剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说的一切都是假的
You are lying -- about all of it.
我不想指责
I hate to accuse a woman
一位声称受到了性侵的女士在撒谎 真的
who says she's been sexually assaulted of lying -- I really do.
我会为任何一名说自己受到侵犯的女性
I'd fight to the death to stand by any woman
抗争到底
who says she was assaulted.
女人不会说这样的谎
Women don't lie about that.
有大量证据表明
There is overwhelming evidence
女人不会谎称自己受到了性侵害
that women do not lie about being sexually assaulted,
但你不一样
but you are.
我知道 一旦因为发生这种事
And I know you are because when that happens,
当一个男人抓住你 在你身上动手动脚
when a man grabs you, puts his hands on you,
你是忘不掉的
you do not forget it.
你会记得所有细节 他的每个动作
You remember every single detail, every touch.
所以我给你点时间
So I'm gonna give you a moment.
等我回来的时候
And when I come back,
希望你说出那晚的真实情况
I want to hear the truth about what happened that night.
凯特 我能用下你的手♥机♥吗
Kate, may I borrow your phone?
当然可以
Of course.
你在哪 有进展吗
Where are you? What do you have?
还没有 怎么了
Nothing yet. Why?
情况有变
The story's changed.
我刚指责沃恩议员撒谎了
I just accused senator vaughn of lying.
你...做了什么
You...What?
所以要从别的角度下手了
So now we need another angle.
好吧 我来找
Okay. I'm looking.
等一下
B-but wait.
怎么了
What is it?
或许无关紧要 但...
Maybe nothing, but...
斯特林手下的所有女性看起来都差不多
all the women who work for Sterling kind of look the same --
棕色头发 棕色眼睛 身材曲线玲珑
brown hair, brown eyes, kind of curvy.
我是说 比起沃恩议员 他会更喜欢我
I mean, I'm more of his type than Senator Vaughn is.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢 奎恩
Thanks, Quinn.
是你
It was you.
遭到斯特林性侵犯的人是你
You were assaulted by Senator Sterling.
你把他推下去 以为他死了
You pushed him. You thought you killed him.
她是在替你隐瞒
She's covering for you.
波普女士 我不知道你听说了什么 但...
Ms. Pope, I don't know what you heard, but --
我什么都没听说 没这个必要
I didn't hear anything. I didn't have to.
那天晚上不是她打电♥话♥给你 是你打给了她
She didn't call you that night. You called her.
我有一条印着驴子的蓝色拳击短裤 艾比
I own blue boxer shorts with little donkeys on them, Abby.
共和党总统让我去他的行政部门
Doesn't a republican president asking me to serve
是不是有点...
in his administration sound a little --
该怎么形容 你不觉得奇怪吗
Oh, I don't know -- strange to you?
也许是用卑劣的手段让我闭嘴
Perhaps an underhanded effort to buy my silence.
你觉得你那些绝密文件
You think I told Cyrus and the president
是我告诉塞勒斯和总统的吗
about your super-secret files?
你现在是他们其中一员
You're one of them now.
我们又要开始这个话题了吗
Are we really going there again?
从来没结束过 你为死对头效力
Oh, we never left there. You work for the death star.
格兰特让我去的
Grant asked me to serve,
当美国总统让你为他效力...
and when the president of the United States asks you to serve --
别跟我扯荣耀和爱国
Don't give me glory and patriotism.
他们是共和党 他们连你叫什么都不知道
They are republicans, and they don't even know your name.
他们知道
They know my name.
他们叫你"小红" 什么意思
They call you "Red." What is that?
-我头发是红色的 -你的头发是染的
- I have red hair. - You have a colorist.
我不知道他们让你出任司法部长的事
I didn't know that they offered you Attorney General.
他们没告诉我 我不参与内部事务
They didn't tell me. I'm not on the inside.
但如果他们 而且他们也该如此
But if they had -- and they should have --
告诉过我的话 我会说
if they had, I would've said
大卫·罗森是个善良又诚实
that David Rosen is a good and honest man
且维护宪法的人
who will uphold the constitution.
