And you're better than this.
你是美国最高法♥院♥的法官
You are a Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
你是国防部副部长
You are the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
而你 我不知道你是谁
You -- I have no idea who you are,
但你也不应该同意给她钱
but you shouldn't be involved, either.
他嘛 我可以理解
Him, I understand.
但你们其他人 这是错误而且是违法的
But the rest of you, it's wrong and it's illegal,
而我告诉你们 不 我警告你们
and I'm telling you -- no, I'm warning you,
以我美国司法部长的身份
as the Attorney General of the United States,
不要这样做
do not do this.
放弃吗 你说你有计划了
Give up? You said you had a plan!
-苏的书就要出版了 -你怎么知道
- Sue's book is coming out. - You don't know that!
届时我会成为一个笑话 我就完了
Then I'll be a joke. It's over for me.
那我的赦免权怎么办
What about my immunity?
你还是能帮我弄到赦免权 是吗
You can still get me immunity, right?
赦免权 你怎么还是不明白
Immunity? You still don't get it.
不用多久 我就连让你
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表