剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
Good night, sir.
晚安
Good night.
菲茨 你不睡觉吗
Fitz, are you coming to bed?
如果你觉得你有权
If you think you have the right
因为我和安德鲁的事而生气
to be mad about me and Andrew...
怎么了 究竟怎么回事
What is it? What's going on?
到底怎么了
What is going on?
菲茨 你干什么
Fitz, what are you --
菲茨
Fitz.
再过24小时
In 24 hours,
我就要杀了奥利维亚·波普
I'm gonna kill Olivia Pope.
什么
What?
安德鲁把她不知抓到什么地方去了
Andrew has her -- somewhere.
我不知道
I don't know where.
如果我不下令进军西安哥拉
But if I don't send troops to West Angola,
她就会被杀
she will be killed.
这是一场政♥变♥
It's a coup.
你的男朋友
Your boyfriend
导演了这一出货真价实的美国政♥变♥
has orchestrated a bona-fide American coup.
如果我任由这场战争发生
And what kind of president would I be?
我算什么总统 会留下怎样的名声
What kind of monument -- if I indulged in this war?
我把数千人送上战场出生入死
If I sent thousands of people to their deaths
只为了换一个人活命
to save the life of one person
不管那个人对我有多重要
no matter who that person is to me.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
对不对
Right?
我们儿子惨死就为了我保住总统位子
Our son died so I could stay in office,
所以现在我怎么能
so how can I dishonor him now
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判 而让他白白死去呢
by giving in and negotiating with terrorists,
哪怕这意味着丽芙性命不保
even if it means Liv dies?
我做不到
I can't do it.
对不对
Right?
我还以为你爱她
I thought you loved her.
别告诉我 经历了这么多
Don't tell me we've been through all of this
你只是为了找个便宜的炮♥友♥
for a cheap screw.
我真的爱她
I love her.
那你知道该怎么做
Then you know what you have to do.
美国同胞们
My fellow Americans,
就在不久前 我签署命令
moments ago, under my orders...
派遣我国♥军♥队前往西安哥拉
American forces began their first stages
展开第一阶段的解放作战行动
of military operations in the effort to free West Angola...
突发新闻
格兰特总统发表电视讲话
别出兵 别出兵
Don't do it. Don't.
本次作战旨在推♥翻♥那些反自♥由♥ 反民♥主♥的
from those who would replace its freedoms and democracy
独♥裁♥暴♥政♥
with tyranny...
旨在惩罚那些胆敢在我国领土上
from those responsible for attacking
公然袭击副总统的罪犯
our vice president on our own soil.
本次作战行动将作为一系列
These attacks are the opening stages
后续的多方面协调行动的前导
of what will be a broad and concerted campaign
以对抗西安哥拉的叛军势力
against the rebel forces in West Angola.
为了保护我国
To protect our nation...
不是真的吧
Is this really happening?
是真的
It's really happening.
...以及我们誓死守护的信念
... And the very idea of our existence.
我们的敌人会不择手段 毫不遵守战争准则
We face an enemy with no regard for the conventions of war,
也会毫不手软地
an enemy that will not hesitate
将无辜平民用作人肉盾牌
to use innocent civilians as shields.
我们绝不能让他们得逞
We cannot allow them to have the last word.
我向各位保证 他们决不会得逞
And I promise you, they won't.
愿上帝保佑那些
May god bless and protect
在前线拼死战斗的英勇军人
the men and women of our armed forces.
愿上帝永远保佑
And may god continue to bless...
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
The United States of America.
现在谁是傀儡啊
Who's the puppet now?
刚才干得漂亮
That was very nicely done.
她在哪
Where is she?
我知道你做这个决定不容易
I know it was difficult for you.
你如愿开战了 现在放了她
You got your war. Now let her go.
菲茨 别心急
Fitz, come on.
你我都知道用无人机炸几下
We both know a round of drone strikes
可算不上战争
does not constitute a war.