我会说大卫·罗森尊重法律
I would've said that David Rosen loves the law,
热爱正义 明显胜过爱我
he loves justice -- apparently, more than he loves me.
-艾比 -不
- Abby -- - No!
你太过沉迷于愚蠢的B613文件了
You were so obsessed with those stupid B613 files.
那是非常重要的工作
I was doing important work.
奥利维亚走了 我的生活一团糟
V was gone, and my world was on fire,
而你不是给文件标色 就是制♥作♥图表
and you were color-coding files and making charts.
你还玩失踪 我们俩完了都是因为你
You were nowhere. You killed us, and you know it.
你想颠覆这个世界 想公开那些秘密文件
You want to blow up the world, release those secret files.
你想改变世界吗 想拯救世界吗
You want to change the world? You want to fix the world?
那就好好当你的美国司法部长
Become the chief lawyer of the United States of America
和人♥民♥的首席律师吧 大卫
and its citizens, David.
参与国家事务 掌握实权
Get on the inside, get yourself some power,
再加以利用
and use it.
我年纪比较大 也比较有地位 他们看重我
I'm older, more established. They take me seriously.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
他不可能再说出什么反驳的话
He wouldn't be able to tell anyone any different.
但你宁愿背上过失杀人的罪名
But you'd be facing manslaughter
就是为了避免手下出庭作证吗
just to keep your staffer from having to testify?
你可真是个伟大的上司 斯蒂芬妮
You're one hell of a boss, Stephanie.
你知道的
You knew.
-奥利维亚 -你知道他喜欢哪种女人
- Olivia -- - You knew he had a type.
你和他在参议院共事了这么多年
After all those years in the senate with him,
你知道斯特林喜欢棕色头发的年轻女孩
you knew Sterling liked young girls with brown hair.
我只是想...
I just thought...
如果这能让我们更容易地拉到票
If this makes the vote go down easier,
如果这能让我们实现同工同酬
if this gets us equal pay...
你知道一位共和党总统
Do you know how rare it is
支持这样的法案有多难得吗
to have a republican president who supports a bill like this?
我必须抓住这个机会
I had to jump on it.
你知道
You knew?
-你知道他会非礼我 -我非常抱歉
- You knew he was gonna do that to me? - I'm so sorry.
-你早知道 -我会弥补的
- You knew?! - I'm gonna fix this.
-我如此仰慕你 -一切都会好的
- I wanted to be you. - Everything's gonna be fine.
-你别急 -但你却把我双手奉上
- You'll see. - And you send me over there
让我在他眼前出现
dangle me in front of him
好像我是块砧上肉似的
like some piece of meat?
-她交给你了 -你要去哪
- She's all yours. - Where are you going?
参加葬礼
To a funeral,
然后我要躲得远远的
and then I'm getting the hell out of this town!
♪Don't trouble the water♪
♪I won't leave it alone♪
♪Still water run deep♪
♪Yes, it do♪
♪Yes, it do♪
♪Oh, oh, oh, yes♪
♪If you only believe ♪
♪When you're down and out♪
♪When you're on the street♪
我还以为我来晚了
I thought I was late.
♪When evening falls♪
出席的人还真少呢
Not much of a turnout, huh?
♪So hard♪
他也没什么...亲友
He didn't have... people.
只有我们
Just us.
我记得他说过他父母在相亲会上认识的
I thought he said he had parents who met on a blind date.
他撒谎了
He lied.
他是在孤儿院长大的
He grew up in a group home.
他只有我们
He just had us.
♪And pain is all, is all around♪
♪Just like a bridge♪
♪over troubled water♪
♪I will lay me down♪
♪Like a bridge, just like a bridge♪
♪Over troubled water♪
♪I will lay me down♪
♪Sail on, silver girl♪
我们该和他道别了吧
We say goodbye now?
是啊 现在该道别了
Yes. We say goodbye now.
♪Your time has come to shine♪
♪All of your dreams are on their way♪
♪See how they shine♪
再见
Goodbye...
哈里森
...Harrison.
♪Look around, I'm sailing right behind♪
我爱你
And I love you.
♪Just like a bridge over troubled water♪
♪over troubled water♪
♪I'll be there to lay me down♪
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表