再说如果奥利维亚·波普回来了
And if Olivia Pope were back here right now,
用不了多久她就会让你撤出西安哥拉
she'd have you out of West Angola by the end of the day.
打仗需要时间
Wars take time.
而要想让你第二任期重回正轨
And we need that time if we're gonna get
也需要时间
your second term back on track.
你要干的活不少呢
We've got a lot of work to do.
但如果你我联手 那我们的成就
but there's no limit to what we can accomplish
将不可限♥量♥
if we do it together.
当然了 我们得重新获得党内信任
We'll have to regain the party's trust, of course,
这就意味着要在枪♥支♥管制
which will mean rolling back gun control
同薪同酬和教育议题上让步
and equal pay, education.
还有防务开支的问题
And then there's defense spending.
你不会放了她的 是吧
You're never gonna let her go, are you?
说实话
Honestly?
放不放完全取决于
That depends entirely...
你
on you.
那位黑人小姐 她还没回来吗
The black lady -- she's still not here?
真抱歉 女士
Look, I'm sorry, ma'am,
你有什么困难 直接告诉我就行
if you could just tell me what the problem is --
几年前约翰过世之后
I gave my friend Louis a medical-alert bracelet
我给露易丝买♥♥了个医疗警报手环
a couple of years ago right after John passed.
你觉得她会乖乖地戴这个东西吗
But do you think she'd ever bother to wear it?
才不会 她说这让她显老
No. Said it made her feel old.
我们本来就是老人
Well, we are old.
但现在她不见了
And now she's missing,
而我却怎么都找不到她
and I have no way to try to find her.
所以我需要找那位黑人小姐谈谈
That's why I need to talk to the black lady.
-她认识露易丝 -慢着 谁是露易丝
- She's the one who knows Louis. - Wait. Who's Louis?
露易丝是我朋友
Louis is my friend.
我敲她门没人开 电♥话♥也没人接
She won't answer her door, her phone.
可她的车还停在车♥库♥里
Her car is still in her garage.
她给了黑人小姐一把备用钥匙
She gave the black lady her spare key.
露易丝总说她人很好 值得信任
Louis always said she was nice, trustworthy,
而且以帮助别人为生
and helped people for a living.
等会儿
Hold on.
为什么黑人小姐 奥利维亚会有露易丝的钥匙
Why does the black -- Olivia have Louis' key?
她们就住对门啊
She lives right across the hall from her,
可我敲门敲了几百次了
but I've knocked on that door a hundred times.
我看她也失踪了
And I guess she's missing, too.
厨房♥里没有发现
Nothing in the kitchen.
-也许她没来过 -她来过
- Maybe she wasn't here. - She was here.
你确定这是丽芙的戒指吗
Are you sure that it's Liv's?
她为了他戴上的 决不会轻易摘下来
Oh, she wears it for him. She never takes it off.
那她是来过 丢下戒指让我们发现
So she was here. She left it for us to find.
又一条线索
Breadcrumbs.
他们就是在这监视丽芙的房♥子
They were watching Liv's apartment from here.
你需要监视器 监听器
You'd need monitors, sound.
整套设备得用手推车才能装下
You could do a whole setup with a hand truck.
容易进 容易出 或许是借助手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Easy in, easy out. Maybe use a cell signal?
不 这是栋老建筑 墙壁都很厚
No, this building is old. The walls are thick.
管道都是铜质的
The plumbing is copper.
你无法依靠手♥机♥信♥号♥♥完成精密的工作
You couldn't rely on a cell signal for precision work.
所以肯定需要网络连接
So you'd need an iIternet connection.
比如这个
Like that.
你们两个可以查出
You think you can figure out
最后接入这个网络的人是谁吗
who was the last person to log into this network?
查到东西了
Got something!
一个针对邻居家无线网络的未授权侵入
An unauthorized intrusion into the neighbor's wi-fi.
IP注册在此人名下
The IP is registered to this guy.
不是水杯上的那个家伙
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表